The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/tina-massage/

Finally managed to fondle the hyped melons of Tina. Not only aesthetically great but the feel is right up there as well. Heed the forewarning from many bro here and resisted from zhut zhut her nips. Dun wanna kena GG from her so fast.
Same for roaming as well, I was more restrained than usual. Her body is one of the smoothest I had caressed. If only I can smack those butts of hers.

She has a certain maturity in her demeanour. Not the act-cute giggling kind. Has a pair of beautify eyes and nice lips - especially when she smiles. Not exactly taciturn but does need a bit of small talks to feel more comfortable and friendly with each other.

Massage is OK - can totally skip. A little bit excessive in moanings during hj. Told her that I do not need the audio effect and she laughed. Puts in effort for hj but not quite there yet.

Xiao Yue is my only regular now. Think she knows it as well. So I will likely space out my visits to XY and fills the void with Tina. Not sure whether I should visit Zoya.
Bro Nemo.

How would you compare Tina vs Xiaoyu?
I think you like Zoya if you like Tina's body more then her face.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

Been curious about this tall big titted MILF for a while. Anyone tried before?
She looks very plus sized. Probably has big Michelin tummy. Look at the PS at the tummy. Lol. When I see ps like that, I immediately get turned off.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

Been curious about this tall big titted MILF for a while. Anyone tried before?
Usually will siam far far with the word local in the description. But in this drought, can think twice. Likely a boobed MILF. If provide tuina, gua sha, a lot of massage based menu items then likely not much in sensual.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Bro Nemo.

Diff pple diff experience. They both look about the same age. XY smaller build with smaller boobs. All hv good figures. Looks wise ... hard to say. sama-sama
For me, XY is more chatty and better gfe. But I think gfe for Tina shld improve with subsequent visits. XY's hj more variations. Both are vanillas with diff toppings.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She looks very plus sized. Probably has big Michelin tummy. Look at the PS at the tummy. Lol. When I see ps like that, I immediately get turned off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Usually will siam far far with the word local in the description. But in this drought, can think twice. Likely a boobed MILF. If provide tuina, gua sha, a lot of massage based menu items then likely not much in sensual.
Thanks bros for your input. I'll avoid until I completely run out of MLs on my to-do list.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
when i go didnt have massage table, few week ago
Lady heart chg very easily, u wont know
Oh the massage table was a plus point too, coupled with the disposable cover for extra hygiene. Appreciate her effort for that.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Oh the massage table was a plus point too, coupled with the disposable cover for extra hygiene. Appreciate her effort for that.
Yes disposable/washable cover for every customer should be something each MLs add in especially during this period, to minimise potential spread between customers.

Imagine lying down with your mouth and saliva on the same cover/ towel many previous bros have used before on the same day.

These day I just bring my small hand towel if I visit any MLs and lay it down on top of their pillow/ cover/ towel before I lay down haha
Old 06-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Yes disposable/washable cover for every customer should be something each MLs add in especially during this period, to minimise potential spread between customers.

Imagine lying down with your mouth and saliva on the same cover/ towel many previous bros have used before on the same day.

These day I just bring my small hand towel if I visit any MLs and lay it down on top of their pillow/ cover/ towel before I lay down haha
Yea but that was 3 years ago before this stupid covid, but still not every ML will do that for their customers.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is Zoya in terms of looks? Understand playability low, but willing to try if she is really a stunner.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Average girl next door without makeup

She got a nice body
Old 06-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Bro Nemo.

I met all three, Xiaoyu is arguably the best overall package.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Xiao Yu>Tina? Interesting. Will up her prioritisation.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Xiao Yu>Tina? Interesting. Will up her prioritisation.
Note that I said "overall".
Old 06-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Guys, u all talking about this xiaoyu?
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yu-massage/
Old 06-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guys, u all talking about this xiaoyu?
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yu-massage/
Yes. Note that the boobs are more big B than as advertised C. Still nice to fondle...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1