The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My gf, workplace and boss

Looking forward to the room party!
Old 23-02-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ganlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story....camping for more..........
Old 23-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
NeccaB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more steamy updates
Old 24-02-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
LuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The girls must be horny after seeing TS cock!
Old 24-02-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Just found your thread.
Great write up, waiting for updates.
Old 24-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
oscarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy parts coming...
Old 26-02-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!

Characters:
Workplace
HL: Petite 24YO Chinese girl, small build and really cute and pretty
JG: Busty MILF in her 30s, my boss
GF: C, 26yo, skinny build and tanned
Me: B

Part 3: My turn to shower

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for my turn to shower. You know how ladies say 10mins but it's always 30mins or more. I fell asleep actually haha.

HL: B, we're done.
I'm a very deep sleeper so if you're a thief that's a good thing haha because I really don't wake up to slight noises
HL walks over
HL: 'Tap my shoulder', B we done with the shower liao
Me: Orh ok (says in my super blur face as I just woke up)
Suddenly my eyes lit up, first HL was in her bra, but I thought she was topless cus NuBra.
I grabbed my towel and lazy ass to the shower. On the way I saw my boss also just in her bra, a hot vibrant pink one. My eyes lit up again, so did my dick.
Went into the shower with the flashback images of my boss and my assistant in just their bras got me a hard-on. It's been awhile since I truly masturbated as I get sex once a week from my gf which was enough to satisfy me.

This time was different, I shot a whole load and it was kind of messy. I took some time to clean up before finishing up my shower.

I walked out of the shower and both of them were staring at my crouch area. JG said I'm sure you masturbated right if not usually guys will come out of the toilet semi hard, yours macam no steam. HL laughed.

I just replied, what to do one in NuBra one in pink bra how not to fantasize. There was an awkward silence

Suddenly, the topic changed to if we are still going for massage and dinner.

TBC

Old 27-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

see hot vibrant pink bra... how not to react TS?
Old 27-02-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
see hot vibrant pink bra... how not to react TS?
This one sure automatic react, cheers!
Old 28-02-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update hehe
Old 28-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmondjtan View Post
I fell asleep on the couch waiting for my turn to shower. You know how ladies say 10mins but it's always 30mins or more. I fell asleep actually haha.

HL: B, we're done.
I'm a very deep sleeper so if you're a thief that's a good thing haha because I really don't wake up to slight noises
HL walks over
HL: 'Tap my shoulder', B we done with the shower liao
Me: Orh ok (says in my super blur face as I just woke up)
Suddenly my eyes lit up, first HL was in her bra, but I thought she was topless cus NuBra.
I grabbed my towel and lazy ass to the shower. On the way I saw my boss also just in her bra, a hot vibrant pink one. My eyes lit up again, so did my dick.
Went into the shower with the flashback images of my boss and my assistant in just their bras got me a hard-on. It's been awhile since I truly masturbated as I get sex once a week from my gf which was enough to satisfy me.

This time was different, I shot a whole load and it was kind of messy. I took some time to clean up before finishing up my shower.

I walked out of the shower and both of them were staring at my crouch area. JG said I'm sure you masturbated right if not usually guys will come out of the toilet semi hard, yours macam no steam. HL laughed.

I just replied, what to do one in NuBra one in pink bra how not to fantasize. There was an awkward silence

Suddenly, the topic changed to if we are still going for massage and dinner.

TBC

Omg !!...don't tell me the 2 girls were pantiless ?? ...so paiseh ...just had their bras on only ?? ...can't be TS saw their pussies ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-02-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Old 28-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...don't tell me the 2 girls were pantiless ?? ...so paiseh ...just had their bras on only ?? ...can't be TS saw their pussies ???
And maybe cleanly shaved pussies, hehe

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 02-03-2021 at 07:34 AM.
Old 28-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
macduke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They won't be paiseh la, probably dying to show TS their pussies
Old 01-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!

camping here.. pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1