The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation for the peace of mind. Until the test and the result, I'll probably feel like shit. By the way, is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.
You should get your girl to test for HPV and if she is clear of the carcinogious strains now is the time to vaccinate with Gardasil.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...whats-hpv-test

HPV tests find some types of the virus that can cause cervical cancer. Because HPV is common and often goes away on its own, it’s not always necessary to test for it.

Need an HPV test? FIND A HEALTH CENTER
How does HPV testing work?
An HPV test looks for some high-risk types of the human papilloma virus, including types 16 and 18, which cause most cases of cervical cancer.

An HPV test may be part of your regular checkup. During an HPV test, your doctor or nurse puts a metal or plastic speculum into your vagina. The speculum is opened to separate the walls of your vagina so that they can see your cervix. Your doctor or nurse then uses a small sampler — a tiny spatula or brush — to gently take a small number of cells from your cervix. The cells are sent to a lab to be tested.

Sometimes you'll get an HPV test at the same time as a Pap test. Your doctor or nurse might be able to use the same sample of cells for both tests. Or they might need to take 2 samples instead.

An HPV test only takes a few minutes. It shouldn't hurt, but you might feel some discomfort or pressure when your doctor or nurse opens the speculum inside you. You might also feel a light scratching when they take the cells from your cervix.

Should I get an HPV test?
Your nurse or doctor may recommend the HPV test:

if you’re older than 25, instead of a Pap test

if you’re between 30-65, along with a Pap test

as a follow-up to a Pap test that finds abnormal cells or when your Pap test results aren’t clear

You may need to get tested more often if you’ve had problems with your cervix before, have a weak immune system, or if your mother took a medicine called DES while she was pregnant with you. Your doctor or nurse will tell you which tests you need and how often you should get them.

What if I have HPV?
HPV is the most common STD, but most of the time it’s not a big deal. In fact, most people who have sex get HPV at some point in their lives.

If you have a positive HPV test, don’t panic. This doesn’t mean that you have cancer. It means that you have a type of HPV that can possibly lead to cancer in the future. This means your nurse or doctor will want to keep an eye on you to make sure you stay healthy. So you’ll probably need to get HPV and/or Pap tests more often.

Practicing safer sex — which means using condoms or dental dams during vaginal, anal and oral sex — helps lower the chances of spreading HPV to someone else.

Where can I get tested for HPV?
You can get tested for HPV at your doctor’s office, a community health clinic, health department, or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's important to remember that HIV is not an easy virus to transmit or receive. In order to acquire it, one's blood, semen, or vaginal fluids have to directly be deposited into your mucous membranes (in this case your urethra).
As long as you have protected sex, you are safe as there will be negligible risk of contracting HIV.
The chances of you getting infected with each exposure as a top with positive partner is less than 1%. That is even without the use of prevention such as condom and Prep.
Correct usage of fitted condom will further reduce the risk of HIV by more than 80%.
For other STD, nothing much can be done in order to prevent from not getting infected as some of the STDs can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i suggest u read this post to know the window period for the various stds.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...1&postcount=19
Bro, thanks a lot for this info! I will definitely refer to this. Wish I have bumped into this sooner.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should get your girl to test for HPV and if she is clear of the carcinogious strains now is the time to vaccinate with Gardasil.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...whats-hpv-test

HPV tests find some types of the virus that can cause cervical cancer. Because HPV is common and often goes away on its own, it’s not always necessary to test for it.

Need an HPV test? FIND A HEALTH CENTER
How does HPV testing work?
An HPV test looks for some high-risk types of the human papilloma virus, including types 16 and 18, which cause most cases of cervical cancer.

An HPV test may be part of your regular checkup. During an HPV test, your doctor or nurse puts a metal or plastic speculum into your vagina. The speculum is opened to separate the walls of your vagina so that they can see your cervix. Your doctor or nurse then uses a small sampler — a tiny spatula or brush — to gently take a small number of cells from your cervix. The cells are sent to a lab to be tested.

Sometimes you'll get an HPV test at the same time as a Pap test. Your doctor or nurse might be able to use the same sample of cells for both tests. Or they might need to take 2 samples instead.

An HPV test only takes a few minutes. It shouldn't hurt, but you might feel some discomfort or pressure when your doctor or nurse opens the speculum inside you. You might also feel a light scratching when they take the cells from your cervix.

Should I get an HPV test?
Your nurse or doctor may recommend the HPV test:

if you’re older than 25, instead of a Pap test

if you’re between 30-65, along with a Pap test

as a follow-up to a Pap test that finds abnormal cells or when your Pap test results aren’t clear

You may need to get tested more often if you’ve had problems with your cervix before, have a weak immune system, or if your mother took a medicine called DES while she was pregnant with you. Your doctor or nurse will tell you which tests you need and how often you should get them.

What if I have HPV?
HPV is the most common STD, but most of the time it’s not a big deal. In fact, most people who have sex get HPV at some point in their lives.

If you have a positive HPV test, don’t panic. This doesn’t mean that you have cancer. It means that you have a type of HPV that can possibly lead to cancer in the future. This means your nurse or doctor will want to keep an eye on you to make sure you stay healthy. So you’ll probably need to get HPV and/or Pap tests more often.

Practicing safer sex — which means using condoms or dental dams during vaginal, anal and oral sex — helps lower the chances of spreading HPV to someone else.

Where can I get tested for HPV?
You can get tested for HPV at your doctor’s office, a community health clinic, health department, or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.

Thanks a lot bro! I really appreciate all the information you are providing. Now all there is for me is to do the test according to the time window to confirm that I am STD and HIV free.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
It's important to remember that HIV is not an easy virus to transmit or receive. In order to acquire it, one's blood, semen, or vaginal fluids have to directly be deposited into your mucous membranes (in this case your urethra).
As long as you have protected sex, you are safe as there will be negligible risk of contracting HIV.
The chances of you getting infected with each exposure as a top with positive partner is less than 1%. That is even without the use of prevention such as condom and Prep.
Correct usage of fitted condom will further reduce the risk of HIV by more than 80%.
For other STD, nothing much can be done in order to prevent from not getting infected as some of the STDs can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.
Yeah, that's why I'm super paranoid right now despite having protected sex with a prostitute. Not to mention she kissed me at the lips which caught me off guard. She also licked my testicles before putting the cap on and giving me protected oral.

As much as I'm afraid of HIV, I'm also extremely fearful of other STDs as well. 5 minutes of pleasure but a lifetime of guilt and regret.

Last edited by lukchardhsl; 06-01-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the chances of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia transmissio from protected sex and protected oral?

Mine was protected but today I realised I have 1 drop of white pus out of my penis. It's one of the symptoms for these 2 STDs? UTI for an is very unlikely.

Very worried...
Old 06-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
What are the chances of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia transmissio from protected sex and protected oral?

Mine was protected but today I realised I have 1 drop of white pus out of my penis. It's one of the symptoms for these 2 STDs? UTI for an is very unlikely.

Very worried...
Shit! Bro, you should go see a doctor. It's damn scary to have pus come out from your penis.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Did urine test few days ago now waiting for results.

With the discharge preparing to face kena something like gonorrhea or Clamydia.. more worried on how do I keep from wife. Definitely need to avoid sex till treated.

Made a call to Dr.. he say can administer antibiotics first before results out.. but I will check with him again tomorrow to see if lab results are ready first before starting any treatment if necessary.

Any other possible causes for discharge besides STDs?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very worried...
Chances are minuscule if you used protection. I doubt very much if the discharge is pus.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Chances are minuscule if you used protection. I doubt very much if the discharge is pus.
But it is not watery and is rather thick. Smells a bit like semen. I have not have this before the encounter.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But it is not watery and is rather thick. Smells a bit like semen. I have not have this before the encounter.
If it smells like semen then that's what it is.

Old 06-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

How do I explain it then? Shouldn't be pre Cum coz I wasn't even pccing... Am too worried for arousal
Old 06-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Yeah, that's why I'm super paranoid right now despite having protected sex with a prostitute. Not to mention she kissed me at the lips which caught me off guard. She also licked my testicles before putting the cap on and giving me protected oral.

As much as I'm afraid of HIV, I'm also extremely fearful of other STDs as well. 5 minutes of pleasure but a lifetime of guilt and regret.
Bro, even your gf or future wife might have some STD even before they know abou it sex. It could have been passed on to you while kissing. And STDs are very common nowadays and I would say it is pretty much a number game even if you want to have sexual relationship.
PCC at home is safest way of not getting anything.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
Bro, even your gf or future wife might have some STD even before they know abou it sex. It could have been passed on to you while kissing. And STDs are very common nowadays and I would say it is pretty much a number game even if you want to have sexual relationship.
PCC at home is safest way of not getting anything.
Lol! Yeah, that's true. I'll definitely bear that in mind. I'm still damn worried though and will do the test just to have the peace of mind. Better to be safe than sorry.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
How do I explain it then? Shouldn't be pre Cum coz I wasn't even pccing... Am too worried for arousal
Bro, you only had protected sex and didn't do raw with any prostitutes right? How did you find out about the discharge?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1