The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

How abt Level 3 Lina?
Is her massage good?
Old 16-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
How abt Level 3 Lina?
Is her massage good?
Yea, good. If you have a stiff back she can really relieve it for you...
Old 17-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kurtcobain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Yea, good. If you have a stiff back she can really relieve it for you...
Is Lina a prc, petite and formally from the spa that’s long gone called “Urban Retreat”? Just checking as I heard she used to work at level 1 last time.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtcobain View Post
Is Lina a prc, petite and formally from the spa that’s long gone called “Urban Retreat”? Just checking as I heard she used to work at level 1 last time.
Is it the same Lina ? Any bro can clarify?
Old 17-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yeah her body is solid... but sorry to say her service is fuck up... rush like mad and bad attitute
So far she service is not bad and if you like hardcore game you can find her.
Old 18-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opinaldoz View Post
So far she service is not bad and if you like hardcore game you can find her.
Yes. Can screw her ass hole..... Sibei song
Old 18-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Shaved pussy, milf... She was the one who came in to watch me fuck her friend...

Went back to fuck her few days later...
Just ask her just now but went to my regular yy
Old 18-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Just ask her just now but went to my regular yy
Yy which level?
Old 18-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Shaved pussy, milf... She was the one who came in to watch me fuck her friend...

Went back to fuck her few days later...
Tits big or not?
Old 18-05-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Interestingly, she said her name was Lily when I visited her. Maybe is Eileen as they sound similar.

Her boobs are around C cup. Very nice proportionate body.
If I am not wrong her last place was Plaza Spa. Closed some 2 months ago. Tried her, nice body n good service.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
If I am not wrong her last place was Plaza Spa. Closed some 2 months ago. Tried her, nice body n good service.
Just to check she's at the new joint that opened recently?
Old 19-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
don't remember her looking like the pic. she was quite dark when i saw her at plaza previously. may its the power of camera apps
Old 20-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Battle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Parklane massage

Bro, Are you sure the lady you went to parkland shopping mall level 5 name Ellen as i saw your post and i went there but dun see her at the shop leh or she just happen to be there during your visit?
Old 21-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtcobain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Is it the same Lina ? Any bro can clarify?
yup, she is ex urban retreat lina. slim petite prc with shoulder length hair. remember she doesn't offer the full range of extras at urban, not sure if still the same now.

heard from lina when we chit chat, she said another ex urban retreat prc ml channel is at level 5 next to toilet. i remembered channel as a slim lady but the one i saw whom i think is her is meaty, put on alot of weight.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

those bros who frequent 2nd floor orchard towers at night might recognise the tall fair milf in the mp nearest the toilet at level 3, forgotten the name she used during her time in ot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread