The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
keith1978 is Cool - loads of Potential
Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

Hi all,

Just to share my story and see if any of bros out there ever encountered the same as me.

It was many years back when I was a regular in the force and was yearning for a girlfriend for companionship.
My good friend then was working in a semi con company and always brag about the pretty and young PRC operators in the company.
I knew he have a number of single sg ladies as friends so I asked him to introduce but his reply is either attached or not suitable for me.
So happened one day he showed me a photograph of the PRC operators in his company and I took a fancy to one girl which he later introduce to me and I managed to woo the girl.
A few months later, he got himself a decent looking sg lady for girlfriend and now is his wife.
My relationship with the PRC girl did not work out in the end as her mentality is to get married and be a housewife which I couldn't afford as I was jobless when I left the force after my contract ended.
I was also hesitant to marry her then as was afraid what people say of PRC leaving you once they got their PR may come true for me.

I know i may sound like a bad guy for breaking out with the PRC girl but I wasn't prepared to marry her then.

Quite sure bros out there may have been in my shoes where your friend have a reserve team of ladies but will never introduce to you or may just hook you with those unattractive ones as a form of charity.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

First of all, nothing wrong with breaking up with anyone who you feel doesn’t match your expectations of married life. But be sure to talk it out first, don’t let assumptions decide things

As for friends being reluctant to intro girls to you, there is nothing you can do except look in the mirror
Old 30-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1978 View Post
Hi all,

My relationship with the PRC girl did not work out in the end as her mentality is to get married

I know i may sound like a bad guy for breaking out with the PRC girl but I wasn't prepared to marry her then.
I know wat u go true.
So many PRC girls want marry me after know me for few weeks.
Like u, I sound like bad guy but I just not prepare to marry
Old 12-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=jameschong1;18634071]
Quote:

I know wat u go true.
So many PRC girls want marry me after know me for few weeks.
Like u, I sound like bad guy but I just not prepare to marry
I oso have kenna many times PRC ladies want to marry me when they find out I am single and available. At least you get to know them for a few weeks...... I dun even get to know them more than a day before the proposals come. All I get is just the time from when they board my taxi and tcss during the trip and discover that I'm available..... many are so desperate to marry singkie men.

But being the bastard that I am...... I oso bring these desperadoes to hotels to 'testdrive" them and then go MIA on them.

No way I am going to get married to anyone with the fucking Womens Charter in its current state.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Worse experience for me from PRC girls.
Got 1 even have many terms and conditions before meeting up for the 1st time. Like wanna get married, cannot live with parents after marriage etc.
Turns out that she's a fat and old lady (looks 40+ but age late 30s). Her pics photoshop heavily till cannot see any holes on her cheeks (it was full of holes) and super thin.
What a nightmare
Old 12-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRC girls are materialistic
Old 17-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankie View Post
PRC girls are materialistic
actually thru my experience i can say PRC girls are marginally worse than sg girls.
If u think sg girls are bad, dont go for PRC girls. They'll probably turn out to be worse.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
actually thru my experience i can say PRC girls are marginally worse than sg girls.
If u think sg girls are bad, dont go for PRC girls. They'll probably turn out to be worse.
how about vietnam girls har?
Old 21-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Madonna also materialistic, she is a material girl
Old 24-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragonman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont have good experience with prc but I think every place have good and bad people. Just the group that we met. If we are into FLs and the group we know are FLs then you should know.
Im not saying FLs are bad, just that they are willing to work this for money, to them money is more than anything else. If one day you cant support her, then too bad.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

true, twice bitten never try
Old 26-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BaconNegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably depends on luck.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconNegg View Post
Probably depends on luck.
beside luck, oso depend on yourself
yr job, salary, look, careter, got the saki or sei-look, got the winner look onot
Old 01-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Sg girls are bad ? Are You Singaporean ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 01-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
luveyou29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
beside luck, oso depend on yourself
yr job, salary, look, careter, got the saki or sei-look, got the winner look onot
Cartier? Rolex cannot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1