The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
parag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Thanks for the suggestion. Will post for my next trip
Old 22-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parag View Post
It wasn't a very good experience. The girl got drunk too much and started vomiting a few times in the night. So didn't feel to fuck her as looking like she is sick. Just had one shot next morning.
LOL Ok now i shall then support you with 1 PM
Old 22-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for your suggestion. Certainly post my detailed FR for the next trip.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

That will be helpful. Thanks.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MBK123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for trip at end of sept 2018

took the first ferry out, driver K met me on arrival. converted currency and went straight to villas. i walked into villa 1 first, expecting to walk in and walk out as milfs and aunties are not my type, but i ended up booking a pretty SYT for 800k. At 19 years old from Bandung, she was by far the youngest person in villa 1. She told me she was not gonna be in TBK for long, 2 months at the most.She was tall, slim with a nice peach bottom and small B cups.Service wise, nothing to shout about, she is inexperienced but sweet and willing to accomodate.Once in my room we went at it nonstop. I initiated my 4th shot with her after lunch at around 2.30pm, she was willing, but seemed to be in some pain as i am abit "tebal" and i usually take 30 mins or so of pounding to cum.Pain isn't sexy to me, and as the day was still young, and i was still horny AF, i decided to send her back to the villa(i had to talk to her "papi" who is actually a mummy to confirm that i didnt have any complaints with her) and searched for a new target.

Seemed like a lazy afternoon, all villas still had stock. Back when i went during the CNY period, i went to the villas around the same time and the entire villa street was empty. all stores closed. Even driver K was surprised lol.

I picked a girl who got very handsy with me in villa 10. About 1.55m, long hair until her bum, decent assets but a very pretty face and pale skin.Initially her papi wanted 1.2jt, so i countered with 1jt. He refused to go below 1.1, so i walked out and started scoping the next villa. He intercepted me at that villa and said ok ,1 jt. Always bargain in balai . The girl was actually quite fetching, in fact i actually thought she was indochinese until she told me otherwise. Her services were standard and she was accomodating to any position, but she was actually quite devoid of GFE, not at all playful like back at the villa, and abit deadfish in missionary/doggy, just sits there and gets pounded.I understand some bros are into this, so yall can search for her. She says been there for 1 year,and no plans of returning soon as far as i can tell.

For the prices you pay in balai , usually wont get much more than standard service,though i do recall a few exceptions who completely blew my mind. While her services were not quite for me, i still had a good time. Had 3 shots with her +1 more shot in the morning, had breakfast and took the 11am ferry back to SG.

All in, including ferry+hotel+street food+tips, trip came up to $320

Dinner at a seafood place like silver river / hotel room service is generally more expensive. Will be tons cheaper(and usually tastier) to take a walk outside and buy food from any of the street vendors/ coffeeshops near the larger hotels like aston/maxi/paradise. {edited by mod - too hard sell for this driver without paying ad fees - next time mod shall remove your forum...}

{mod's comment - reading this forum sounded like telling samster to spent big money for a day trip}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

hmm ..seems many new accounts posting here....btw, gabion ktv still there? anyone know the price? thinking of throwing a stag party there. grp of 6 like that, excluding girls, with girls should be ard 10.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

10 total sounds like a gang bang, post it on chaturbate haha..jokin!.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
10 total sounds like a gang bang, post it on chaturbate haha..jokin!.
Right now power outage again at Balai immigrant office
Old 27-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
Right now power outage again at Balai immigrant office
Everything stop and wait.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Computer down, on manually operation!
Old 27-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Lucky, power restore at 10:27am!

Last edited by kaka12; 29-10-2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me share my recent FR.

Went on last weekday. Went on board, met a India guy whose I don't know. Treated me a can of beer and we chatted until we reached balai.

Upon reached villa, only see 2 bros and me at villa... I goes straight to the villa where I really wanted to try out the girl shared by one bro here.

Booked her for 1.1m, as it was weekday, price can nego.

She was quite pretty in real person, abit bigger size than me... Can't see her boobs size during that time. Paid money then she board into my car.

Back to hotel, I can't wait to see her boobs... She stripped and OMG.... Cup E, I'm a boobs lover so her boobs are way too perfect for me... her service are slow and steady... the rest are history.

Total 3 shots, she's in my RTF list...

Went back on the next day. Saw 2 bros, who I saw at villa, started to chat with them and end up exchanging contact and be friends.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Back to hotel, I can't wait to see her boobs... She stripped and OMG.... Cup E, I'm a boobs lover so her boobs are way too perfect for me... her service are slow and steady... the rest are history.

Total 3 shots, she's in my RTF list...

Nice And Very Short FR

One Of My Friends Love Big Big Boobs But 1.1 Mil Is Too High For Him (Old Man)

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice And Very Short FR

One Of My Friends Love Big Big Boobs But 1.1 Mil Is Too High For Him (Old Man)
haha...I went last trip and took 2 solid papaya trees hanging...but then plump if big boobs...just to see for myself those ceweks photos bros shared...

Big boobs #1 Cup G - paid 1mil
Big boobs #2 Cup F - paid 1.1mil

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...I went last trip and took 2 solid papaya trees hanging...but then plump if big boobs...

Big boobs #1 Cup G - paid 1mil
Big boobs #2 Cup F - paid 1.1mil
WoW ... Very Good Leh ...

Bo Jio

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1