The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
china girl marrying different foreign men in different provinces?

Hi just wanna check if a china national getting married in different provinces is possible? is it possible if a prc lady have a few husbands(foreign) in different provinces in china? assuming she is from hei long jiang, can she get married with a japanese man in jiangsu and at another time marry another US man in beijing or something? Or is she only eligible to marry in her own province?

so how to check that the prc lady is single in this aspect? does the respective province only record marriages done in their own province or whole of china? Thanks buds.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: china girl marrying different foreign men in different provinces?

I like your question. i hope bros here can provide u the right answe for it.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, likewise for foreign men like singapore men, has it happened that they can marry different wives in different provinces in china??
Old 10-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Answer is NO......
Old 10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

hi, dont quite understand your answer no? meaning??
is it possible to check if a prc has married in different provinces?
different provinces only keep their respective records?
Old 11-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
hi, dont quite understand your answer no? meaning??
is it possible to check if a prc has married in different provinces?
different provinces only keep their respective records?
Yes, $$ make the world go round.... u are able to check this prc detail wonder she married anot....of coz, u need to check which provinces she born from? If u wish to marry prc, just follow my frd footstep, registry in singapore, after that, went to china and re-endose for marriage again in beijing or shanghai....she have be recorded in both side....can't remarry again unless u divorced with her. That what I'm going to do with my prc gf if I wish to marry her.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

so means to say other than beijing, the other provinces only keeps records of marriages taken place in their respective provinces?
Old 11-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel

So how to check that the prc lady is single in this aspect? does the respective province only record marriages done in their own province or whole of china? Thanks buds.
Thought I have answered you?

The chinese national, in this case, your gerfrd, requires to produce the Notary Certificate of Single Status [ 无配偶声明书公证], which was revised on the 10th July 2006.

Few ways to get the Notary certificate.

#1 - Either get it certified by the clerk of court in her county.
#2 - Certified by Secretary of the State in which the document is executed.
#3 - Official declaration signed before a notary public.

For divorcee, either get the finalised copy of divorce endorsed by the court of divorce or the death certificate of her spouse. Inclusion of english translation of the detail proceedings can be done there as well.

Please rest assured that different countries of several states or provinces have her own management system. Likewise, you won't get confuse even if you live in florida, but you wish to get married in California.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 11-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Samster

Thanks for clarifying

So am i right to say each province except beijing only records marriages in their own respective province and have their own management system? Once again thanks for all the bros input.
Old 14-10-2006, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sure they have to 'sompa' first before they get married again,
i.e. to say that they are not married else where, but then they can
lie.. so you can do anything you want but don't get caught.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1