The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You sibei the can.
Avita (Evita) can become Avatar?

Unless Avatar is a new Soapy Massage Parlour which I doubt so.

Cheong Soapy Massage Parlours for 10+ years first time hear can negotiate price!
Next time bring me go and get discount and I'll buy you a nice dinner.

PS: Some Petchburi Soapy Massage Parlours have happy hour pricing before 6pm and no need to negotiate.
Harsh words. Maybe he refering to 2nd shot negotiatable inside the room with the lady in phasa thai.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Harsh words. Maybe he refering to 2nd shot negotiatable inside the room with the lady in phasa thai.
Not harsh at all just in serious tone.
No vulgar language was used.

Sometimes need to retify some facts as may misled newbies.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nana plaza

Quote:
To understand a bit more about the rising popularity of coyotes bars in Bangkok , maybe I will explain how it works.

The boss of the bar ...

I have met quite many bros as well as my friends and after learning what they are looking for for the night, I do not even allow them to enter the bars that are deem unbarfineable least they waste the night.

Hope that answer some queries that might have been lingering around for some time.
Thank you for your always informative and straight shooting replies. Especially since apparently you are a long term resident of Bangkok and are actually in the entertainment sector.

I can see you becoming the "Go-To" guy in Bangkok as Soi6 is in Pattaya.

Thanks again.

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, gam sia very much. Will explore at the earliest opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Mate...... Maybe u should try soapies since u have tried Oilies and AGG. Higher chance u can find the fair skin gal u looking for due to the huge selection along Ratchada stretch. Help u abitz for ur positive contribution below's a map ( Credits James Hunt) of all the soapies at Ratchada/ Param9.........

Thanks for sharing.........enjoy BKK
Old 07-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MyFriendYou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
To understand a bit more about the rising popularity of coyotes bars in Bangkok , maybe I will explain how it works.

The boss of the bar itself will pay a certain sum of $$ to a agent for each coyote that comes to work in his bar. The agent will then allocate the coyotes to different bars. Whether the girl works hard or lazy , the agent gets the same remuneration. she can clock 35 drinks a night which some coyotes of mine does but I won't get a single cent from it. Lol. The boss will be the one smiling. Even if the coyote gets zero drink for the night, she will get deducted by the shop itself. Nothing to do with me. Normally which a designated Mamasan will be in charge of the coyotes. So regardless of whether my friends or I "bring" customers to my coyotes or bar, I still get paid the same every night. Anyway I am just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline.

I have met quite many bros as well as my friends and after learning what they are looking for for the night, I do not even allow them to enter the bars that are deem unbarfineable least they waste the night.

Hope that answer some queries that might have been lingering around for some time.
can bring me to bangkok? I like the way you post bro
Old 07-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Thank you for your always informative and straight shooting replies. Especially since apparently you are a long term resident of Bangkok and are actually in the entertainment sector.

I can see you becoming the "Go-To" guy in Bangkok as Soi6 is in Pattaya.

Thanks again.

SEAJ
I just hope I can continue to offer updates in this forum and not get entangled in any issues with anyone here. I would not say I'm a long term resident in bangkok but would be able to share some info from time to time. Cheers.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Live update from BKK.......... Briefly recee thru cowboy and nana , large presence of security officials but party goes on.........probably the beefing up of security at tourist hotspots after the paragon incident. No big issue, juz make sure u got ur passport original or photocopy with u in case suay suay kanan spotcheck....... Was going to SK after nana juz now but knnz police spot check at SK so spoil my night now at hotel room watching discovery

Friday night at cowboy seems ok......... Met up with Bro VBKK for a drink at crazyhouse. Naked gers not alot compared to my previous visit. Many new faces though......... Farang infested as usual.

Nana went Mandarin and Spanky. Both joints quality of gers not bad....... few syts caught my eye but becuz i had intention to go SK and fuck thus didnt proceed on.

Beer prices standard. Probably busy night, neither service staff nor MMS at all these joints push for drinks .......... Or maybe i look poor Russian hookers at Soi 3 seems to be grow.......... Went and have a bowl of pork porridge nearby and overheard a group of katoeys talking about their day "sales". Interesting heard one of them saying a farang paid "her" 5000bht juz to suck "her" cock. weird mongers all around the world

3.40am - Live from BKK, sawadee krub.

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-02-2015, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just hope I can continue to offer updates in this forum and not get entangled in any issues with anyone here. I would not say I'm a long term resident in bangkok but would be able to share some info from time to time. Cheers.
We all encourage open sharing...... Share with no fear mate............ U muz be eating supper with sao saoss now......... Chok dee

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so you are advertising...are you ready to pay advertising fees...
If you got proof that he is advertising because he has a stake or commissions please take action don't need to fire blank shot here by doing you asking him this are u ready to pay advertising fee ? Are you implying he is also agent who should hv pay advertising fee ?

Last edited by Allanooi; 07-02-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
If you got proof that he is advertising because he has a stake or commissions please take action don't need to fire blank shot here by doing you asking him this are u ready to pay advertising fee ? Are you implying he is also agent who should hv pay advertising fee or not ?
I asked because he wrote he supply coyotes gals...that is marketing himself...some how to encourage samsters to pm him thus "advertising"...

but i let it go because he wrote he do not earned commission...mods will take action when any comments surfaced that he pocketed money by supplying info to samsters here...

My only reply to you...we just give all freedom to post...and mods do read the post and forum which we enjoyed too...I dun have to be in BKK but I learned many things by reading and keep myself updated...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Nana plaza

Quote:
Don't be discouraged or fear to share good information since your conscience is clear.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I asked because he wrote he supply coyotes gals...that is marketing himself...some how to encourage samsters to pm him thus "advertising"...

but i let it go because he wrote he do not earned commission...mods will take action when any comments surfaced that he pocketed money by supplying info to samsters here...

My only reply to you...we just give all freedom to post...and mods do read the post and forum which we enjoyed too...I dun have to be in BKK but I learned many things by reading and keep myself updated...
I have personally also pm him in his reply he didn't not even promote his coyote girls not even mentioned which clubs he supplied information to me this I can attest his aim of posting that he supplying coyote girls is purely to reply some brothers who earlier asked him what is his job in bangkok not intention to reply.

Anyway there is more than one way know if he or other brothers breach SBF rules of advertising there will be some overzealous one pm you of the act.

Now why I am raise my concern as mod if you openly challenge some innocent bloke who post in spirit of sharing no intention of advertising this thread who dare to share lobangs to us cheongsters in result you see lesser traffic and also a thread that is lifeless .. If u noticed is has been recently because many brothers no want to be accused wrongly of good intent to share anymore ... Hope you can conduct a moderate and subtle approach to a near suspicion ... If you have solid evidence you can go hard on the persons no issue we surely support the rules here ..

There two styles of police (1) adopt singapore style which is guilty on suspicion until proven innocent in court.... (2) western sytle is innocent until proven guilty in front of court...

Last edited by Allanooi; 07-02-2015 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, gam sia very much. Will explore at the earliest opportunity
Bro u also go bkk Waaa u prc also gam thai also gam u are slyer same same too
Old 07-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
We all encourage open sharing...... Share with no fear mate.........U muz be eating supper with sao saoss now......... Chok dee
555,yup after meeting went eat at Huai Khwang with my 3 girls. Two of them hit 20over drinks tonight. Another just 2 drinks. Sometimes they drunk like to call me to send them home. Knn free labour. Nice meeting up with u anyway. pity that the police spoilt your fun tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I have personally also pm him in his reply he didn't not even promote his coyote girls not even mentioned which clubs he supplied information to me this I can attest his aim of posting that he supplying coyote girls is purely to reply some brothers who earlier asked him what is his job in bangkok not intention to reply. ..
Lol, thanks bro! it all started with bro naemlo la. Ask me whether I am bouncer or not. 555. Anyway this sideline of mine is just helping a friend of mine. I hardly benefit anything from it in terms of money as I give my partner earn everything. Except more sweet young nubile bodies to ogle for free and hang out and "Wai" me as I am their boss. Bro treemon99 knows my main job anyway.

Hurricane88 : chill and relax everyone. Hopefully everyone will just contribute and enjoy the friendship in the forum instead of all the fightings lately. I do not pocket any money from offering advice to anyone in the forum but if bro buy me a drink in a bar, does that count as profiting? Hope it's not as bro treemon99 bought me a drink at crazy house tonight. 555.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
555,yup after meeting went eat at Huai Khwang with my 3 girls. Two of them hit 20over drinks tonight. Another just 2 drinks. Sometimes they drunk like to call me to send them home. Knn free labour. Nice meeting up with u anyway. pity that the police spoilt your fun tonight.

Lol, thanks bro! it all started with bro naemlo la. Ask me whether I am bouncer or not. 555. Anyway this sideline of mine is just helping a friend of mine. I hardly benefit anything from it in terms of money as I give my partner earn everything. Except more sweet young nubile bodies to ogle for free and hang out and "Wai" me as I am their boss. Bro treemon99 knows my main job anyway.

Hurricane88 : chill and relax everyone. Hopefully everyone will just contribute and enjoy the friendship in the forum instead of all the fightings lately. I do not pocket any money from offering advice to anyone in the forum but if bro buy me a drink in a bar, does that count as profiting? Hope it's not as bro treemon99 bought me a drink at crazy house tonight. 555.
Next time i see you I don't buy u beer and u don't buy me beer we both make girls buys us beers okay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1