The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any recommendations

Looking between at cat 50-80 service. Okay with other races as I'm bringing a non Chinese friend along. Please tell me the LH girl number. He first timer and I also no so experience with gl since only went there 3 times. Read through most of the house thread but most of them are cat $100 onwards. Any Bros willing to share the good ones that you've tried? Out of my 3 suey suey 2 out of 3 was bad.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any recommendations

L18H32 is my go-to place if i dont want to experiment. Good selection of pretty girls. Bonked many girls there. IMHO, Commercial feel, but at least the standard is maintained. I like the surrounded mirrors too. $80/40 mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1