The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

gold leaf facial?
so ex
Old 19-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just heard that the rows of spa shops were raided by police a few days back.Saw police clearing up stuff from the shop
Old 19-07-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that rows of spa shop is frequently raided by police as most of them do not have the license to massage.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bananaa7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody had experience with the shops near the entrances of L1 and L2?

L1 (near main entrance, safe entry)
Located behind the going-up escalator, beside the shop selling many random stuff. It's on the left side as you enter the main entrance. Passed by there at night recently and noticed a lady standing at the entrance. Figure seemed good and didn't look old. I only had a 1 sec glance though and don't remember much.

L2 (near overhead bridge entrance, recently closed due to safe entry)
On the left side as you enter the overhead bridge entrance. Near an employment agency if I recall correctly. Noticed some ladies standing near the door from time to time as well.

Are any of the above two any good?
Old 03-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel_lee120 View Post
Got one uncle always at lvl 3 staring at every guy walking by. Damm annoying
Maybe that uncle staring at every man invading his territory .... Alpha Male.
He scared that man with dick bonk his wife?
Old 03-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
So i am not alone
I also kenna when i was peeing at the toilet at 2nd floor , he kept staring at me and i just stare at him back. Then he went inside the cubicle.
I not sure is it the same person you all mention , he wear spect if not rem wrongly. At first thought someone employ him look out

Last floor got one shop put mirror on doorway if you passby, 2 way express view but didnt explode, ride horse runaway

other floor also got ppls look out not sure is it same type, scarely
Old 04-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaa7 View Post

Located behind the going-up escalator, beside the shop selling many random stuff. It's on the left side as you enter the main entrance. Passed by there at night recently and noticed a lady standing at the entrance. Figure seemed good and didn't look old. I only had a 1 sec glance though and don't remember much.

On the left side as you enter the overhead bridge entrance. Near an employment agency if I recall correctly. Noticed some ladies standing near the door from time to time as well.

L1 that shop got a looker but body cui. Boobs small. Face really not bad. I tried but boobs not to my liking.

L2 that shop too auntie for me. Never try.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I not sure is it the same person you all mention , he wear spect if not rem wrongly. At first thought someone employ him look out

Last floor got one shop put mirror on doorway if you passby, 2 way express view but didnt explode, ride horse runaway

other floor also got ppls look out not sure is it same type, scarely
I think Lisa is still operating on the 4th level. She is one of the better looking one there.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I think Lisa is still operating on the 4th level. She is one of the better looking one there.
Your Lisa is PRC or Viet?
Old 04-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Your Lisa is PRC or Viet?
Lisa is PRC
Old 04-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaa7 View Post

L1 have a ML called Lily. Good figure. But did not get number. Not sure still there.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Confirmed Lisa is still operating at the same shop on level 4. Just chat with her last night. Don’t ask me what she offers. I believe somewhere in this forum I did post a FR on her. Go search for it if u r interested. Cheers
Old 06-08-2020, 09:51 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Maybe that uncle staring at every man invading his territory .... Alpha Male.
He scared that man with dick bonk his wife?
Bro...its Beta male...not alpha...alpha is MCP..

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
L1 have a ML called Lily. Good figure. But did not get number. Not sure still there.
She don't do full menu...
Old 06-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
She don't do full menu...
Morning bro roti. If we are talking about the same Lily, actually she does full course but needs time to KC her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread