The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Some people may not like loneranger. Thus looking for kakies to tag along.
Thanks for answering , since i lone ranger all the time, when come to eat seafood time can't order much variety. prefer to have a bigger group when go for food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
anyone know the exchange rate now? me again thinking of going next month, quite a few months since i visited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
It’s around 10900, but who know next month!
I always change in Arcade before i go, I got 10930 on Monday.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Some people may not like loneranger. Thus looking for kakies to tag along.
yea I knew...but he just post each time he wanted to go...so far nobody replied him...also he could have pm those bros going...

frankly nobody like to go cheonging with unknown...reason why and you can say...just read the batam and balai thread will know...so many scammers asking for free meals...

simple example...bro you pay first and I pay you back...wait long long and still no pay back...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bring me along too
bring me too...

Old 11-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea I knew...but he just post each time he wanted to go...so far nobody replied him...also he could have pm those bros going...

frankly nobody like to go cheonging with unknown...reason why and you can say...just read the batam and balai thread will know...so many scammers asking for free meals...

simple example...bro you pay first and I pay you back...wait long long and still no pay back...
Can say upfront to share cost, n you get a sum first from the tag-along. Then pay from this pool as the shared meals go.. if he dun wan, then good indicator he may be freeloader.. siam these kinds.. some scared u makan their share n may not want to pool money for makan etc, then better to make known each pay for themselves..
Old 11-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Can say upfront to share cost, n you get a sum first from the tag-along. Then pay from this pool as the shared meals go....
For long term friendship, the best is all go Dutch wherever we go. All pay their own share be it in hawker centre, ktv etc, even bus fare and drinks.

No paiseh. And everybody must also automatic, don't pretend or delay payments.

So far I was very lucky to have met 2 brothers here and went on tour with them to danok and another to Cambodia. Both were very wonderful brothers and we went 100% on Dutch.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my fr for my 3 nights trip 8-11 oct
so after enduring a long almost 1000km journey i landed in TBK at 12 noon WIB
Driver (K) was already and waving at me while i'm still at the pier (really amazed me oooo. havent been there in more than a year, and only engaged him twice before)

so we went to villa. on the way K called aston and asked which room they will put me in (i booked via aston group's archipelago app i mentioned before). Didnt know the drivers could do that.

my past (last year) experience taught me that villa one stock is on the lower end of the spectrum. and vila on the other end is better. so i asked K to to park at the end near villa 20 and 58. step into villa 20. if i remember correctly there's 4/5 cewek only. none are exceptionally beauty. and only 1 give me positive gesture. papi said never have kids, can massage so i took her. not a beauty but small stature and commands 900k. tried to nego but papi wont budge. at 900k in current conversion rate I dont really mind

while she's not a beauty i would say she gave the best service. on par to the girl on the third night. she never left my side, leaving only to smoke (i dont smoke), doesnt do drugs, doesnt drink hard liquor only beer, and always ready to service me. i make a suggestion to her, next time wear batik sarong, so easier to strip her.hehehehe (but actually i had fetishes for lady in batik)

and guess what?

the only things that she wants when i took her to aston and tell her just take what she wants? just a kain batik. .

and the sex? she's really is obedient. what ever position she will do. and never ask to change position unless i commands it.

its a shame i fell asleep at around 9 pm plus. otherwise i would have more than 5 rounds with her.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

so the second day 9/10

as i lied to my cewek that i'm going back, i started the hunting session from villa 1. boy how things have changed. now the stock at the lower villa has improved alot. i didnt count, but maybe 15-20 ceweks? and not overwhelm by dinos anymore.

the moment i step the girls and promoter said
"mei makananmu ini"

i have no idea by what the meant by that

so a girl stand and approach me, quite ok looking, quoted 900. ask for less, promoter dont really wanna budge, settled at 850. the cheapest i paid for this trip. found out later, this cewek usually goes for less attractive guys like myself, and usually the other girls are happy if u goes out first as she talks alot.

usually we go there to find instant one night gf or wife right?

it turns out with this cewek, i got upgraded to become a daddy

this cewek doesnt stay in villa, she stays outside with a nanny. so she can bring her baby with her as well

upon learning that we are staying in aston, the nanny asked if she can come to bring the cewek's daughter and the nanny's son to play in the pool.

i let them come and joined them by the poolside as well.

later we invited them for dinner at i think lai xing restaurant. the food is tasty but i think a little bit more expensive than long beach. my feeling la. not so sure on this as i havent been to long beach in about a year.

sex wise, not so good, she doesn't enjoy sex, she said she had never experienced climax with penetration sex, only daty will make her. even that, i only able to persuade her to let me make her cum once. other than that, our sex sessions goes without daty. only 4 sessions from her. talks alot. complaints alot ( long sex session also complaint ) lots of emotional baggage

but she kinda redeemed herself as she enjoys taking sexy pictures

as u can see, by this time, i changed my tactic a little bit, after booking a straight away go and buy kain batik for my cewek
so i'm still a happy man
Old 11-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

third day 10/10

as i already both end of villa,
only place left for me to keep my lies is the middle of the villas
so step into villa 9. 1 beauty, really natural beauty body and face as well

i mean look at those

can u blame this ham sap lou?

quoted 1.2 mil. when asked for discount the papi said usual rate is 1.3. with that asset obviously i'm hooked.

paid. she's only been in the business less than 2 weeks but booked every single day (duuuh, with that asset)

same great attitude with cewek on first day. maybe cewek on day 1 had better endurance on cow girl game as this cewek had to ask for position switch. but no doggy from her though. a shame as she had the best butt between the 3 of them.

had 3 sessions during the day, when i'm going for my 4th around 8pm her period came. what a shame.

so we just watch tv and cuddle till morning

really cute though this girl

Old 11-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

i think the number of girls has jumped a lot
but that just maybe this ham sap lou went there very early
Old 11-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

as this is my personal experience with the girls
don't la u go and share it with them pulak
i wanna go again in near future
and obviously wanna book some of the girls again
Old 11-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
For long term friendship, the best is all go Dutch wherever we go. All pay their own share be it in hawker centre, ktv etc, even bus fare and drinks.

No paiseh. And everybody must also automatic, don't pretend or delay payments.

So far I was very lucky to have met 2 brothers here and went on tour with them to danok and another to Cambodia. Both were very wonderful brothers and we went 100% on Dutch.
Yup exactly bro..but hard to find such automatic Bros.. You're lucky to HV them, so treasure them..

Others never met before best to say things clearly upfront, so that we pay our own n not to expect treats from others..
Old 12-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post

and the sex? she's really is obedient. what ever position she will do. and never ask to change position unless i commands it.

its a shame i fell asleep at around 9 pm plus. otherwise i would have more than 5 rounds with her.
She is a nice lady just that is not pretty but compensated with her nice body
Old 12-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Those who quoted entire forum will be deleted...really no reason to do so...

Old 12-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Those who quoted entire forum will be deleted...really no reason to do so...
Get use to it .. apologize. Point noted.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros out there. I use to frequent balai often but i stop for a few yrs due to personal reason. Last time $300 is enuff for my 2 days 1 night trip, including hotel, transport inculding ferry tix plus call gals and seafood. Nw is it still the same?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1