The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KNIGHT7120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Hi any bro tried 辣椒 or tian tian ?
How good is their service ?
Old 23-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like lele look from far. Look cute cute blur blur innocent type. I like. Wonder how her boobs are like though.
Lele has A cup boobs
Old 23-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Lele has A cup boobs
Thanks bro. Can FR on her? How is her body and service?
Old 02-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Tian Tian will cut card this week after serving 2 years tour of duty. Tomorrow is her last day working, so fans of her killer BBBJ please take note

Wish her the all best.
Old 19-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

The current girls in 16W04 are: Anna, BaoBao, LaJiao, LeLe, MeiZi
Old 19-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The current girls in 16W04 are: Anna, BaoBao, LaJiao, LeLe, MeiZi
Xiaoyi no more?
Old 19-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiaoyi no more?
XiaoYi went home already
Old 19-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
XiaoYi went home already
Sigh. Seems a lot of the prettier ones ORD very fast these days.
Old 30-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
markzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What the girls currently in the house and who's good?
Old 30-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markzzz View Post
What the girls currently in the house and who's good?
Lele is one of the cutest in this house. Suggest you give her a try.
Old 27-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

tried Anna. pretty babe. can french and obedient to all your request. recommended gal in this house
Old 05-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

RTF (2nd Bonk) Xing Xing of Hse 16W04. One of the BEST RTFs encountered.

I first bonked XX on 9 June 18, almost 4 months ago. I only FR a small paragragh on her, though she provided me good service with GFE. This was because she was a bit meaty at that time and just happened that i was not in the mood and could not FR a meaty WL on that particular day, lol.

She started work around early June 18. Long hair, sharp nose, b boobs, stands at 1.60m, 47 kg. She was about 53 kg 4 months ago. Now she is very much prettier and is attractive to me. She planned to trim another few kgs. She revealed that she will not eat any food, including fruits after 8 pm. I told her that if she could drop further, her business would be even better than the business now.

Plus Points :
1) Now she is pretty and attractive to me.

2) Could take my long pounding.Nett thrusted her about 45 mins and ejected. Thrusted her very furiously in the last one min plus. During the 1st bonk, i ejected at 27th min of thrusting as she hinted that she could not tolerate long pounding.
Today, I thrusted her on slow pace and pressed in with deep insertion. She said she enjoyed and love the deep insertion. She told me that she had checked with someone (whom she refused to reveal) at Hse 1431 and confirmed that i was a long duration piling beast. I asked her how come she was not afraid of me. She said i was good looking and was already attracted by me during the 1st bonk. I accepted with pleasure, ( doesnt matter it is true or not, esp after enlightened by Bro Joker, hahahaha (btw, ex-Anqi 16W15, ex-Linda 16W17, ex-YiNa 0819, and a few of WLs i bonked this year and others whom i couldnt remember off hand, had said the same thing to me). Bros, so sorry for being so 不要脸, lol.

3) Great GFE. Soft moan and being Tender to me.Treated me like being her beloved boyfriend. Again, ( like what i did to LuLu 1669), in missionary, i lip kissed her, nose touched nose, inhaled her breath from her nose, pumped her slowly and she hugged me with good feeling, SO NICE ..........

4) She frenched me deeply with tongue fight presex and during fuck session, with passion. During the previous bonk, she frenched me without tongue in contact.

5) very attentive, mild and tender, nice licking of my balls with eye contact.

6) Gave me her black G string sexy panty.

7) tight pussy for bonking. Very sextisfied. I had advised her to apply lubrication gel due to me long piling style and she took my advice. But it was still a tight cunt after applying, so nice to fuck.

Minus Point :
No minus point to me.

Gem of the Gems to me. Gave her a good tip. Will RTF till Balek China.

Last edited by DPOWER; 05-10-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FR on Xia Tian @ WH04

Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

WL name - Xia Tian
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Silicon-implanted C cups with pink pencil-eraser size nips
Built - Slim & leggy
Home Base - WH04
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago

Detail FR can be found under this link -

https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...7&postcount=75

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

WL name - Xia Tian
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Silicon-implanted C cups with pink pencil-eraser size nips
Built - Slim & leggy
Home Base - WH04
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago

Detail FR can be found under this link -

https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...7&postcount=75
Bro, thks for the solid FR
Old 17-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, thks for the solid FR
You’re most welcome!

Are u gonna up her? She is a hot cake in WH04 ...

I heard Baby & Yoyo are not bad too ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1