The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师』

New: Japanese Back To Back Massage

Please Call Or Text Tao Hong 桃红 @ 8456 1517

Name: Tao Hong 桃红
Attitude: Service Oriented & Not Time Watcher
Body: Slim & Shapely
Boobs: SOLID Natural 34C
Height: 168cm
Weight: 52kg
Looks: Chio With CFM Look
Room: Discreet, SUPER Cozy, Pretty & Clean!
Language: Chinese Smses & Calls Only. Sorry To Other Race Bros

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her Whole Body During The Session. Please Be Gentle]

Shower For You : 陪你洗澡
[Upon Request, She Will Shower For You But With Clothes On]

Japanese Back to Back Massage : 日本B2B全身按摩 ★★★★★
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Nuru Gel & Will Use Body To Body Style To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body!]

Mo Sha/Body Scrub : 磨沙
[Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body]

Whole Body Jing Luo Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身经络推拿/指压
[She Had Many Years Of Massage Experiences. Authentic, Soothing & Good!]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[A Hard Day In The Office? No Problem, Let Her Deal With Your Pain! Just Stay Relax]

Facial Wash With Face Massage : 洗脸和脸部按摩
[This One Is So Relaxing. You Would Doze Off Easily]

Catbath With BM : 慢游加胸推
[After a Good Massage Session, It Is Time To Experience Her Seducing Move!]
[Electrifying Moan With Her All Natural Huge Boobs Grinding Was So Pleasurable!]

Boobs Fxxk : 乳交
[Request For Placing Your Precious In Between Her Boobs For ULTIMATE Sensation! She Can Also Use Her Boobies To Help You PCC!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Non Mechanic & Able To Make You Aroused Within Minutes. Hope You Cum More Than Usual!]

Services that She don't provides:
Services That Are Not Mention Above.
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her.

Damages:
$100/Full Massage Package With 2 HandJobs/60 Mins
Or
$120/Whole Body Massage + Jap B2B Massage + HDLY With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins

♥♥♥ ULTRA Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Tao Hong 桃红 @ 8456 1517

View More Massage Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 07-08-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师

Previous Massage Reports For Tao Hong:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampway View Post
Tao Hong is a newly arrived lady from N E China. Tall and with a very good figure ; told me she was a lingerie model in her younger days. Her place is clean and well furnished, conveniently located and the open carpark is just across the road.

She worked as a masseuse in a spa for five years back at her hometown. That explained her good massage skills. After the soothing massage, she performed the wonderful HDLY which took her 10 minutes or so. I like it because most of them do it for too short a time at most 5 minutes and then move on to HJ. Finally she no clock watcher and no problem at all when I over shot the alloted time by 10 minutes because of the longer time taken to cum for the second HJ.

She will be around for quite a while so I will have the time to RTM in the coming months ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comewatma View Post
Hi Bros, had a session w Tao Hong few weeks ago, here is my FR.

Her place is relatively easy to find w good parking space avail.

I was greeted by a pretty lady in long shirt that sort of hides everything. Was abit disappointed, but then it made me less nervous around her.

Place was nice, quiet and looks clean. Tao Hong was very service oriented.

So when the service started, I was laying on my front. And when i turn around, she had removed her shirt and what lays beneath is just WOW. We started w a HJ as she said we do one 1st, then do another one at the end. Ask for autoroam, and she removed her bra to show me her gorgeous boobs. They fit really well in my palm. Needless to say after some time, I came.

Washed up and started massage. Her massage skills was good, which is quite unexpected, and u got to try her BM, i can really feel her boobs going up down left right on my back, butt everywhere.

Tao Hong's definitely worth the $, and will RTM soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanxus View Post
Wanted to have a soothing session with my regular massuer but she's unavailable. Saw this beautiful lass and decided to try her out instead. Bingo!!! She's free and location is pretty easy to locate too.

Went up to the nest, very nice and tidy unit. I must say her massaging skill is great!!!! I have been feeling sore on my neck and she just make me felt so much better.

Her HDLY/HJ is a haven, making me feel extremely horny man...after some nice rumba rubba...volcano erupted and wallah~ happy ending...

Will definitely be visiting her pretty soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyu454 View Post
FR for TaoHong:
Saw many good FR, so gave her a try.
Located at very cosy room with attached bathroom.
She is a very service minded gal, with very good attitude.
Tall and Nicely curved body (10/10).
Great massage skills and no time watcher.
Overall experience was great.
RTM: Definitely !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptskkk View Post
Visited her yesterday.
Thought her photo looked like someone I have seen before, tried my luck, but it wasn't the same person. A bit disappointed at first.
Her looks grew on me as the session progressed.
Had a first HJ, nothing special too.
She doesn't initiate much conversation, which actually suits me.
Massage is quite decent.
Then came breast massage which was really quite arousing. Further stimulation came from her light kisses.
The 2nd hj was obviously much more enjoyable than the 1st.
RTF: probably
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaohED View Post
Visited her last week.

Located at a convenient place which cheongsters wont have trouble finding.
Considered good looking and also have a very nice body and friendly attitude.
The place is clean and cosy.. nice environment.
My focus not really on the massage but she insisted on doing a good job
I told her I like my hj slow and she obliged, no rush. Nice experience.

RTM: Definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Thank you TS for letting me have a chance to enjoy this gem.

Very lucky that to book a slot earlier with her. The location, small room clean and tidy cozy place with bathroom attached.

Look : 7/10
Body : 8.5/10 nice curve and tone body
Boob : C with perky nipples nice to lick and suck
Massage : 8/10 not piano, really massage with sequence
Boob massage : Yes
Auto roam : Yes
HDLY : 10/10 song!!!
HJ : 8/10 good 2 shot
Attitude : Good, can chat.
Damage : 60min/2HJ

Very satisfy with her service. Too bad she don't do FJ if not I'm sure she is very good to bonk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranj3 View Post
had the pleasure of visiting tao hong earlier today:

room: a small but very classy and cosy looking apartment

looks: young-ish milf look

body: she scores full marks for this one... i was drooling over her really solid figure... nice perky tits with nipples that are dying to be sucked at...

massage: soothing and relaxing type of massage with decent strength... you can feel that your body is in good hands... her bm i think pretty sop, nothing to shout about

specials: knows how to tease! surprised i was able to tahan her hdly...

overall thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfh2110 View Post
Apologies for such a late FR; I had a session with Tao Hong like, 2 months ago? I definitely owe her an FR, as her professionalism and service was really good compared to what I experienced after her.

Booking was relatively quick and hassle free, booked 90 min. Place is nice and discreet...in fact I had trouble finding the gate lol.

Looks: 7/10. Once I arrived, met by attractive slim woman. Although her pic is blurred, can tell is the same person. Foxy looking; you won't be like knocked out right away, but it grows on you.

Showered alone. I am not chatty by nature, so she didn't say much either. I was fine with that though

Body: 8/10. Firm, round boobs, absolutely yummy. Not much loose fat, slim and slender.

Massage: 9/10. Full range of massage, no joke. Finger press + knead, neck shoulder back arms legs EVERYTHING. Strength was just nice for me; she checked with me 3 times throughout the session. Confirm professional; she said she prides herself in it.

HJ (x2): 8/10. The first shot was fairly quick because it had been quite a while since I unloaded. Started off slowly before speeding up; I shot so hard it flew onto my neck...she was pleasantly surprised and cleaned me up.

Second shot after the massage took longer, but this time I thought it wasn't as good because she used a bit too much grip. However...saving grace was when I told her I wanted her boobs so bad. She changed position, kneeled on floor with boobs over my face, reverse milking my 2IC while I sucked on them. Amazing...I think my 2IC turned purple when I shot...she milked out every drop.

GFE: 7/10. She made me feel much more at home as the session went by. After second shot, still asked me to lie on her lap, gave me head massage. Awesome.

RTM: confirm. Unfortunately I live far from her place. Also heard she's injured or sick, will arrange with her when she recovers!

Old 09-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师

More Reports Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
FR for Tao Hong:

Visited her last week, near weekend.

Location: Area G but quiet area, with ample open space public parking nearby. Her block can be a bit tricky to locate so you need to wait for her instructions. Apartment itself is a studio so you can walk around naked if you want. Usually with some studios, place can smell of cooked food or get messy but her place is well maintained. The massage is done on a large double firm bed with attached modern shower. Clean and tidy. Bed has clean towel all placed and she provides a head rest on top of the pillow, which is nice.

Looks: I'd think early 30s, milf definitely. She opened the door in a skin tight mini dress (like the one in the top 2 photos) which shows off her damn sexy body. I'd say a size 10 with medium C cuppers spilling out of her dress. Her face is average but grows on you later, no zits or stuff but in the dim light is okay lol. Don't go in expecting a SYT face like those from chewy or liltiger and you'll do okay.

Massage: I have been getting a stiff shoulder and neck and I was in the east area, thought I'd go for a milf cos that means good massage usually, followed by a nice ending. I wasn't wrong with my choice. I booked her for 90 mins and for a solid 70 mins or so she was giving me a good hard massage on my back, neck, shoulders and legs. If I compare with someone like Liltiger's Bao Er or Xin Er, I'd say she loses to them but still very hard working, puts in a lot of strength and service oriented. She wasn't too chatty, seeing as how i'm an office worker and my shoudlers need to be unknotted.

The fun part starts at the beginning. When I lied down she took off her dress, revealing her nice boobs and body. She was wearing a small tight panty. Told me not to peep. She massaged me topless so I could feel her thighs on me. After the proper massage she did a short BM on my back, SOP stuff and I didn't get too turned on (too tired that day). She got me on doggy to do HDLY. Now usually I don't like HDLY but her style actually got me hard, which is rare. I think MILFs tend to be more skilful and rely more on their skills than looks, so her administration of HDLY got my cock to harden up.

Turned over and she started to continue to keep my cock hard through her HJ skills. Pretty damn good! She gave me access to her boobs, can lick and suck, and my hands went roaming. Didn't go into panties but was rubbing her pussy through it. Despite me being tired, she actually made me cum (again a rare thing) and I just exploded.. Nice! She went to wash up and shower up, and then came back to give me a head massage until I have 5 mins left to shower. Not a time watcher but she was packed on a weekday afternoon.

She asked at the start 1 or 2 HJ and I told her 1, cos I was too tired and needed the massage. Her boobs are very nice shape and she had very little fat on her body. Not toned but not fat either. In fact for her age she has a damn nice body.

Damage: $130 for 90 mins. I gave her $150 and she gave me back change, but I tipped her.

RTM: Yes, if I'm in the area again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadH View Post
FR for Tao Hong:
location: pretty discreet, if you follow her instructions you'll be fine.
looks: pretty milfy (which i like)
massage: good strokes. i fell asleep during the session..
GFE: able to break the ice, talk about lots of stuff.
HDLY/HJ: had 2HJ. obviously the second one was way better. overshot by abit since i took longer for the second shot.. but she really knows how to drain a guy off!
RTF: yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by himura View Post
tried her few days back..really not bad
location not that hard to find..
looks : 7/10 (looks thinner than pic)
boobs : 8/10 (round and firm. nice)
massage : 7/10 (hard massage with long strokes..at legs area also hard)
Hdly + hj : 8/10 (long hdly..lots of teasing around the ass area..shiok!!)

overall very good experince..soft spoken lady with good service
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddie07 View Post
Just tried Tao Hong today.

Positive points:
Her place is clean and cozy.
Lots of ass teasing action during the HDLY
Puts in lot of hard work to make sure the massage is good, definitely not a piano style massuer

RTM: definitely yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwong View Post
I have not written a FR for quite a while liao but she really inspired me to do so again....

I arrived 10 min late as I was not familiar with place and she is expecting a customer after me. yet she was no time watcher and was very patient, in fact more patient than me.

When I arrived, she made me feel easy as I was late and stressed from searching for the location.

Nope, she didn't bath me...but her good look make up for that ( 8/10).
The room was not only very clean but also well renovated like a real, high class spa.(9/10)
The massage was hard enough and she sure know the trade... no bluff one, trained in massage before (7/10).

After massaging the shoulders and legs, proceed to the sensitive area, shiok ah...make me go doggy style . then I went on to stripe the last piece of cloth off her......BUT refused to let me finger her...so bro, don't try this. She HJ me ...oh mine..double enjoyment ....(10/10)!!! Give her $100 and she offer to give me change. I was so shiok that asked her to keep the change. She is worth more than $100, let alone $90.

GFE: 8/10
RTM: sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Firstly, thanks TS for sharing.
Tried her a few days ago, the place is easy to find with her direction on phone, her house is small with small room with bathroom, pretty clean & tidy room without smoke smell.

Origin: PRC
Look : 7 - smiling face & quite a beauty like photos given
Body : 7 - well-maintained no fat
Boobs : B+ perky nipples, pretty nice & responsive
Massage : 7 - she can massage cos trained
Boob massage : 7 - good feel
Auto roam : As you wish
Hdly : 7 - quite detailed

Overall, satisfied, and left a happily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
visit her a few days ago, place need to walk a distance if you are taking public transport, if you have a car, there ample car park space there.

went up, saw her, wahh pretty milf, i love her height, that my ideal gf height, suppose 165 to 168cm tall.

look afar, her legs are long and seducing.

went to bath alone, and proceed to massage, she asked me to lie on a beanbag which i feel alot of brothers already lied down there before.

after massage proceed to hdly, ass teasing as other brother said, sometime u will wonder how does it feel if she put a finger in after lotsa of teasing.

turn over proceed to hj, feels good after twisting and teasing..

went to bath chit chat w her she is PR in sg. that appt she bought herself. wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Just tried tao hong.

Place was quite a distance from MRT, and not easy to find. But location is discrete even though it was in G area. House was clean and neat, and not shared with anybody else. Some more the room décor was very nice although the bed smells a bit. Otherwise the unit was great.

Gave me a quick hj at the start then go and bath before massage started.

She has really good massage skills using finger press. Just the right strength without being too hard or too soft. Pressed every part of my back from neck, arms, shoulders, back, buttocks to legs. Have to say her skills was really gd, and she made sure every part was massaged. She also pressed certain acupuncture points on my buttocks, lower back and back of my knees which felt really gd, can feel the tightness go out.

Then she did some bm which did not feel that sensual, very robotic. But her HDLY was really very good. long slow strokes, teasing and also played with the anus area, and made it tingly.

Then turn over and she continued with a long, slow and sensual hj. She took her time and was patient. I have to say her hj skills was really gd as she managed to get me to hj just after a while. Usually im not able to shoot a second time. When I tried tarma with Laura and Mint, they did not managed to get me to shoot a second time but Tao Hong did! kudos to her. She said the trick is to be patient, and do it slow and sensual. totally agree.

Unit: 7
Looks: 7 (pretty milf look, not too bad, made effort to make up)
body: 8 (C not much tummy, but with a nice C boobs that was not saggy)
massage: 8
hj: 8

Old 09-03-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (A)

Last Batch Of Massage Reports : Thanks Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post
Have visited tao hong this afternoon as was on leave today.Was assign a timing by her and I reach the area 30 mins earlier and awaiting for the phone rings to guide me to her nest.
Phone ring and follow the directions given by her..quite discreet which I didn't know that.
Reach her door step and she open the door first impression to me the she is pretty cos I like milf..haha.entering the house jaws open the interior all quite nicely set up and so does her room.simply love the bed and the atmosphere inside..one word to describe awesome!
Follow by the massage which she dress in sexily nightie and massage me.long strokes to the butt and performing some sort of Swedish massage which I felt very comfortable and relax.throughout the massage I nearly fall asleep when she order me to butt's up..wow is time for hdly which I have read some fr about her special skills for that.on cloud 9 with a lots of ass teasing which I like,proceed to the front and she handle my hard rod with special care..tease and twist and gentle motion.i like this kind of treatment which not rushing at all BTW I like slow pace..then follow by nip suck by her and soon and later I surrender by her seduce moan sound.
Have requested one shot from the start as have read the fr by others bro 2nd shot is the best.
After proceed shower and change and have a cup of tea brew by her left as a happy man.
Looks-8/10 (look like my sec school fren)
Service-9/10
Massage8/10 (Swedish type of massage and I felt comfortable)
Hdly/hj-9/10
RtM-yes and of cos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
I have tried her on last friday.I reached the carpark, after that she instruct me by phone but my chinese is bad.I can't find the place.she almost give up but in the end , she came down and find me near carpark.I might be the first one that she need to came down.
I chose 90 mins. She asked whether I want 2 shots or 1.So I said 2.She apply massage oil and massage a while.soon give me HJ.I hold her breast and nipple,then came soon.
after i cleaned,it is time for real massage.she can really massage.I work with computer and used day and night, so my neck is so stiff.after massage,even now I still feel relaxed.
after whole body massage, she asked me to do doggy and play my tool and tease my ass for a while.I feel really good.It look like she is going to put finder into my ass but she didn't .just tease only.very nice feeling.
after doggy teasing , she do 2nd HJ.this time I hold her two breasts, and requested to suck her nipple, she said ok..just a little bit.
she continued her HJ while I lick her nipple,then I hold her breasts until I shot 2nd.
after 2nd shots,she gave me head massage.

after that I take shower, paid 130 + tip and left happily.

I don't know about massage oil and terms.so bros look for other FRs about these.

I will go back again for sure.

sorry for my bad english but I hope you get the whole story and will support her more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crocodilepantie View Post
Tried her about 2 weeks back, opted for 2hj and started with one. Her hj was well paced and she'll ask how's it etc. After was 40mins massage which was really good! Got strength and technique, chatted throughout and she's really friendly and good to talk cock with. Then got into doggy and this is where all the money was made worth, can't find another better hdly than her's already, told her to spend more time before flipping and seeing her topless solid natural body. Played with her boobs till cummed, really full and great sized, not saggy at all.. Don't know how she maintain. What a gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve82 View Post
Short review of this beautiful elegant lady:

Looks: Mid 30s pretty lady with a elegant look. Dressed in black lacy camisole and panties when i saw her.
Boobs and Figure: C Cup with a flat tummy. Well maintained figure.
Massage: Smooth and relaxing type. Hope will be harder in strength if possible.
HJ: Well paced HJ with auto roaming on the top. Will lick your nipples while doing the deed. She is topless with panties on while performed the task.
RTM: On my RTM list for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Tried and tested.
Experienced.
Opted for 2xHJ
When 2nd round, bro a little tired....maybe because not SYT :P
But she was hardworking and could get the bro to stand again....
She say quite challenging to HJ me....and hand tired after 2 rounds.
Thumbs up!

Extra TIP for the xtra effort.

Massage was decent.
Location is discreet.

RTM: Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Managed to make a booking with her. Though this might make her even more difficult to book, I would have to say she is almost perfect, except not being a syt. Her hdly, HJ and figure is great.

Also doesn't cheat on the time and rather chatty without being obstrusive or too annoying. Will definitely rtm.

If I were to score, I would have 8 /10 overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Just went to visit this massage lady yesterday after reading so many positive MRs, location is quite discreet n her apartment is spacious with nice ambience, her massage skill is indeed very professional n she's been very patient during the HJ session, I have an enjoyable n relaxed full 60 min session n will definitely go back for more.

MR for Tao Hong:
Looks: 8 ( not SYT but young n pretty MILF )
Body: 9 ( very well maintained)
Boobs: should b C
Massage: 9 ( feel so relaxed after the session)
Boobs massage: 7.5
HJ: 8.5 ( she takes her time n no rush )
RTM: Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddo07 View Post
Just visited this gem after seeing some of the reviews. Must say her massage is really top notch. She breaks ice easily and never watches the time. Strength and position is there. Her is my FR for her:

Looks: 8.5
Body: 8
Massage: 9
HJ: 8
HDLY: Really very well done 9.5 like many bros have commented.
RTF: Most definitely

The place is very well maintained and is new. Treat her well and she will be reciprocate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by porn View Post
Visited her last week. Nice lady and very service oriented. Match with a CFM face n model body. Everything about her is positive but what I don't like is her laughing. Highly recommended to bro who like young MILF.

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (highlight is the long slender leg, wow)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup and good to press)
Attitude: 8/10 (out to pleased)
Massage: 7/10
Hj: 7/10 (accommodating to my request)
Damage: $100

Old 10-03-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师

Bump Up Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师

Bump Up Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 04:31 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Up Thread

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1