The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: WH14 Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I every time go can see like 7 gals lol..
Actually every time I go can always see full tank. So surprised yesterday empty and wait long long lol
Old 31-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Down here 1hr session can have about 55min of action. ....not bad....

who is good here besides no. 6 ? she is red hot right now...need a back up.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl 6 - thanks to fellow bros’ recommendation here.

Youthful body. Reminds me of Sora Ali but with smaller boobs. Good attitude but avoids mouth kissing. Short stamina for sex and she called me bluff when I haven’t cum. So I asked her to give me a handjob instead. She was surprised when I finally cummed and apologized to me.

Wouldn’t mind going back.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Girl 6 - thanks to fellow bros’ recommendation here.

Youthful body. Reminds me of Sora Ali but with smaller boobs. Good attitude but avoids mouth kissing. Short stamina for sex and she called me bluff when I haven’t cum. So I asked her to give me a handjob instead. She was surprised when I finally cummed and apologized to me.

Wouldn’t mind going back.
I can count her as one of my best ever fuck after the fame Black Pearl many years back , who surprisingly was also from this house !
Old 16-01-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I can count her as one of my best ever fuck after the fame Black Pearl many years back , who surprisingly was also from this house !
wahh ..
ohh .. so the famed black pearl is abt this standard ah...mm not bad..
but blacker la
Old 16-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wahh ..
ohh .. so the famed black pearl is abt this standard ah...mm not bad..
but blacker la
if you are interested PM me, i show you her pic and you tell me who is hotter
see already consperm stim.......

Last edited by pete_the_fish; 16-01-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whatyathink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this house last week, as I was curious to try G6. Unfortunately she’s busy that day so I picked G17 instead as she’s the only one who smiled at me thru the tank. Anyway:
In terms of looks she’s pretty average, but she does have a nice petite body.
Service so so only. From shower to catbath, all pretty standard, almost boring. Wouldn’t let you suck her boobs, wouldn’t even look at you when you’re doing her, like she’s afraid you’ll lick her face or something. Gave a very fake moan too. A mood killer if I ever hear one.
In the end I forced myself to cum fast so it’ll be over.
Even the massage in the end was so frustratingly underwhelming. Ugh.
Maybe chemistry is not there. Maybe other bros would be luckier when they choose her.
RTF: no.

Anyway, OKT said that 13 is one of the AP in this house. Anybody ever tried her service?
Old 30-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Still got CNY surcharge ?

are the girls taking extra precautions ?

like those who got BBBJ and frenching are they stopping these services now?
Old 31-01-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jaypark1414 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no more surcharge when i rtf yesterday...

not sure about WL but services provided by my regualr was the same as usual
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1