The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Been going religiously to this Pub in Chinatown
Has a good pool table and the girls are not pushy

For those who are pushy stays away from me
So normally I would be two jugs n head back
Girls will come and say hi
N I tell them I don't buy LD so if got customer come in... Just go ahead

All in all damage is $56

ZeroLDs

N yes girls do sit with me... Hahah

It's a matter of how u play the game and be smart
Old 01-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 5
wantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post

All in all damage is $56

ZeroLDs

Smart bro, so have to tell beforehand
Old 02-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post

All in all damage is $56

ZeroLDs

What an amazing flex. You must be god's gift to all these filipina women.

Next you'll be telling us about how many of them find you irresistible and want to go out on dates with you, give you their filipino contact number and beg you to be their bf.

Try going to pubs with young & hot girls (not the dark dingy ones with baby elephants) on a busy evening when pubs are packed, see if girls will spend more than 5 minutes with you.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What an amazing flex. You must be god's gift to all these filipina women.

Next you'll be telling us about how many of them find you irresistible and want to go out on dates with you, give you their filipino contact number and beg you to be their bf.

Try going to pubs with young & hot girls (not the dark dingy ones with baby elephants) on a busy evening when pubs are packed, see if girls will spend more than 5 minutes with you.

I always tell them I am here just to drink

So if you don't want to sit at my table is fine

N yes my policy is simple

I don't buy LDs I don't ask for their number
Old 02-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Is it Ma.....y ?
The gals there will sit & if u buy 1 drink , 3 will share & u get to rabba 3 gals with a 3 pts LD.
Nope It's not

Haha that place old playground
Old 03-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess some of the girls already have a bf cause I ever saw them leaving with a group of Philippines guys after the pub closed.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foreverunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to recon couple of places which I hadn't been to as I was getting bored of the usual places.

S*****'s - Near East Coast Road but nestled in a neighbourhood.
Quite decent looking girls compared to most of the girls in TP these days. Went early, at around 8. Quite a few patrons were there already who were mostly senior. Was told they have a lot of regulars. A bit of hugging and touching was going on but no serious action. One girl sat with me who said she was leaving in a few weeks. Had a jug and chat with her, not much action except for hugging. At around 9 the girls put on a dance show which wasn't all that great but at least something to break the monotony. Doubt I will go back there mainly because its too far for me.

I*****y - Along East Coast Road
Was packed when I reached and a decent band was playing. Didn't stay, left immediately.

After that headed to couple of bars around Jio Chiat which were boring and the girls were mostly below average. Decided to skip the bars in Roxy as I have never had a good time there.

After that headed to a place in Chinatown which was just mentioned a few posts before. It is a place where nothing more than a hug happens but it's a decent place to relax and has 20 dollar LDs. Had a jug, chit chat with the girls and went home.

Overall a quite night for me. Maybe will try to hit up some of the more happening places this weekend. Any recommendations are welcome.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverunited View Post
Decided to recon couple of places which I hadn't been to as I was getting bored of the usual places.

S*****'s - Near East Coast Road but nestled in a neighbourhood.
Quite decent looking girls compared to most of the girls in TP these days.
I presume this is along TK road? Good to know that they are still around, I used to frequent this place many years back when I was stating in the east. Not much action, but a pretty chill place.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great time on Sat night at one of my fav pubs at CBD area. Mixture of girls ranging from 5/10 to 8/10. Mine (IMO) was a 7-8/10. Nice figure in a sexy body fitting red dress. Guess what? Not wearing any panties. What a turn on!

Action started straight away after 1st LD. Fingering, French kissing and getting my dick out wanking me off. Shiok. Went to back of the pub and gave me BBBJ. Half way through another girl ( 6/10) joined in. 30 mins of non stop sucking dick and licking pussy. Blew my load into her mouth.

Went back and sat down at the table. Bought another drink. After 10 mins, horny again. She got my dick out and wanked me off. Blew my load again. Lucky the place is quite dark. Hahah.

Was there for 4hours and spent $300 all in. Guess it helps when you are regular so girls not so fussy about buying LDs.

Another good night!
Old 03-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foreverunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
I presume this is along TK road? Good to know that they are still around, I used to frequent this place many years back when I was stating in the east. Not much action, but a pretty chill place.

Yes bro, that's the one.

I presume it was you who up my points? If yes, thank you bro. If not, thanks to whoever up my points.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro
Been to thise pubs
S..y in TK and thec2 pubs A...l and Obs in joo chiat
Used to visit those pubs but not much action but did date a girl from TK and went for short holiday eith her beforevshe went back few years ago.

Cheers
Old 05-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Had a great time on Sat night at one of my fav pubs at CBD area. Mixture of girls ranging from 5/10 to 8/10. Mine (IMO) was a 7-8/10. Nice figure in a sexy body fitting red dress. Guess what? Not wearing any panties. What a turn on!

Action started straight away after 1st LD. Fingering, French kissing and getting my dick out wanking me off. Shiok. Went to back of the pub and gave me BBBJ. Half way through another girl ( 6/10) joined in. 30 mins of non stop sucking dick and licking pussy. Blew my load into her mouth.

Went back and sat down at the table. Bought another drink. After 10 mins, horny again. She got my dick out and wanked me off. Blew my load again. Lucky the place is quite dark. Hahah.

Was there for 4hours and spent $300 all in. Guess it helps when you are regular so girls not so fussy about buying LDs.

Another good night!
Care to share this place? can PM wor..

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Care to share this place? can PM wor..
Basically any pinay pub that is dark & dingy inside and the air smells like stale beer and mildew.

But usually the girls look ugly.

The brighter pubs will have the pretty ones but they're not gonna go beyond hugging and light pecks on the lip or cheek.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Basically any pinay pub that is dark & dingy inside and the air smells like stale beer and mildew.

But usually the girls look ugly.

The brighter pubs will have the pretty ones but they're not gonna go beyond hugging and light pecks on the lip or cheek.
not always true bro. If the the girl really likes you, you can get a lot more action, albeit it has to be done discreetly. But this is the exception rather than the norm.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post

Another good night!
Bro can pm me name of pub? Thank you! :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1