The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Is Vasectomy worth it or not har?

Quick summary of my situation
  1. 26 years old this year
  2. got loving gf (25 yo), hate sex but want 2 children in future
  3. i don't want children in future but like sex.
  4. can see gf as potential wife to marry and settle down with.

Should I go for Vasectomy so that I can guarantee 99.99% won't make her pregnant while can keep having RAW sex with her with the pretext of trying for a baby?

Any opinions / advice from people who done such operation?
Old 19-02-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Vasectomy worth it or not har?

Your GF and you won't last long if you like sex but she doesn't. Iron out your differences, or find a different partner.

Vasectomy is a procedure that is practically impossible to reverse. Think about that. You're only 26, don't make any decisions that you cannot reverse.
Old 19-02-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Your GF and you won't last long if you like sex but she doesn't. Iron out your differences, or find a different partner.

Vasectomy is a procedure that is practically impossible to reverse. Think about that. You're only 26, don't make any decisions that you cannot reverse.
I agree with you. U’re still young
Old 19-02-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
I agree with you. U’re still young
Same here, there is no guarantee that she will be with u down the road. You may have someone else in future n u want kids w her.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Other than sex, there will be an issue down the road if you do not have kids and she wants kids.

Very important long-term effects.
Think carefully bro. Women who want to have kids can be quite downtrodden if they don't have their own kids.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Quick summary of my situation
  1. 26 years old this year
  2. got loving gf (25 yo), hate sex but want 2 children in future
  3. i don't want children in future but like sex.
  4. can see gf as potential wife to marry and settle down with.

Should I go for Vasectomy so that I can guarantee 99.99% won't make her pregnant while can keep having RAW sex with her with the pretext of trying for a baby?

Any opinions / advice from people who done such operation?
I have a friend who did the operation, after he fathered 3 kids that is . If you ask me, don't really have any effect on his libido...I ran into him and his wife twice at budget hotel...lucky was with my gf (now wife) ....i still remember his explanation....aiyah 3 kids+maid at home leh, how to fuck...

Then there is another one whom, was in a situation like you 20 years ago. He don't want children. I know him and his wife very well...My friend wanted to get married because he wanted to buy HDB, and of course he love his gf (now wife) very much (won't go into details but for sure)...I remember him telling me if there was a way to get HDB without marrying it would be perfect.

Uncle tell you what happened him...he gotten married and have 2 kids in 3 years after marriage...when we teased him about it...he just said the wife wants it....It was during a drinking session with just his wife, me and my gf...that the wife was saying (to my gf after a couple of drinks): I told him (my friend), I want to have my own family with children, if you really don't want, then let us breakup...I will let you think about it for 3 months.

It took him (my friend) 1 month to say yes, and after that I (then gf) made appointment to see the gynea to make sure both are fertile before agreeing to his proposal...

So the situation is like this, if you really don't want, best is to let your gf go and find another who do not want children like yourself. You secretly do this, and if she ever find out, you will be in deep shit.

It is deem as unreasonable behaviour and she can divorce immediately after that she can come after you for tricking her into marriage.

My advice is don't get into these kind of unnecessary problems.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

All the advises above are excellent!
It is an almost irreversible procedure, so don't consider it at your age.
You never know the future.

i tried to do this at the urology clinic at SGH when I was 32, after having 2 kids.
The doctor won't even agree to do because my kids are too young.
They had seen a lot of situations in their profession, so better trust their advice.

But i should get it done at 42.
Almost got my mistress pregnant! And other flings who might want to use pregnancy to tight me down.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Bro, you got the point. Up u.

Bro junmin, better think twice. Don't ever rush into a decision that is irreversible. You will surely regret one day.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The goals are not aligned from the onset. Thus you should seriously consider if she’s the one for you.

Any coitus will merely be perfunctory and the supply will cease once she has achieved her objectives. It won’t be enjoyable if it’s once sided.

Also vasectomy is non reversible, such decisions should not be taken at such a early stage. You may regret if one day should you find a lady who loves sex and you decided to have kids with her.

My 2c
Old 19-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Having Kids/Children are gifts from HEAVEN, considered yourself blessed. There are couples who tried very hard and yet still no kid.....
Old 19-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

This procedure is something that your wife's gynae will propose to you if you have completed your family and the wife is already of an age where pregnancy is risky, but you still have active sex life with the wife.

It is not really irreversible but chances of full success is low and the "undo" procedure is more complicated.

Certainly not something to be considered when still not reached middle age.
Old 19-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

The operation is reversible, but not advised for sure if you want kids.
And not a great idea to cheat your gf by hiding the op.
find a matching partner
Old 19-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
The operation is reversible, but not advised for sure if you want kids.
And not a great idea to cheat your gf by hiding the op.
find a matching partner
That is technically correct - vasectomy reversal is possible but the success rates are not high especially if the original vasectomy procedure was done more than 10 years prior

The reversal statistics are very telling, for every 10 guys who chose vasectomy more than half eventually decided to reverse it.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't make hasty decisions you regret bro, a distant relative i know had 3 kids youngest already in Secondary School and decided to go through vasectomy procedure at 38 and that was several years ago, last i heard he and his wife got a divorce and all the kids naturally went to the wife. he found a new partner but they can't have children due to his op.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

go for it if you wish to save on condom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1