The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuricon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
gonna be in bangkok couple of days...what hotel

what hotel puts me right in walking distance of all the good stuff?
Old 25-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
winterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gonna be in bangkok couple of days...what hotel

First of all, ask yourself what kind of things you would prefer to be close to you. Is it a hotel that is near BTS, or near places like NANA plaza, or even soapies like POSEIDON and others?

Are you on a certain budget?

Or do you prefer staying at a hotel that's close to clubbing areas instead?
Old 25-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

But talking about walking distance to good stuff..come on, Bangkok has all the good stuff around. Just need to know where to get them.
Old 25-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like Winterboi mentioned, it depends on your idea of "good stuff". Here is what I know so far:

Soapy Massage
Hip Hotel/Palazzo are great mid-budget (SGD 50++) hotels that put you smack in the heart of soapy massage heaven.

Soapy massage girls will cost you anywhere from 2,800 THB - 7,800 THB. Price range usually is around there as there are so many and they tend to be competitive. Do note that the more up-scale ones might have a higher starting price.

Those hotels are rather central, making it easy to get to various locations.

Soi Cowboy (Gogo bars)
Dream Hotel and SilQ hotel are the hotels I've stayed in before, and they are slightly above mid-budget ( SGD 80++) hotels, as this location (even when so close to Soi cowboy) is considered an up-scale location, if anything due the Asoke/Sukhumvit link.

Gogo bar girls generally cost around 3,000 THB for short time (1 shot) and anywhere from 6,000 - 8,000 THB for long time (overnight). Note that there is no obligations for the girl to provide more then 1 shot for overnight! Also, those prices do not include bar fines and lady drinks, nor any post bar-fine costs like going to clubs with a long-time girl.

Oily Massage (Sukhumvit 24, 24/1, 37, 39)
All located within 5 minutes walk from Phrom Phong BTS, I have no ideas about the hotel costs there, but a cursory search in Google Maps show a range of 50 - 100 SGD.

Oily Massage palours, function slightly different from Soapy for these few reasons:
1) Targeted at Japanese clientele, but all foreigners are welcomed.
2) Want a nuru massage? This is pretty much the only way to get it.
3) Charge by hour blocks, with starting price starting from 2,800 THB as well, but the more hours, the cheaper the increments.

Hope this helps you with your hotel hunting! Sorry I don't know much about Nana area and gentleman clubs, perhaps some other bro can help you with those areas.
Old 25-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

yuricon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like to take it like fast food. Get in get out. I don't like soapy massage, tried it before, more interested to just get to the main event
Old 26-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Samster

RainbowRose1804 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It also depends whether do u want to bring the girl back to your hotel or u prefer ST motels as some hotels are guest friendly and some are not..
Old 26-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Nabei no spoon feeding.
TS so vague with his request I have a good mind to zap him for wasting our time
Old 26-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
Nabei no spoon feeding.
TS so vague with his request I have a good mind to zap him for wasting our time
HAHAHA give and take la brother. feed is one thing, but if he don't know how to open his eyes big big end up go there eat himself only.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuricon View Post
i like to take it like fast food. Get in get out. I don't like soapy massage, tried it before, more interested to just get to the main event
In that case BKK is not for you. Go to Pattaya instead. Your profile is suited more to Pattaya cheongster than BKK cheongster.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

RainbowRose1804 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboi View Post
feed is one thing, but if he don't know how to open his eyes big big end up go there eat himself only.
eat himself still alright, dun kena eaten can already
Old 28-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why you don't like soapy massage? Tell me more about it
Old 28-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

There is no best hotel that puts you right in walking distance of all good stuff.

Some prefer to stay near soapy area. Some prefer stay near shopping area. Some prefer to stay near clubs/bars. U need to define your preference in order for others to even recommend u the preferred hotels.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Usually I either stay at either Centric Place Hotel or The Atrium Ratchada 13 Hotel.

There are a few malls near Centric Place Hotel. 7-11 is just downstairs. MRT station is just 2 alleys away. Amsterdam massage palour is across the street.

The Atrium Ratchada 13 is 1 alley away from the MRT station. There is a 7-11 downstairs too. Several massage palour are all within walking distance.

Still it depends on the activities you want.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

well in my humble opinion, i always stay at dream hotel...coz it is walking distance to soi cowboy..about 10 mins walk and nana plaza i always take cab coz it's so fucking cheap.

it's also a walking distance to climaxx too...one of my fave disco hehe

but then again, out of my 3 times mongering solo in bkk, the best sex capital of the world, i realised that once u hit past midnight, the recep staff at dream hotel dont really care...there are many occassions that i walk past the hotel recep and they dont even bother to stop my girls for ID!haha
Old 02-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
well in my humble opinion, i always stay at dream hotel...coz it is walking distance to soi cowboy..about 10 mins walk and nana plaza i always take cab coz it's so fucking cheap.

it's also a walking distance to climaxx too...one of my fave disco hehe

but then again, out of my 3 times mongering solo in bkk, the best sex capital of the world, i realised that once u hit past midnight, the recep staff at dream hotel dont really care...there are many occassions that i walk past the hotel recep and they dont even bother to stop my girls for ID!haha
Hey bro, is Dream Hotel a boutique hotel or just a normal hotel? Never seen it before, but if it's near SC, then I presume it must be within walking distance to Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT?

Anyway, to answer the TS, my own personal favourite area of stay would be around Asoke BTS area. Reason, being a solo traveller, I rely a lot on public transport and I would rather take some place which is near to BTS/MRT. In this case, Asoke fits the bill as there's a MRT near it. So if I want to go soapy or Chatuchak for walking, I just take the MRT. If I want to feel Singgie, I take the BTS towards Siam and walk to Platinum. Asoke is within walking distance to SC and NEP plus it's a couple of stops away from Thong lor and Addicts (Phrom Phong).

But regardless of where you stay, remember to fill us with your FR of both hotel and girl. Kob Kun Mak Mak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1