The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

which spa gt best facilities?

if I want to soak the pool

which one is recommended

I go HV spa, nobody use the pool one
Old 15-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
which spa gt best facilities?

if I want to soak the pool

which one is recommended

I go HV spa, nobody use the pool one
I recon LA Spa austin la coz everything is new..later after a while then no syok dy..hahaha
Old 16-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabukman View Post
I recon LA Spa austin la coz everything is new..later after a while then no syok dy..hahaha
I saw the hot tub looks nice and relaxing but after seeing the girls I left. All fat and ugly. Nothing like the pictures they share on their TG
Old 17-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
There used to be but now left only 2 local chinese FS ladies according to my source. But they mostly have their own customers who book directly with them...it is always "fully booked".
Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 17-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .

How old is Ami from HV?

I remember pre-covid there was a Nana from HV who used to work in SG health centre.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
How old is Ami from HV?
#77 is POSH..... currently the only active CKT in HV as the other 2 CKTs do not come in regularly. However #77 does her own appointments as her regulars book directly wirh her. Chances of getting her via walk-in is practically zero unless there is a cancellation.
#77 is MILF in her 40s but due to her petite size and cosmetics can pass off as early 30s.
Old 18-01-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Is LA spa worth to go? Mount Austin is quite far from the custom.

I went amansari spa before. It's not too bad but it's kinda far too.
Old 18-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i'm planning to go VIP spa next week with my wolf pack bro, can anyone recommend a good service WL there? i dislike SOP girls who just follow the textbook and then keep rushing me to finish. preferably would want a girl who at least tries to make small talk, friendly, not time watcher. face and boobs not a big deal for me, the gfe more important for me
Old 19-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry a bit weird question

which Spa gt best food in ur opinion?

is HV spa food okay?
Old 19-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
sorry a bit weird question

which Spa gt best food in ur opinion?

is HV spa food okay?
Crystal Crown / One Six. I believe they are offering the room service menu. Main course, finger food and they are not pre-cooked.

HV is the standard buffet and chicken chop.
Old 19-01-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Crystal crown /One Six Spa ON Saturday got Shark Fin soup 🦈
Order than they cook type there so got to wait .
Old 19-01-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
Crystal crown /One Six Spa ON Saturday got Shark Fin soup 🦈
Order than they cook type there so got to wait .

Not real shark fin soup..... its made from gelatin sama sama as those sold in pasar malam.
Old 24-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bros!

any long time chiongster remember local chinese Kelly. tall and slim working in HV spa or sometimes hope around many years ago.

any idea if she is still active?
Old 24-01-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Their prawn noodle got big prawns, worth it
Old 25-01-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awol View Post
Hello bros!

any long time chiongster remember local chinese Kelly. tall and slim working in HV spa or sometimes hope around many years ago.

any idea if she is still active?
Kelly has gone independent..... she has her own thread here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1