The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

Bro like to share with all bros here a worst FL encounter ever.

Today, I got to know one of my MSN gf which I know from Facebook mentioned she sort of cash. After some talk, she offered 300 for service. Initally, I was a bit hesitate as she is no stunner anyway.However, thinking she is in need of help and it a local rate, I though why not....

We finally met at a place in amk. She started off grumbling how poor she is, and how pitiful her family is and ask me buy her cigarette etc, which I did. We then proceed to a hotel. On my car, she insulted my gf of been ugly when she saw her pic in my phone and say she is far fetch from her. This got me a bit pissed.

At the hotel, she keep pestering me to keep her 50 buck after the deed as she lost a contact lens and she cant see clearly. Initally, I told her depend on her service, which is nothing to be shout of, so I was a bit reluctant to give her the tips. Upon seeing I not giving her the tips, she insult me by saying how "hei xin" and etc I was, which I also endure it and wanna quickly get over it . I mean wat the point to argue over with her.

Next,I sent her to woodland as I had earlier promise her in my car. She again pestered me for the money which I was already rather hot and piss from all the insult she saying. I just kept my silent and maintain a smiling face all along.

Upon reaching the destination, she still pestered me again for the money which i am boiling hot already. At this point, she asked me buy her a can of drink at the nearby supermarket, which I of course refused as i am thinking wtf, so cheapo meh, $1+ also wan me pay. but again I kept my silent and reply her with a smile. She sat there and continue to insult me with stingy,hei xin, etc, which I am already feel it the limit. I then ask her, does she wanna get off of not.She got off my car, and leave my door open. As I see she not going to close my door, I decide to reach out and close the door myself.

NOW THE SUPER PISS PART, SHE SLAMMED MY DOOR, AND USE A LIGHTER IN HER HAND AND SCRATCH MY CAR. I WAS LIKE WTF. I QUICKLY DROVE OFF TO AVOID SHE CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

Bro as the rule don allow me to put all her number, I am willing to share with you her first few number. Those who wanna know exactly who is this crazy bitch can PM me. Her number is 831573XX. She go by the name of Chloe. I also have her fb account,if bro wanna see how she look and ask me for her fb and see for yourself
Old 05-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
iceteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

really bad experinece ....

- No recent FR -

UPz me if you like my post!!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Encountered this CHLOE before too. Never met her. At first quoted 250 for one shot. But I told her I only want BBBJ in car she says 150! I say wah so expensive usually 80 bucks, she immediately say OK! Then i tell her any pictures or what, she says give me MSN to see. OK so I saw and told her I will consider and let her know, she started scolding me sia! say i waste her time lah blah blah blah! Jia lat sia....i think she abit siao one
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iuou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello threadstarter, please be so kind to send me her facebook's details via private message , thank you so much ...

regards,
iuou
Old 05-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

To all the bros who have pm me, honestly I am overwhelmed by yr support and encouragement. I tried to reply everyone is possible, but i jus now super pissed deleted her FB acc from my FB as i also worrie she anyhow stained my FB wall. good news i got a small pic of her. so still can send all bros here who asked for it
Old 05-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

thanks for the info bro.

sorry to hear bout ur car ~
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 05-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

To those bros out there who have received her pic from me, can help me upload it to a website and post the link. I don know how to do it and also no account on such sites ...paiseh paiseh
Old 05-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi me too i want her fb account do pm me ya.
Should b more careful nxt tyme..
Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

super super pissed. nb still got face to call me and argue with me. knnbccb, it a fair trade i believe. we agree on the price and shot, did the thing, pay her and yet i nice enuf to send her and buy her cig. wat i got...ccb. she even threaten to call the police say i rape her NB
Old 05-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

ts , u suai lor ...

meet this kind of girl ...

u means , she call you now asking for more money ah ????
Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

ts , i ask her what package , she reply 300 1 shot .

i say no money leh , she change to 200 1 shot .

i request over night ( unlimited ) , she agreed !!!

hahahhaa

i think this girl something wrong ..
Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

sort of la, she threaten call police and some fuck shit cos i never give her 50 buck extra etc and not even buy her drink. i reason with her that i tell her i own her nothing.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
iancash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiancash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Bro like to share with all bros here a worst FL encounter ever.

Today, I got to know one of my MSN gf which I know from Facebook mentioned she sort of cash. After some talk, she offered 300 for service. Initally, I was a bit hesitate as she is no stunner anyway.However, thinking she is in need of help and it a local rate, I though why not....

We finally met at a place in amk. She started off grumbling how poor she is, and how pitiful her family is and ask me buy her cigarette etc, which I did. We then proceed to a hotel. On my car, she insulted my gf of been ugly when she saw her pic in my phone and say she is far fetch from her. This got me a bit pissed.

At the hotel, she keep pestering me to keep her 50 buck after the deed as she lost a contact lens and she cant see clearly. Initally, I told her depend on her service, which is nothing to be shout of, so I was a bit reluctant to give her the tips. Upon seeing I not giving her the tips, she insult me by saying how "hei xin" and etc I was, which I also endure it and wanna quickly get over it . I mean wat the point to argue over with her.

Next,I sent her to woodland as I had earlier promise her in my car. She again pestered me for the money which I was already rather hot and piss from all the insult she saying. I just kept my silent and maintain a smiling face all along.

Upon reaching the destination, she still pestered me again for the money which i am boiling hot already. At this point, she asked me buy her a can of drink at the nearby supermarket, which I of course refused as i am thinking wtf, so cheapo meh, $1+ also wan me pay. but again I kept my silent and reply her with a smile. She sat there and continue to insult me with stingy,hei xin, etc, which I am already feel it the limit. I then ask her, does she wanna get off of not.She got off my car, and leave my door open. As I see she not going to close my door, I decide to reach out and close the door myself.

NOW THE SUPER PISS PART, SHE SLAMMED MY DOOR, AND USE A LIGHTER IN HER HAND AND SCRATCH MY CAR. I WAS LIKE WTF. I QUICKLY DROVE OFF TO AVOID SHE CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

Bro as the rule don allow me to put all her number, I am willing to share with you her first few number. Those who wanna know exactly who is this crazy bitch can PM me. Her number is 831573XX. She go by the name of Chloe. I also have her fb account,if bro wanna see how she look and ask me for her fb and see for yourself
bro, sorry to hear yr plight... she have no more customer...what her fb, must see so to prevent this from happening to me... thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol pics look not that bad maybe is something wrong up there
Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rat0578 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts, would appreciate if you could pm me her fb acct.. Wanna warn all my frds about her..

Anyway, dun think u shld worry about her claim of rape cause she went in hotel willingly ma.. Gt CCTV to prove it.. Two consenual adult.. No worries..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1