The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jinseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PLEASE HELP! True Newbie: First time in Singapore, First time trying a girl

So like the title says it’s all new for me. I’ve read as much as I can on the forum! I’ll be in town in early Jan.

But I could use a little personal touch (lol). I would love to find the hottest girls (nationality doesn’t really matter - more hotness & fun). Where should I go? What’s the usual set up?

I know Geylang is the way to go. But should I try a bar girl/KTV girl? Or is there more bang for my buck (also lol) I’m Geylang with finding the hotter chicks for the better value?

Any tips or links to your favorite threads will also be appreciated!
Old 18-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Re: PLEASE HELP! True Newbie: First time in Singapore, First time trying a girl

Geylang, 60 bucks 20 min, in and out cheaper, girls around 25 years old.

Check 2038 thread, they have good looking Vietnamese girls with good gfe, if you tip like 10-20.
Old 18-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Jinseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Geylang, 60 bucks 20 min, in and out cheaper, girls around 25 years old.

Check 2038 thread, they have good looking Vietnamese girls with good gfe, if you tip like 10-20.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I’m lost trying to figure this out & it’s overwhelming!
Old 19-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot depends mainly on your loading. There's many choices
Old 19-12-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smackboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it’s overwhelming!
Old 19-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinseng View Post
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I’m lost trying to figure this out & it’s overwhelming!
It is simple. Go to Geylang, either head to the houses based on the reviews here or simply enter any one. Pick a girl you think you like, go at her.
Old 20-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

If you have been a long lurker and been reading up on this forum, you would know there are many ways to get some 'fun'.

Geylang
- In and out, fuck and go in 30mins
- Just choose a house and girl based on the many FRs in this forum.

'Premium' stables
- Slightly more expensive girls. 1hr/1.5hr packages
- Dome 1,2,3 Choose your flavor
- Contact OKT for booking @ hotel/apartment

Massage Parlours
- Pay 'entry fee' for a massage and top up for your extra service.
- Go directly to the outlet or pre-book your desired masseuse.

Bar/KTV
- Spend lots of money and get the girl to follow you back and pay more money.
Old 20-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So like the title says it’s all new for me. I’ve read as much as I can on the forum! I’ll be in town in early Jan.

But I could use a little personal touch (lol). I would love to find the hottest girls (nationality doesn’t really matter - more hotness & fun). Where should I go? What’s the usual set up?

I know Geylang is the way to go. But should I try a bar girl/KTV girl? Or is there more bang for my buck (also lol) I’m Geylang with finding the hotter chicks for the better value?

Where are you from?
Old 27-12-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
leonardcooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PLEASE HELP! True Newbie: First time in Singapore, First time trying a girl

Quote:

Others have given some really good pointers, and I will add one more point - make sure you know the rates for different houses. Especially if you are a foreigner then it’s possible that operator might give you a higher rate, but you can always call out the rate that folks have shared here and stick to it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1