The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
platinummasseur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

bro what time is best to visit Rowell? Today will try to find Alice and massage her cock, before fuck her ass and mouth.
btw i will go there today around 8pm. any bro want to join, can PM me.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Rowell got raided at 8.30. I figured out one in white dress and thought it could be Alice. Suddenly doors closed.all other houses also closed. So, only reason could be raid. Who else is here now? I am here andlokking the scenario..
Old 15-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummasseur View Post
Rowell got raided at 8.30. I figured out one in white dress and thought it could be Alice. Suddenly doors closed.all other houses also closed. So, only reason could be raid. Who else is here now? I am here andlokking the scenario..
How bro? Any action?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
How bro? Any action?
yes bro, Rowel opened at 9.30pm after 1 hour of closure. Dont know why all houses were closed suddenly and then opened after 1 hour. any other updates form other bros?
Old 16-11-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
douglas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not raided. Just finished with Alice around 8+ and they closed the door. Stayed inside further for a good 30min and kena molested by quite a few of them outside the cubicles. Finally got “released” around 9.
Old 16-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas99 View Post
Not raided. Just finished with Alice around 8+ and they closed the door. Stayed inside further for a good 30min and kena molested by quite a few of them outside the cubicles. Finally got “released” around 9.
bro i was also there when they closed the doors. could you tell Alice was the one in white dress? I think there was only one in white dress, one other girl was in near to white dress. May be you saw me there at 8pm lolz.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
douglas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup..Alice is in a white long dress. She told me she wear it everyday. Washed twice a month..lol

U were inside the house when they closed the doors?
Old 16-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas99 View Post
Yup..Alice is in a white long dress. She told me she wear it everyday. Washed twice a month..lol

U were inside the house when they closed the doors?
No, i was outside the house and i was trying to figure it out who is Alice. I stayed there for 5 minutes and looked everyone and concluded that the one is white dress could be Alice (Alice has very small boobs, right?). Meanwhile, there was one lady in red dress sat near the door and she was constantly offering me to come inside and do whatever i want to do. She said, she will do everything with me including BBW and anal because i look handsome, lolz (marketing tactics). I was not in a mood to hear her commentary, so i walked away. After 10 minutes, i came back and found that Alice was not there anymore. I waited for her for 5 minutes but she did not appear (So, it was you who took Alice at that time and i was waiting for her downstairs). Then, suddenly they closed the door, and i moved. So, you were with Alice at that time lolz. May be you saw me there outside the door, and i saw you too lolz. BTW how was your session? Can you tell us if she has tight hole and what is her ideal dick size lolz
Old 16-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummasseur View Post
No, i was outside the house and i was trying to figure it out who is Alice. I stayed there for 5 minutes and looked everyone and concluded that the one is white dress could be Alice (Alice has very small boobs, right?). Meanwhile, there was one lady in red dress sat near the door and she was constantly offering me to come inside and do whatever i want to do. She said, she will do everything with me including BBW and anal because i look handsome, lolz (marketing tactics). I was not in a mood to hear her commentary, so i walked away. After 10 minutes, i came back and found that Alice was not there anymore. I waited for her for 5 minutes but she did not appear (So, it was you who took Alice at that time and i was waiting for her downstairs). Then, suddenly they closed the door, and i moved. So, you were with Alice at that time lolz. May be you saw me there outside the door, and i saw you too lolz. BTW how was your session? Can you tell us if she has tight hole and what is her ideal dick size lolz
Alice's boobs are a big c cup which are quite soft to touch. Quite well made in my opinion. Her ass is not that tight. She should be about 4.5 inch fully erected.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Alice's boobs are a big c cup which are quite soft to touch. Quite well made in my opinion. Her ass is not that tight. She should be about 4.5 inch fully erected.
Her cock functional? Thks
Old 17-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Leeza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried alice today. She has a cute face, boobs and body to die for. We admire each others body. She gave me a bit of catbath and frenching for long time. C cup boobs are just perfectly done and looks natural. Did her doggy and standing doggy while cupping her boobs till exploded. Will definately rtf.
Old 18-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Headed down ard 8pm. Went to the thai house but today mostly malaysians. Was tempted by this malaysian lb with pink rompers. Nice cleavage. But before i could take her, another guy took her. End up settled for another malaysian.

She was pretty decent, nice cleavage too. Signalled for her and went up to third floor. On the way up, saw this uncle fucking another girl by the corridor. Damn daring and my first encounter lol. Went in the cubicle, standard sop strip naked. We frenched a little and she was holding my hands and asking me to grab her tits. While grabbing, i tickled her nipples and she was on her peak, giving out light moans and little bro was solid hard.

I fucked her doggy and came within secs. She has nice soft ass but boobs alittle hard. Overall was a gd exp with her.

Name: Jane
Gfe: 7/10
Boobs: C cup (hard silicone)
Ass: Small but meaty 8/10
Dick: prolly 5in (a little small)
Dmg: $30 + $10
Rtf: yes

After we dressed up, i stood by the corridor to cool myself down. Then this chinese lb frm kl came out from the shower and walked to me and self intro herself. She’s Christina and pretty horny. She hug me and told me to take her out if possible and she could top. Gonna try it and let yall know. 😏
Old 18-11-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Which house is Christina from?
Old 18-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Which house is Christina from?
Bro she's at the house nearer to Serangoon Road.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Bro she's at the house nearer to Serangoon Road.
thanks for the info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1