The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
that's really low. Hope she isn't too pissed off.

but now that we are on this, for genuine cases of customers who forget to bring $, how is it usually settled ah?

ML follow customer to the ATM?
i kenna 3 times before lol, genuinely forgot. 2 times with ML and 1 time with FL. i just left my IC or driving licence behind, went out to look for ATM, then return with the cash. probably i'm damn lucky, cos all 3 times there weren't any customer immediately after me lol.

and to the bro who suggested leaving hp behind as collateral, it's not a good idea, cos u will need it to find the nearest ATM, for GPS navigation if you are driving, or to call the ML if u forgot the passcode to open her condo's gate!
Old 14-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
This pics looks very nice, still working ?
That's the $64,000* question

*The $64,000 Question was an American game show broadcast from 1955 to 1958, which became embroiled in the 1950s quiz show scandals.
Contestants answered general knowledge questions, earning money which doubled as the questions became more difficult.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
tangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertangmartin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
i kenna 3 times before lol, genuinely forgot. 2 times with ML and 1 time with FL. i just left my IC or driving licence behind, went out to look for ATM, then return with the cash. probably i'm damn lucky, cos all 3 times there weren't any customer immediately after me lol.

and to the bro who suggested leaving hp behind as collateral, it's not a good idea, cos u will need it to find the nearest ATM, for GPS navigation if you are driving, or to call the ML if u forgot the passcode to open her condo's gate!
I also kana 1 time with ML before as forgot to draw money, end up I settle with wechat pay, lol

Saw some shop now also accept wechat pay like 7-11, may be sooner wechat pay will be more popular in singapore
Old 15-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem8912 View Post
The top of her pussy (clitoris). Start slow and gradually speed up, and her moans will guide you. She hates the finger inside, so don't bother with that.
see the frs, one bro mention she fat and good in jg. so if she really fat?
Old 15-02-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Eh prices for ML/HJ are pretty standard, S$100 with a usual + variance of $20. So carry $150 in your wallet enough to have your hour of massage and fun, plus after session prata and Grab home (unless you tiok peak period).

Quite inexcusable lah.

I one time so blitzed after a session with Adele (used to book her every two weeks) I forgot about the payment - lucky she message me and I rushed back before her next client. I felt really embarrassed about it.
Same thing happened to me before, a few times. Once I left wallet in office, sneaked off for lunch time tug, suddenly realised my wallet's not with me, thankfully the ML's a regular and doens't mind me going back to office then head back to pay her later after work. Another time, left wallet in parked car, ML wasn't a regular but I was honest enough to return. In any case, she has my hp number, easy to blacklist. Worse is if there's a camera that recorded me while entering/leaving the property, that goes online even worse. Not worth the risk. Got once, forgot wallet, ML treated me to supper cos I was hungry after the deed. Super paiseh. Wanted to pay her back but she said no need, refused tip too.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Same thing happened to me before, a few times. Once I left wallet in office, sneaked off for lunch time tug, suddenly realised my wallet's not with me, thankfully the ML's a regular and doens't mind me going back to office then head back to pay her later after work. Another time, left wallet in parked car, ML wasn't a regular but I was honest enough to return. In any case, she has my hp number, easy to blacklist. Worse is if there's a camera that recorded me while entering/leaving the property, that goes online even worse. Not worth the risk. Got once, forgot wallet, ML treated me to supper cos I was hungry after the deed. Super paiseh. Wanted to pay her back but she said no need, refused tip too.
This are Adele characteristic which i cant find any lady can be better than her not even office lady or boss. You will admire her
Old 15-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
harlem8912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
see the frs, one bro mention she fat and good in jg. so if she really fat?
She definitely slimmed down a lot from my first visit. Would not say she is fat - just very slightly plump now, but no bulging tummy or hips etc. Have to be that size to have boobs that huge.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sally go back alr where goT?
a new syt arrived
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Tried yesterday. She's not as 'big' as I expected.I retract my comment on her weight earlier.

In brief, nice face, nice body. B cupper. Massage passable. Top up available for the 'extra' not stated in the ad. I would say it is an ok experience. Just that the venue is not of my liking.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Tried yesterday. She's not as 'big' as I expected.I retract my comment on her weight earlier.

In brief, nice face, nice body. B cupper. Massage passable. Top up available for the 'extra' not stated in the ad. I would say it is an ok experience. Just that the venue is not of my liking.
So her fees listed would include entrance? Looks same as photos? 😂
Old 15-02-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post

I guess the only "extra" will be fj since most services were stated in the ad. How much is the top up for fj?
Old 15-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Similar to Le Le and Yao Yao
Old 15-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

For those who had tried Baby, is her boob size A or B?
Is her service on par with Carol given the premium price?
Can anyone enlighten? Thanks!
Old 15-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
For those who had tried Baby, is her boob size A or B?
Is her service on par with Carol given the premium price?
Can anyone enlighten? Thanks!
erm paid upfront for baby.
SOP is to finish you off within 30 mins unless you can make her service you throughout , but the service standard is there
the rest TCSS , light massage on bed
Carol package is still no horse run. all the way ~

only 1 visit for me so far roughly 2 mths ago . other regulars may add on
Old 15-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Btw Laura really full of surprises. So many hidden stuff unlocked by bros here.

Well hidden talent
Old 15-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Xuan xuan any good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1