The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 11
RubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★★★ RubySexy ★★★ Visit us @ JB TOWN ★★★

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885
WECHAT: Ry-517

Promotion Now On

Add us telegram: @Rubyclub
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster (A)

RubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond repute

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 12-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 12-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or vietnam

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

战后报告

地方: Ruby aka 517
Some may know this stable, some may not or some even forget this stable. Is a hotel base stable and very easy accessible from custom. Gals are able to mirror too. Their stock was ok. No switch and baith type and booking was smooth with no hassle and not much of waiting.

女神: Ke Ke 可可

Background
I understand the she was from him and she was able to speak and understand simple chinese. I believe she was here quite some time already. I not very sure about her working history

样貌:★★★★
I give high rating as it was similar to pic. Quite chio look in her early 20s.

身材:★★★★★
She was slim and fair smooth skin. She have long hair and slim body. Petite with hairy pussy. Small neh neh and have no other mark or scar but have some tattoo on her body.

感觉: ★★★★★
The feel of fucking her was like fucking her a wild chick that you just know in a disco bed. The room have disco light and loud music.. damn high sia. The room was also messy loaded with stuff. Quite special.

服务:★★★★
She need to know a little bit of b2b. She gave me a good body lick and cat bath then pour some chill mineral water on my body and my lanjiao to give me a body to body rub. That quite special as I first time try like that in hotel.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was sensual. Very close to ass rim almost give ass rim but never.Although there was no deep throat. She can use her tongues to lick you while the eye looking at you maintaining strong eye contact like for very long and it look like want you to cum her type like that. Very sexy and seductive.

鲍鱼:★★★★
No smell. I do not have the chance to paint as it was hairy too. I would consider as quite tight and wet too.

做爱:★★★★
We just did one position and did very long. I pump her in missionary. I adjusted her leg to cling on my both thigh firmly. She hug me firmly. I pump her with the rythum of the music. When the music go slow, I pump her slow. When music fast, I pump her fast. I not sure why, the expression of her being fuck was silent. No moaning but the expression on very painful and shiok feel. Lastly, I accelerate my speed and go in fast and furiously before I shoot all out.

整体: ★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good but I would not consider as rtf type. Those who want to book her, can contact or add the wechat direct for the OKT to make arrangement.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 13-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 14-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 14-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 14-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promotion Rates

Old 15-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promotion Rates

Old 15-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promotion Rates

Old 16-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

Old 16-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promo Rates

Old 16-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promo Rates

Old 16-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Hotline☎☎☎
+6013 788-7885

New Promo Rates

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1