The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzilian + happy ending

Any have the contact?
Old 16-05-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
Ts is still offline but lets all be patient and hope he come back soon and share with us

Huat ah!
replied in pm. cheers!
Old 16-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Bring extra money
haha.. sounds great... but... how to pop the question? I saw in another boyzilian threas that the amk place no longer clean, dun really understand what he meant.

maybe share your fr?
Old 16-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rukawa7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, can anyone share contact with me? thank you thank you.!
Old 17-05-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share E contact
Old 17-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 12
cankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to all

This sounds great. Share contact? Will give points.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
magixballx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Hey to those bros I've shared the ctc with and special thanks to those whom share their own great finds.

Maybe it's time to share some FR. So, here's mine.

Name: E
Race: Non Chinese
Body: Average with big rack (C i feel)
Dmg: 60 (front+back wax) 10 (add stomach wax) + tips

Waxing:
the whole process was quite relax. she was gentle and knows her stuff. the deed was quick and quite bearable (compare to others ive went), the wax she uses didnt cause my skin any irritantants and suprisingly, after waxing the area wasnt as swell as i tot it will be.

she smooth you with every pull by gently carressing you, a lot of teasing comes from this part, especially when waxing the sharft. she will blow air, slowly tease and you dont feel the tense from the possible up coming pain. I like the part when she bent over to right my "other side", the view and the boobs pressing onto me was really a super nice feeling. I am quite sure they are a Cs

For me, there wasnt any GQ pop, after waxing the back, I turned back lying and she started carresing me again, and soon, she put on oil and started the hj.

She did it quite sensually and I enjoyed it. Came in no time and left a happy waxed man.

I wonder if she offers any full svc...

overall, I rate her as a GEM not to be missed, especially when it comes to proper waxing with a happy ending.
Hi able to share the contact? Thanks
Old 17-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
ruderude69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruderude69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruderude69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi can share contact?
Quote:
Hey to those bros I've shared the ctc with and special thanks to those whom share their own great finds.

Waxing:
the whole process was quite relax. she was gentle and knows her stuff. the deed was quick and quite bearable (compare to others ive went), the wax she uses didnt cause my skin any irritantants and suprisingly, after waxing the area wasnt as swell as i tot it will be.

she smooth you with every pull by gently carressing you, a lot of teasing comes from this part, especially when waxing the sharft. she will blow air, slowly tease and you dont feel the tense from the possible up coming pain. I like the part when she bent over to right my "other side", the view and the boobs pressing onto me was really a super nice feeling. I am quite sure they are a Cs

For me, there wasnt any GQ pop, after waxing the back, I turned back lying and she started carresing me again, and soon, she put on oil and started the hj.

She did it quite sensually and I enjoyed it. Came in no time and left a happy waxed man.

overall, I rate her as a GEM not to be missed, especially when it comes to proper waxing with a happy ending.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone share contact for E?
Old 20-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, can share the contact of this waxing lady.
I want to try boyzilian waxing for the very 1st time but is quite worried about the pain. From what you experienced, E seems very skilful and can make the whole process bearable. Really want to try out the waxing soon.

Quote:

Waxing:

Old 20-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha.. sounds great... but... how to pop the question? I saw in another boyzilian threas that the amk place no longer clean, dun really understand what he meant.

maybe share your fr?
Mayb they didn't do proper housekeeping before they left the shop so the next day they start work they realize that the place is not clean ..
Old 20-05-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
slvrztn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Waxing:

Bro, care to share contact? Dying to get a wax with some good release. Thanks very much!
Old 20-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Balestier still have... but I’m seeking a new place and gal to do it😁
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 20-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Sure or not
I think so ba ..
Old 21-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can any bro care to share seem like nobody sharing ;(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread