The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovedoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake555 View Post
She is damn good!
No English at all though
You have to top up for full naked and boobs fuck, it is really worth. Boobs are big and soft, perfect.
Massage is piano type, but ok. She is willing to please, overall a very good session
How much in total to topup bro
Old 28-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Carol recently? The FRs on her thread are all positive, just wanted to know if any bro has recent info

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=764960&page=9

Edit: Just read an older post that she goes by the name Natalie as well. Looks like service is worth
Old 28-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Anyone tried Carol recently? The FRs on her thread are all positive, just wanted to know if any bro has recent info

Edit: Just read an older post that she goes by the name Natalie as well. Looks like service is worth
Search for her FRs on main ‘My Favourite ML’ thread, heard she’s got plenty of regulars and hard to book.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fake555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggy View Post
I got 20 for fully nude and 20 for bf.
Old 28-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Search for her FRs on main ‘My Favourite ML’ thread, heard she’s got plenty of regulars and hard to book.
Thanks bro, upped you.
Old 28-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:

Manage to get a slot once, yep hardto book but very worth it. Non stop many pattern nuru action, build up the tension kau kau before you release. Really like those jap nuru videos. No full service tho.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro this "Carol" is not Natalie..... Nat is totally different level of service.
This one has many names and thus ads but you get what you pay for.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, upped you.
You got zero power so dunno how u been upping ppl.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:

Sorry, dint see link properly as in a hurry n u linked page 9 not page 1. I’m rarely in this dome.

This is not the Natalie/Carol that they refer to in TCSS thread, this is an older lady who’s been advertising nuru for years. Don’t expect her to be below 30.

Apart from that I’ve never tried her so no comments.
Old 29-06-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fake555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggy View Post
You have a much better video here
http://sgbeautycastles.info/eva-massage-bj-unlimited-hj/
Old 29-06-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.live/lili-massage/

Anyone tried Li Li any review on her? Her pic looks good. Any comment and share? thanks
Old 29-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lonelyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/lili-massage/

Anyone tried Li Li any review on her? Her pic looks good. Any comment and share? thanks
Tried her quite some time back, here's my MR,

Looks: 8/10. She's really tall, as stated, and more towards the pre-milf side. Her looks are pretty decent with an elegance feels, definitely not those that you would reject. I guess she's older then stated, around early 30's.
Massage: 6/10. Her massage skills are just average I would say. Not the hard massage, but also not those piano type.
Location: 9/10. Centralize location and very discreet. Open space car park just across her location. Her place is rather big, comes with a living room, bedroom and bathroom all to herself. P.S. Not sure if she have shifted place.
GFE:9/10. She's very friendly and open, feels more like a friend that you can talk to, no commercial feel at all, always smiling. Even gave me a hug before I left.
Sensual: 7/10. Her HJ was pretty decent, she's open to any ideas/fetish that you have, as long as it's within her comfort level. She mentioned that some bros even requested to take photo of her long legs in heels, without her face, and she agreed to it. If you have fetish like that, then I'll definitely recommend her.
Overall: 7/10. Overall I would say her attitude and friendliness is the highlight, feels like you're visiting a friend for some sensual stuff.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You got zero power so dunno how u been upping ppl.
That's the first time I tried, cos the person was able to put me in the right direction. I just clicked on the add to reputation points and approved the post. My bad.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Manage to get a slot once, yep hardto book but very worth it. Non stop many pattern nuru action, build up the tension kau kau before you release. Really like those jap nuru videos. No full service tho.
I see. Yeah, I tried, but all slots were booked for a while, and I didn't feel like being too persistent or sounding desperate
Old 30-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siang1818 View Post
Tried her before
No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect

She speaks English?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1