The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
u cant miss this bro,this is a gem.
Know it a gem, but got to wait till treadstarter reply ...hope can have app Mon or Tues
Old 13-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The FRs look tempting. But no armpit hair on her I hope?
Old 13-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
The FRs look tempting. But no armpit hair on her I hope?
Don't worry lah, if got armpit hair I shave it off personally and keep as souvenir..

Ok, getting ready to go out for Mother's Day dinner now. Must sayang mother mah so if next time caught hanky panky outside by OC, mama can help speak up for you. Hahaha....

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 13-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haizzz.

Still waiting for Bro iluvmiki to PM me the contact.
PMed him twice, but no response yet.

Perhaps he is busy trying to call in for 2nd round RTF? LOL
Looks like this Fei Fei became hot commodity, must take number.

Any bros who had the contact, do PM me.
Eager to try after so many FRs, will post mine after trying.

Me sucker for looks, thus do expect a good grading from me
Old 13-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Come to think of it, I've given out Feifei's contact to 50+ senior bros. If she serves an average of 8 bros a day, it will take a week to make every bro happy. And if every bro RTF with her once, that will take 2 weeks!!!

When will I ever get my turn???
lolz.. hey bro u will get ur turn don worry!!
u r e one to discover her leh, of cos she will give u periority rite!

now can i even get to try???

promise i'll treat her well!! she's a GEM man!! Cheers!!!
Old 13-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It really amazed me how innovative and humourous some bros can get. Here are some of the extracts from the PMs that I've received...

*My spermies are bursting out from my small head now, pleeeease...let me have her contacts...

*Pls grant me my last wish to fulfill my fantasy and I will die in peace...

*I will pay you for her contact, pls let me know the price...(Haha, this one's my favourite!)

*Can I have Feifei's contact? In exchange, I will give you 10 of my contacts:

Sorry, I don't mean to make fun of all these but please understand that I have to screen through very thoroughly before giving out her contacts...

Thanks for understanding.

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 13-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

amazing how creative some ppl can get isn't it bro?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 13-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bluerave67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

geylangstar Any bros who had the contact, do PM me.
Eager to try after so many FRs, will post mine after trying.

......Contact should only come from thread starter not from others, a form of RESPECT....
Old 13-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree agree.

Looks like its up to Bro iluvmiki for contact then.
Old 13-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 19
strich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstrich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just bonked this girl, think it's the same girl fei fei so not starting a new thread..
saw this small size girl (but big tit) walking out of an apartment in lor 3x, stoped the car smiled at her, she approached me, the rest is history.

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 7 to 8/10 (i prefer the 18 to 20 type...hehe)
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10, very wet, contraction dame strong when she cum, after that refuse to let me pull out, so keep the little bro in there for another 10mins (while the contractions carry on) hehe kanna milked dry.
Bj/bbbj: only try 69, not bad...goood suction
GFE: 110% almost had to push her off the car when sending her back, was so sticky.
Damage: $80 rm and cd my own
RTF: if i dun see any other good bonks...hehe

I do not think i should be giving out her contact as i am not the thread starter..
Old 13-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strich View Post
Just bonked this girl, think it's the same girl fei fei so not starting a new thread..
saw this small size girl (but big tit) walking out of an apartment in lor 3x, stoped the car smiled at her, she approached me, the rest is history.

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 7 to 8/10 (i prefer the 18 to 20 type...hehe)
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10, very wet, contraction dame strong when she cum, after that refuse to let me pull out, so keep the little bro in there for another 10mins (while the contractions carry on) hehe kanna milked dry.
Bj/bbbj: only try 69, not bad...goood suction
GFE: 110% almost had to push her off the car when sending her back, was so sticky.
Damage: $80 rm and cd my own
RTF: if i dun see any other good bonks...hehe

I do not think i should be giving out her contact as i am not the thread starter..
Camping for Bro Iluvmiki's confirmation .... this FeiFei might not be the 1 (???) that Bro Iluvmiki had intro ...
Old 13-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strich View Post

Just called her, confirmed you got the wrong person. If it's such a coincidence with the name and stats you have given, good for you. Go open your own thread and start giving out the contacts.

If not, pls stay out and don't create any trouble here.

Old 13-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

wow...so many bro try her oredi... to think i got her contacts first..still havent try her yet... will call her next week..

cheers
Old 13-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds2006 View Post
Camping for Bro Iluvmiki's confirmation .... this FeiFei might not be the 1 (???) that Bro Iluvmiki had intro ...

Yup bro Leeds2006 you are right, she is new and she dont loiter all the way to L3*. so brothers just be patience and Bro Iluvmiki will pm you soon.
Old 13-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
wow...so many bro try her oredi... to think i got her contacts first..still havent try her yet... will call her next week..
What do you expect bro...she's the PRC wl of the moment now. Even got one

or two bros say willing to pay more for her! wtf. That ain't right cos later on ,

other serious cheongsters will suffer!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1