The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There were 2 Candys in PT.

One in H14R11 and the other in H12R07.

There one who retired was from H14R11.

The BBBJ/CIM Queen Candy whom we are discussing here is in H12R07...... and she is still available in PT.
I was there today at around 2PM. H12R07 was closed and didn't have any otherwise identifying marks on it.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
I was there today at around 2PM. H12R07 was closed and didn't have any otherwise identifying marks on it.
H12R07 is working.... I was in queue for Janet H12R08 when R07 open her door to "sweep" the corridor..... her indirect way of telling us not to block her doorway.

Btw she seems to have lost weight..... result her D Cups has oso shrunk to C cup
Old 19-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
H12R07 is working.... I was in queue for Janet H12R08 when R07 open her door to "sweep" the corridor..... her indirect way of telling us not to block her doorway.

Btw she seems to have lost weight..... result her D Cups has oso shrunk to C cup
Hey bro ! Janet is back from her leave??
Old 20-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, can confirm that Candy at H12R07 is working. I actually saw two guys lining up outside her room so I walked around elsewhere. Came back and only one guy was there who walked off, so I waiting for 15 minutes until she was done.

$30 for BBBJ. She's from Malaysia and speaks great Mandarin. She works from noon to 5-6pm. First she did a catbath all over and then proceeded to suck nonstop until I came. It was actually a bit painful because her bottom teeth were scraping on LB. When I left the room a group of 4-5 Indian guys were right at the door, trying to catch a glimpse of the person I had been waiting around for.

WIR: If the teeth scraping disappeared I might. Petain's a tough one. $30 isn't really that far off from a $40 stunner in GL, and $30 in Petain gets you a very average-looking WG. But if all I wanted was a continuous BBBJ it's good to know that there's a good standby.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Is h22r18 back?
Old 11-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Is h22r18 back?
22r18 good blower?
Old 27-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boliaodosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi all sry very very new and green here any body can recommend me Petain best bbbj cim as for looks not those super Super Aunty can already
Old 28-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boliaodosex View Post
hi all sry very very new and green here any body can recommend me Petain best bbbj cim as for looks not those super Super Aunty can already
PT WLS are all aunties and grannies..... even the youngest WL Cookie of H26 R18 is oredi in her 30s. Maybe PT is not suitable for you.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommendations for H22 R10 sally? Plans to try her out or any other recommends?
Old 28-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Any recommendations for H22 R10 sally? Plans to try her out or any other recommends?
yap service wise 9.5/10
but hard to get her, always got customer
Old 29-05-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rkrkrk96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can some1 tell me what all the code means? I wanna try pls add me on wechat to help me anyone. Fukarma is my id on wechat
Old 06-06-2019, 04:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok, can confirm that Candy at H12R07 is working. I actually saw two guys lining up outside her room so I walked around elsewhere. Came back and only one guy was there who walked off, so I waiting for 15 minutes until she was done.

$30 for BBBJ. She's from Malaysia and speaks great Mandarin. She works from noon to 5-6pm. First she did a catbath all over and then proceeded to suck nonstop until I came. It was actually a bit painful because her bottom teeth were scraping on LB. When I left the room a group of 4-5 Indian guys were right at the door, trying to catch a glimpse of the person I had been waiting around for.

WIR: If the teeth scraping disappeared I might. Petain's a tough one. $30 isn't really that far off from a $40 stunner in GL, and $30 in Petain gets you a very average-looking WG. But if all I wanted was a continuous BBBJ it's good to know that there's a good standby.

Omg scrap u got cut and the previous guy sperm have hiv u might get it
Old 18-06-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hoohoochong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Omg scrap u got cut and the previous guy sperm have hiv u might get it
I dint find the H12 , it is H12 is H14?
Old 18-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boliaodosex View Post
You can try H26R6 Queenie.
Old 19-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hoohoochong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok, can confirm that Candy at H12R07 is working. I actually saw two guys lining up outside her room so I walked around elsewhere. Came back and only one guy was there who walked off, so I waiting for 15 minutes until she was done. .
Today I go to petain want to try H12R07 , I can’t find H12,can any bro tell me where is the R12, thank you very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1