The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoHuangGua View Post
This is just the escapade of an AhPek who have retired since they shut down CP and the price in DS went sky-rocketing. But never been to TBK and thanks to bro kengng who shared Driver K’s contact, I decided to check it out. Alone and made a last-minute decision to go over in the afternoon last week. Had to work through previous night, so definitely no air, and decided to book myself into Karimun City Hotel 3 minutes walk from the ferry terminal. Clean room and mine has sea view, also provided free “Porridge” (that turned out to be supper from 8-10pm) and breakfast at the restaurant on the third floor with nice sea view – can see sunset if not so cloudy. Good place to drink beer too. Also overlooking many food stores in the car park between the hotel and ferry terminal in the evening.
Bro, nice, long and detailed FR, thanks.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR. girls r hard to choose man. You'll never knw what pattern she is.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
..... Fiona turned out to be a very nice girl, more baby fats but much larger pair of boobs.

..but at least she is very gf, sweet, eager to please, accommodating and always smiling. After our rather intense round of bonking, she just wanted a simple dinner of Ayam Penyet just next to the hotel. She must be tired as she fell asleep watching the TV. I didn’t want to bother her too, but had a early morning bonk before she left at 6am.
..... little hipo more willing to serve OM.

Syt want party and "on"....
u was alone, she see no chance of having fun that night and want to leave...

Quote:
.... Will I go bk to TBK? Definitely not if I’m alone. I think Batam better for someone who travels alone and more varieties of things to do. At least there are the beer girls to flirt with at the Food Courts when I’m bored and alone in Batam.
Fully agree on this..
Same for me I only hop over when hv kaki going.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Nonsense, when u cant click with a syt, just blame it on, she only wana party and on. Rubbish!

Partly when a syt got ah pek customer, 60% percent their mood down, and it demands on how u play the game and entice her. And if u got no game, then all she looking for is "quick fark and get it over with"

Good fr sharing. Thanks
Old 07-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinDuaLiap View Post
seem like a infant milking time.
3 hours milk 1 time
hahaha
3 hour to recharge
Old 07-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fresh ikan ikan

Old 07-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another ikan for dinner

Old 07-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Full price was 1.1 with guaranteed satisfaction fr papa..end up providing a fuck type service. still need to pay 600 to replace for another cewek.
Not fair at all. No need driver k to nego on our behalf.. any pimp would be more than happy to exchange
Old 07-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you know guys i realized that villa 1 although MILF camp, it does guarantee service girls with low price. considering about it after what happened to the ah pak FR haha sorry just joking.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had to work through previous night, so definitely no air, and decided to book myself into Karimun City Hotel 3 minutes walk from the ferry terminal. Clean room and mine has sea view, also provided free “Porridge” (that turned out to be supper from 8-10pm) and breakfast at the restaurant on the third floor with nice sea view – can see sunset if not so cloudy. Good place to drink beer too. Also overlooking many food stores in the car park between the hotel and ferry terminal in the evening.
Nice FR .. This Hotel Quite New Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
another ikan for dinner

Yummy Ikan

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
you know guys i realized that villa 1 although MILF camp, it does guarantee service girls with low price. considering about it after what happened to the ah pak FR haha sorry just joking.
Oh... Next Time If I Go Will Go And Look See Look See

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
Fresh ikan ikan

looking delicious..😊
Old 07-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Another photo to share.
Any reviews for Rizma of villa58a
Old 07-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Crazy took out a post 2 yrs ago..
Old 07-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cos she still there
Old 08-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy16 View Post
Any reviews for Rizma of villa58a
She is definitely different now.
Put on some weight and more milf look.
She is a lao jiao and sure know how to service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1