The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Wechat id: yanzi01137955883
Bro,
Can share fr on your mileage with yanzi. Her wc pic looks chio and familiar. TIA.
Old 18-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
In JB there’s another jg thread in Austin area with a dozen mls but mostly not authentic jg except ml#1. But all the mls are about 50s.
There’s one wfh jg ml, late 30, probably 40 in Sentosa area. Her jg is legit but damage higher.
In SG, there are few legit jg early 30 mls.
PM if interested.
Interested in SG JG , please share ctc and damages, thanks
Old 18-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dannowilliams97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to go for nice massage with chio girls. Im new here
Old 18-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Bro,
Can share fr on your mileage with yanzi. Her wc pic looks chio and familiar. TIA.

Hi bro, never had the chance to try out Yan Zi yet. She seems popular in that area and quite hard to get a slot with her especially when it's always impromptu for me. Perhaps you wan to wechat her 1 day in advance to firm down appointments with her.
Old 19-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
eric883 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehlover View Post
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.
Bro, pls share the contact
Old 19-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathermood View Post
Tried jiang during december period

Located just opposite KSL, waiting outside n texted her i reached then she came out and open the door for me to go in. Once in her room, told me to strip fully and lie on the bed. During the massage and did small talks abt life n all. Massage halfway suddenly told to lift up my ass and the magic hands started roaming around my groin and my rod. Felt very shiok when she was touching everywhere. Suddenly ask me flip over then she got on the bed n split her legs tgt with mine open. She then started with the JG which was painful at first then showly got better. Asked if i wanted to release n ofc i said yes. She did her magic with her hands again n everything flew out onto her hands n she kept pumping until all was out. Solid experience n cant wait to try more.

Looks: 7/10 : early 30s
Massage 7/10: standard normal massage
HDLY: 8/10 my first HDLY so i cant really judge but it was amazing
JG: 8/10 her position was nice n my legs in contact with her soft n smooth thighs
HJ: 7/10 not very sensual just her pumping out everything without talking

Overall: 7.5/10 will return to try her other friends tt as the reviews also not bad when free
Hi bro can share the contact. Tyvm
Old 22-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
Bro, i just went to Jin earlier today. She chopped confirm that she doesn't accept anyone who don't speak mandarin as she scared of misunderstanding. Overall today experience abit different, not sure why but she seem to have change her massage and edging style. As she seem to be rushing to finish the hj today. Maybe go back China too long already. I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Wechat id: yanzi01137955883
Went to see Yan Zi earlier in the week..

Contact was easy via WeChat.. I messaged her early after reading she can be busy. She responded pretty quick and asked “Chinese?”. After confirming I didn’t speak mandarin and I didn’t have an issue with using translate app if needed she was OK to see me.. The limit of her English is - hello, OK, relax, bye.

She sent her address which was easy to find. It’s less than a minute walk from KSL. I messaged as I was leaving KSL and she was waiting to open the electric gate at the property.. the place was tidy but basic. Her room had a proper massage bed, towel heater and her mattress for sleeping on the floor..

She presented well, an attractive lady for her age - my guess 40’s. Slim-ish, wearing short denim shorts and a tight white t-shirt. I undressed and lay on the bed.. no shower offered but I did see one when I went to the bathroom later.

After the initial language questions I booked 90 mins as a bit of a sweetener.. she started with a back massage, which was very very good.. it was hard, deep with lots and lots of elbow work.. the back lasted for a good 40+ mins. Next legs but no touching or teasing, just a good deep massage. At the end of legs, she climbed on the table, hooked her feet under my hips and lifted them.. for 10 mins she massaged my balls, prostate from the outside with very occasional stokes up the length of my cock..

As quick as she lifted my hips she pushed them back down and massaged my arms..

Next she turned me over.. started with massaging front of legs, then climbed up onto the table and wrapped my legs behind her.. she spent a long time massaging my stomach and inner thighs, then my balls.. she pulled, squeezed and prodded my balls for a long time.. the cock massage was brief and was almost pinching the entire length up and down.. eventually she asked if I wanted a release with the universal hand gesture.. I said yes, so she moved to sit next to me and started the HJ.. her tits we’re perfect grabbing night and looked good in her tight T-shirt.. I asked if I could touch, she wanted 50RM to get them out.. I tried bargaining but she was firm.. so I took one for the team and paid.. they were a slight droop but nice and soft, nipples sensitive and hardened as soon as I touched and played.. the were too far to suck on, but I’m sure she would allow.. after all the work she’d done I came pretty quickly.. she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

She didn’t seem like a clock watcher, but we finished exactly on time..

To sum up.. if you have had a Thai Karsai, her massage is very very similar with lots of stomach, balls and prostate (external) massage. Not the same as a JG in my experience and without the pain of it.. the whole thing is very medical and not sensual or teasing/edging…

I’d probably see her again but will also keep a lookout for others.

Total: 210RM
90 min massage = 160RM
Tits out and top roam = 50RM

Her default add she sent me on WeChat was:

正宗住家按摩+抓跟
(不可以摸的哦也没有任何其他服务哦)
一小时120马币。 前列腺保养50马币
一小时半160马币
2 小时200马币。
拔罐 刮痧 40马币
📢🔊 附送耳烛淋巴📢🔊
采耳 40马币
抓跟的好处:补肾壮阳;滋补心肺:消除压力:愉悦度:生精助育:精液质量:促进睾丸等发育:增强精子的活力 :增粗增长生生殖器官:打通海底轮:生命之根:补五脏之气不足:润六腑浊寒湿气.增强免疫力:内外坚强似铁 .补身益壮.延年益寿[Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle]
工作时间:早上9.30到 晚上11点
[Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose]
地址:ksl酒店对面的排屋《住家》

祝你生活愉快 🌷身体健康💞
Old 22-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Went to see Yan Zi earlier in the week..

Contact was easy via WeChat.. I messaged her early after reading she can be busy. She responded pretty quick and asked “Chinese?”. After confirming I didn’t speak mandarin and I didn’t have an issue with using translate app if needed she was OK to see me.. The limit of her English is - hello, OK, relax, bye.

She sent her address which was easy to find. It’s less than a minute walk from KSL. I messaged as I was leaving KSL and she was waiting to open the electric gate at the property.. the place was tidy but basic. Her room had a proper massage bed, towel heater and her mattress for sleeping on the floor..

She presented well, an attractive lady for her age - my guess 40’s. Slim-ish, wearing short denim shorts and a tight white t-shirt. I undressed and lay on the bed.. no shower offered but I did see one when I went to the bathroom later.

After the initial language questions I booked 90 mins as a bit of a sweetener.. she started with a back massage, which was very very good.. it was hard, deep with lots and lots of elbow work.. the back lasted for a good 40+ mins. Next legs but no touching or teasing, just a good deep massage. At the end of legs, she climbed on the table, hooked her feet under my hips and lifted them.. for 10 mins she massaged my balls, prostate from the outside with very occasional stokes up the length of my cock..

As quick as she lifted my hips she pushed them back down and massaged my arms..

Next she turned me over.. started with massaging front of legs, then climbed up onto the table and wrapped my legs behind her.. she spent a long time massaging my stomach and inner thighs, then my balls.. she pulled, squeezed and prodded my balls for a long time.. the cock massage was brief and was almost pinching the entire length up and down.. eventually she asked if I wanted a release with the universal hand gesture.. I said yes, so she moved to sit next to me and started the HJ.. her tits we’re perfect grabbing night and looked good in her tight T-shirt.. I asked if I could touch, she wanted 50RM to get them out.. I tried bargaining but she was firm.. so I took one for the team and paid.. they were a slight droop but nice and soft, nipples sensitive and hardened as soon as I touched and played.. the were too far to suck on, but I’m sure she would allow.. after all the work she’d done I came pretty quickly.. she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

She didn’t seem like a clock watcher, but we finished exactly on time..

To sum up.. if you have had a Thai Karsai, her massage is very very similar with lots of stomach, balls and prostate (external) massage. Not the same as a JG in my experience and without the pain of it.. the whole thing is very medical and not sensual or teasing/edging…

I’d probably see her again but will also keep a lookout for others.

Total: 210RM
90 min massage = 160RM
Tits out and top roam = 50RM

Her default add she sent me on WeChat was:

正宗住家按摩+抓跟
(不可以摸的哦也没有任何其他服务哦)
一小时120马币。 前列腺保养50马币
一小时半160马币
2 小时200马币。
拔罐 刮痧 40马币
📢🔊 附送耳烛淋巴📢🔊
采耳 40马币
抓跟的好处:补肾壮阳;滋补心肺:消除压力:愉悦度:生精助育:精液质量:促进睾丸等发育:增强精子的活力 :增粗增长生生殖器官:打通海底轮:生命之根:补五脏之气不足:润六腑浊寒湿气.增强免疫力:内外坚强似铁 .补身益壮.延年益寿[Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle]
工作时间:早上9.30到 晚上11点
[Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose]
地址:ksl酒店对面的排屋《住家》

祝你生活愉快 🌷身体健康💞
Hi bro, great to know that Yanzi was open for non chinese speaking. I'll definitely pay her a visit during my trip over again. By the way, from her message, she does prostate massage for RM50 too. Some bro might be interested in this service. They normally call it 前列腺保养.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Rusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Removed duplicate.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Rusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say
Hi bro, am interested. Pmed you alr.
Old 23-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
BarryLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had another session with the friendly and nice TaoTao for 1.5 hours strong massage with authentic Juagen skills. I had many Juagen massages before, n hers is definitely one of the better ones in SG n MY.
After Juagen, u will see improvement in ur manhood, harder and last longer.
Location near KSL(1 min walk)

Massage: 9/10
Juagen Massage: 9/10

120rm for 1 hr
160rm for 1.5 hrs
200rm for 2 hrs

TaoTao
wechat id: t1729823216
Old 28-03-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Been trying around,
But still end up back at Jin
Maybe cause regular get better service haha.

Wechat: jin459884094
Old 01-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
qingqun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say

Hi bro.. can send me contact and location?
Old 04-04-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Vietbuera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.
Pm contact please. TIA
Old 08-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
CHECKMATE2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

PM contact n location. TIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1