The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

Had a session with her since was nearby and she was available
The photo was probably when she was 26 but she’s likely 31 or 32 now
So those looking for SYT no need to try. She is by no means ugly though; just letting those looking purely for SYT to consider others.

Otherwise, I am surprised she is not drawing as much MR as someone like Chi Zi or Ai Ni

Massage was good (those who like Chi Zi or Shui Jing kind of massage will like Duo Er too)
*Sorry I do not have wealth of experience like the seniors

There is a level of maturity to her that I don’t get with other ML.
She is extremely conscious of what she posted on her ad and will duly deliver if asked. She knows competition is intense and good service alone may not result in RTM so full marks for effort

Thanks to bro SMRTLTD for pointing her out
Truly underrated
Duo-er is indeed under-rated. She lost quite a bit of weight compared to the photo, hence the appearance. I would imagine at her peak form, those melons would be gorgeous (now already quite nicely rounded).

I like the way she will slowly slurp on you and blow gently into your ears. She can blow pretty well, licking of shaft head and balls, at a very good pace as well. Feasting on her melons and watching her squirm is quite enjoyable as well.

A sexy lady, mature in thinking and very straight forward. Nice to chat and play with.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.info/yi-yi-massage/
Anyone tried? FR like too good to be true.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 19
Icheonster is a name known to allIcheonster is a name known to allIcheonster is a name known to allIcheonster is a name known to allIcheonster is a name known to allIcheonster is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.info/zhao-jing-massage/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 09-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post

There are couple MR few pages back
Old 09-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Mariangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

called and got appointment with this SYT, not difficult to get slot. massage is not those very strong type, and her strength is in the sensual part. her perky ass is really the highlight as most of the other bros mentioned before.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
Old 09-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariangel View Post
called and got appointment with this SYT, not difficult to get slot. massage is not those very strong type, and her strength is in the sensual part. her perky ass is really the highlight as most of the other bros mentioned before.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
she's overall okay just more mechanical and less spontaneous.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Look: 8/10 sweet looking half nude
Boobs: B
Bbbj: sensual and deep throat suck every drop
Massage: some strength not those piano type
Sensual: about average for with the foxy look
Gfe: high. Like those lover that will take care of all your needs
Enter the room she help to undress and offer you a cup of water. Then after shower she will wipe you dry
Start normal massage won't go into detail.
Tried her hdly not bad then flip over some catbath and fondle her boobs. Good suction in bbbj without forgetting your balls. Constantly teasing you and asking your needs. Very gfe material pls take care of her.

Rtm: yes
Old 10-10-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Coke introduce her friend Angela so i went to try
Located At G area , few mins walk to MRT
Looks much much more prettier than on the animal site picture,the lips sexy, gentle voice foxy eyes . The animal site photo not really well taken
Massage is good, but sensual is even better like coke, roaming signal 4G . Rtm for sure worth it

Last edited by Tan837; 11-10-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Yu-er (SLG) - no.301 from animal website

https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

My take on this popular ML recently.

Looks and figure: Nympho, youthful body, slim with small tits. Pleasant looking with light make up, seriously looks a bit like Diana. That low tone voice adds a lot to that sexiness.

Massage: Not expecting much, decent enough to relief a few mins. The ending head massage was good, comfortably done.

Sensual: a WET catbath to start with, quite nicely done with light pecks and breathing into your ears, slurpy cat bath covering EVERY INCH of my back. I have not gotten such a thorough catbath in a while. Playability was good, I enjoy feasting on the nubile body EVERY INCH, small nipples and small lips. Finished in 69 after a good ten minutes of BJ (opted for capped as my kuku a bit worn out).

Overall: Decent service, pleasant girl with warm personality and youthful nubile figure. I do agree RTM material but not AP material. RTM List.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of

playability not so good for me , maybe I am not regular or ???, also she does not let me suck her nipple , hehe
but her body and ass is good .....
Old 10-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's overall okay just more mechanical and less spontaneous.
playability not so good for me , maybe I am not regular or ???, also she does not let me suck her nipple , hehe
but her body and ass is good .....
Old 10-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
abcdef2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.club/chivas-massage-thai-jg-hj/

Massage: 9/10,good strength.
JG: authentic stuff,she really knows her stuff, 9/10
HJ, HDLY: slow and sensual with oil..very skilful,9/10
Autoroam allowed.
Bathes you and offers you a good cuppa tea after all.

Very very good massage!
Old 10-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Annie(SLG/LTD)
https://ltdsg.com/annie/
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Been curious about this ML for a while now but never really dared try cause if the mixed reviews, decided to give it a go due to the fact that there is word that she's turning things around.. so here my humble review.. thanks for reading and have a good weekend..

Looks: 8.5/10 - thankfully just like the photo, just as cute and innocent looking, she had a nice white lace nightie on w/o a bra and some cute lacy underwear. with that face and outfit.. sheesh... she said she didn't like her hairdo cause the fringe was too short or something. but there's enough going on to bother about it.

Massage: 7.5/10 - its an oil massage, strength was good and technic was pretty on point. as someone who appreciates a good massage i like that it wasn't a half arse-ed job just to get to the HJ.

Sensual: 8.5/10 - her HDLY was definitely above average, she makes you rest your hip area on her legs for this and really knows how to work your little dude. she actually works in some bum/balls massages during the sensual bit which i really enjoyed. roaming was upper body only.. but that's due to the fact that i realise she had a pad on when i reached lower so i didn't pursue it.

HJ: the release was satisfying based on the above 2 events. Did some faux shagging for the final release, wasn't a real fan of it, but didn't hate it either.

RTM: overall was a really good session. kept making me think like i should book her for 90mins next time. we'll see how it goes.
Was overseas pass two weeks. And needed a release. Try my luck with my fave ML, Annie and bingo got a slot! Wow! The experience was refreshingly good! Thank you all the Bros who have been training her well. GFE starts for me at the door as we embrace tightly with pecks all over. And action move over to the sofa as she is in my fave jap sch cosplay uniform with black stockings! Her HJ skills are greatly enhanced. From great to heavenly! Had me jerking in delight. Looking to replenish vit M for next RTM!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

For those of us still sad about MoMo departure, this lass looks like she has the potential to fill the void. Same zone of operation as MoMo too, during her condo days
Definitely got potential to replace Momo.Had a session with Nicole yesterday. Operate in Hotel J. No complaint for the room and environment. But she might be moving to condo soon according to her.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

Look: 8/10 she is a Mongolian. A rare ethnic in ML scene. Very pretty. Similar to the photos. Minimum PS touchup.

Body: 8/10 silky smooth skin. A bit meat on her tummy. But not fat at all. Huge C melons.

Massage: 7/10 surprisingly it was good. I always pressure pretty girl can't massage well. I was wrong this time. Press the correct point to ease away the sore muscle. Lower point because of the massage period a bit short.

Sensual: 9/10 authentic moan. Can feel that she is really into it. Start with catbath and boob massage. And really feel the softness of those melons.

Roaming: 7/10 limited 3g. Because she just finish her period. It's not clean yet. Accordingly o her. Usually would be 4g I guess.

GFE: 9/10 cute and chatty. Like a jc girl. Well manner. Will treat you like a bf.

RTM.: Sure!
Old 10-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Tried.
Photo true to real person. Figure as per photos.

Surprisingly, she can massage quite well. But only do it for like 10min before moving to catbath. Catbath is very thorough covering everywhere! Your thigh to your ears.

Bad thing is uses phone way way way too much. No silent mode loud ring or msges, then she will answer calls and reply to msg. First time I see ML got the skill to reply msg in the middle of catbath..

So so experience by a rather attractive ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1