The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 02:45 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Perth Australia 2012

hello forumers.do you know some australian forums for sex talk like SBF?

please be so kind to give me links
Old 01-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
I'll check that place out in the future, as well as that stock road massage place you mentioned previously.

In the meantime, i'm waiting for an aussie bro from sbf to come back Perth these 2 weeks for his holiday. He offered to show me around, maybe hit the bars to pick up some chicks, haha... see if we are lucky to get the girl to do a 3-way! Or maybe 2 chicks for a night of fun!
Wow that would be fun if you could let me in as well. I always wanted to know how 3 way feels like.(honestly) well let me know if get any hot aussie chicks.

I don't remember mentioning about the stock road massage place though. could be someone else
Old 01-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidstv View Post
hello forumers.do you know some australian forums for sex talk like SBF?

please be so kind to give me links
dont bother with those forums for me, I think here is more reliable even if I dont get hook ups as I know info here is quite accurate.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Wow that would be fun if you could let me in as well. I always wanted to know how 3 way feels like.(honestly) well let me know if get any hot aussie chicks.

I don't remember mentioning about the stock road massage place though. could be someone else
Oh ya, it was another bro who told me about the massage..

He said he had a pretty good experience last Oct, paid 130 for 1hr, and the kor girl he had was not bad, but he's not sure about the rest.

Regarding that aussie bro, i'll wait for his msg when he comes back first, then see how loh...

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 01-03-2012, 02:48 PM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

so all info here?
not have others?

or hard to find?
Quote:
dont bother with those forums for me, I think here is more reliable even if I dont get hook ups as I know info here is quite accurate.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

There is probably some forums you have to join Langtress etc... honestly I dont bother to follow up as info could be edited as such. I rather just read within the state where you are interested here.

1st off, You do not know what is good service if you have not tried $150 cat
2nd at least you know when one of us say good, means got some standard.

I won't waste my time on newspaper escots as they are very deceiving.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hengjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Recently got to Perth myself and bro, I must say that I am utterly lost.

But this thread has at least given me a little direction on where to go when I want to choing. Although I must say that Perth has lots of beautiful women - 8s and 9s all over the place, especially if you're into amg moh women.

But any idea where I could find a few Japanese girls here?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengjim View Post
Hi,

But this thread has at least given me a little direction on where to go when I want to choing. Although I must say that Perth has lots of beautiful women - 8s and 9s all over the place, especially if you're into amg moh women.

Haha, welcome to Perth. We should probably arrange a meet up for some coffee or something, when everyone here is free. Then we can discuss more..

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 06-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengjim View Post
Hi,

Have you tried? I believe you know what is considered good service here if you have.

As for Japanese, a lot of fake ads, I seriously won't consider the papers unless by luck you struck lotto and found yourself an AV looking girl. 3/4 of the time, they are very bad looking and do half fuck job, which is why I am so reluctant to go by ads. You are better off going into a in/out and look at the girl and choose at least you know it is something you might like to fuck.

I have seen before ads saying previously AV but seriously how long ago? lol
Just too many grey area, I thought the ang moh sevrice is bad, but seriously the asian side is really bad. The Ang moh one when you not cumming she would offer you like blow for you some more etc, the asian one is just a hand job and look at you. seriously miles apart in service.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you tried? I believe you know what is considered good service here if you have.

As for Japanese, a lot of fake ads, I seriously won't consider the papers unless by luck you struck lotto and found yourself an AV looking girl. 3/4 of the time, they are very bad looking and do half fuck job, which is why I am so reluctant to go by ads. You are better off going into a in/out and look at the girl and choose at least you know it is something you might like to fuck.

Just too many grey area, I thought the ang moh sevrice is bad, but seriously the asian side is really bad. The Ang moh one when you not cumming she would offer you like blow for you some more etc, the asian one is just a hand job and look at you. seriously miles apart in service.
Well, what would you recommend?

I haven't tried yet, as I haven't been in perth long enough to be familiar with what is good here. I'm just checking up the forums to see what the bros here recommend.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Well, what would you recommend?

I haven't tried yet, as I haven't been in perth long enough to be familiar with what is good here. I'm just checking up the forums to see what the bros here recommend.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

I wont recommend anything. I have not fucked a Japanese girl like AV standard sorry to say. And saying that, there are a lot of fakes which are from hong kong spoiling the market. Yes some are china but a lot are real bad.

The few that are ok, are actually Koreans, but even this, I can't say anything as being tasted 180 cat in singapore these are 1/4 the standard.

Thought of trying ang moh today but think I save my money.

I am bored with the newspaper ads, they are so fake, maybe not the Aussies as they some are giving true age.

Best asian fuck here is actually meeting any uni girls when studying. Other then that the Asian hookers are really not up to the standard I feel is worth paying at all.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

You know what, drifand?

You're likely right. Dropped by langtrees with a local buddy to inspect the goods, but didn't waste anymore time and money after that. I am thinking that the establishments are able to charge these sort of outrageous prices only because there really isn't much in the way of competition.

I'm not going to ask you to say which uni or organization you're from, but your suggestion is likely the way to go, haha.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Langtrees is really pricey, this is why I recommend club 316. Make sure you can cum within 30 minutes and choose maybe those I mentioned. Those are the best bang for the buck.

I don't want to sound like I am ang moh biased but it is at that stage that it sucks wasting my money on crap fucks.

I mean seriously, you might be better off wondering the streets on Friday night and pick up girls who want to get wasted and bang if you are lucky.

On the other hand if you found a good Japanese chick, let us know. I am also instrested in mmf or mmmf if bros here can arrange one.

So far I hear a lot of stories that the Aussies can be real wild if you meet the right one then again a lot of nothing as well. You have heards some girls offer sex for a ride back home for cabs, boy I wished it was that easy. lol

As for uni, nuff said, there are only 4 of them and everyone has some wild girls if you get lucky. I can't preach anything about uni girls, it is basically they wont mind or not interested in you.

As far as I am concerned if I want asian girls go to places where you can see the goods, so if you not happy you can walk out. At least you know they make an effort of dressing themselves to sell to you.

But if you tried Langtrees and you think is bad, then you know that paper ads are three times as bad unless you lucky to find a decent one. I did managed to found one long time ago and she was a korean and did bbj with no extra charge. Girls here in the ads, everything is extra. When you add it all up, fuck ang moh is way better.

Last edited by drifand; 08-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kurajjong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well you can try body heat massage at osborne park. Probably you guys can check the website be4 going.

Personally I think Langtree is the safest bet to go. You at least get a standard service apart from those freelance gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1