The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any recommendations for full session edging?

Always wanted to have this, dripping with precum for a good 45mins,rather than having my back pressed for 45mins.

Anyone has good recommendations?
Old 03-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
riley is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post
Always wanted to have this, dripping with precum for a good 45mins,rather than having my back pressed for 45mins.

Can share more?
Old 03-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SSclint is Cool - loads of Potential

I’m interested to try this too!
Old 03-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Build up rapport with a regular ML and maybe you can get it. It's not easy for a ML in a shop to edge for such an extended time. The risk for them is high and hand also will "sour" from repeating actions.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post

There's still lady L available in the east, she's an expert in edging torture massage that can leave me gasping for air for an entire period.

I tried the 90mins session with her too, I was pleasurably tortured that after 70mins I tapped out, I had like 70mins of non-stop orgasm and was sweating profusely.

The 60mins session was perfect timing. At her old place, she have this massage bed where it can incline upwards a little so I can enjoy her sexy deep V dress exposing half of her D cup boobs while performing edging at the same time.
Her skill was superb, she knows the entire sensual meridian points, veins and G-spot of a men that she can stop me from exploding and leave me dripping my pre-cum at her will.
She will then milk me for the entire 50mins till i dripped my pre-cum slowly while emptying my sac when it reaches the end of the session.

One of the best experience I ever had.

Charges are very competitive at $100 per hour and 90mins for $120.

Aside of edging, she also does very good finger pressing massage as well.

Please don't ask for contact, those who knows, knows.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
There's still lady L available in the east, she's an expert in edging torture massage that can leave me gasping for air for an entire period.

I tried the 90mins session with her too, I was pleasurably tortured that after 70mins I tapped out, I had like 70mins of non-stop orgasm and was sweating profusely.

The 60mins session was perfect timing. At her old place, she have this massage bed where it can incline upwards a little so I can enjoy her sexy deep V dress exposing half of her D cup boobs while performing edging at the same time.
Her skill was superb, she knows the entire sensual meridian points, veins and G-spot of a men that she can stop me from exploding and leave me dripping my pre-cum at her will.
She will then milk me for the entire 50mins till i dripped my pre-cum slowly while emptying my sac when it reaches the end of the session.

Thanks for sharing story bro... i read liao also song but some people will say u hao lian or dua kang...
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Thanks for sharing story bro... i read liao also song but some people will say u hao lian or dua kang...
Sorry bro, what have I done wrong, kindly enlighten and forgive me if my words are crude.
I used to share lots of gems in the past, but was only sharing to lots of bro without them contributing back and some of them threatened the ML/FL, from then on, i seldom share unless to those bros I know that have personally have also contributed and shared with me before and after and to the forum.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro, what have I done wrong, kindly enlighten and forgive me if my words are crude.
I used to share lots of gems in the past, but was only sharing to lots of bro without them contributing back and some of them threatened the ML/FL, from then on, i seldom share unless to those bros I know that have personally have also contributed and shared with me before and after and to the forum.
No nothing wrong bro... dun misunderstand... what i saying is here got alot of people and got some will anyhow whack.. u share kenna whack.. dun share also kenna whack... like me last time...
Old 05-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact for the edging lady L? I promise to provide FR, or you can ask me for contacts trading too. I got a lot, drinking pee also have
Old 05-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7682 / Power: 16
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Upp you for good sharing with samsters can pm me contact ?

Quote:

Old 05-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

My favourite one so far is now in the east. Pure edging. Like on seventh heaven. Sure lead to explosion. Good looking lady as well.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
phophuckwai is Cool - loads of Potential

I have one to trade as I would like to protect the (clean) shop she is in. Have tried a number of other masseuses there and it appears she is the only one providing such a service.

Viet around central area, pm if interested to trade thanks.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

mine don't do full edging ,,,just brush cock and then massage thigh....so i told her....just massage my cock...and direct her how to do it.... probably need to show her hegre art massage on my phone
Old 05-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold
Well done for finding such gem bro. Wish I have the same luck.
Quote:

Old 05-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very nice review bro, hope to find such gems too.
So she did not make you cum in the end?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread