The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ric1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Just let him know? or the worst case just ghost him
Old 21-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Hey all, thanks to those who have left comments.

Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after. He just leaves me hanging without even replying. I am starting to find this really rude of him. I believe there should be a basic level of courtesy right? At least reply and not ghost me on text. So it’s an issue of etiquette.
He's treating you as an option, not a priority and he's not according you even some basic level of respect. There is no need to be too considerate in putting your message across, just tell him point-blank that you are not happy and that you two should take a break.

Tough as it may be, honesty is really the best policy. There is no point inventing an imaginary bf with whom you are looking to develop a serious relationship as an excuse for the "break". This type of character needs to be taught a lesson, it needs to sink in that his FWB (i.e you) left because your life is simply better without him, and not because you found someone better. That's a powerful message to send across.
Old 21-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after. He just leaves me hanging without even replying. I am starting to find this really rude of him. I believe there should be a basic level of courtesy right? At least reply and not ghost me on text. So it’s an issue of etiquette.
The sad fact is, many who are fortunate to have FBs don't realise that this, like any other relationship, is based on mutual respect. It is to your credit that you offered an alternative to reschedule. This shows commitment on your part. If he is unresponsive, then it means he doesn't value you enough and shows him in an appropriately negative light.
Some here might say FBs should be restricted to booty calls and nothing more. Even if that is true on a primal level, i find it hard to imagine any FB couple staying together for any extended period without there being a basis of respect and communication.
FBs are easy enough to find.
FBs of Quality, those are the rare gems to treasure.
Old 21-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Do you two set any ground rules? I think communication is important since both of you have established an unique kind of relationship here. If the guy is treating you in this way for the communication, then it doesn't seem to be fair for you. It's all about respect for each other in order to enjoy the fun together. Just my own thoughts on this.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I agree with you that it is a basic level of courtesy to reply. I hate people who don't reply while expecting me to reply to them immediately.

It looks like he doesn't see you as someone who is important to him. You may not be his only FB, where he only comes to you when he needs you to satisfy his urge.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
He's treating you as an option, not a priority and he's not according you even some basic level of respect. There is no need to be too considerate in putting your message across, just tell him point-blank that you are not happy and that you two should take a break.

Tough as it may be, honesty is really the best policy. There is no point inventing an imaginary bf with whom you are looking to develop a serious relationship as an excuse for the "break". This type of character needs to be taught a lesson, it needs to sink in that his FWB (i.e you) left because your life is simply better without him, and not because you found someone better. That's a powerful message to send across.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
Do you two set any ground rules? I think communication is important since both of you have established an unique kind of relationship here. If the guy is treating you in this way for the communication, then it doesn't seem to be fair for you. It's all about respect for each other in order to enjoy the fun together. Just my own thoughts on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
I agree with you that it is a basic level of courtesy to reply. I hate people who don't reply while expecting me to reply to them immediately.

It looks like he doesn't see you as someone who is important to him. You may not be his only FB, where he only comes to you when he needs you to satisfy his urge.
Quote:

I feel the sister above and understand how slighted she feels for her texts or messages to be ignored by her boyfriend, in her own words "He just leaves me hanging without even replying ".

Agree fully with what the above 3 brothers said especially the third brother who said the basic courtesy of messaging or texting is to give a reply to the sender however short that may be perhaps something as short as "yes, no or wait". To not reply totally and go radio silent after that is a signal of their complete disregard for you as a person and a friend. Such people are not worth being friends with and they should be removed from your friends' list permanently. Sad to say, there are also quite a number of female members in here who are also ignoring PMs sent to them, the friendly type not those harassing ones

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 28-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeliskseamus View Post
It is not nice of him to just leave it like this.

Why dun you just drop him a reply, on how you feel, the next time it happens?
Hi there, thanks for your reply. Will do!
Old 28-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
LOL, it sounds like he is treating you like an okt in dome 1-3. Booking fail, ignore and try again later 🤣

Although this is probably a habit of his, maybe because he doesnt think it's necessary to reply? Like the poster above, just talk to him about it regarding this issue, if he continues ignoring you, then just dump him.
Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yup feeling quite sian about it. But I see no point in raising an issue about it since the whole point of a FB relationship is “easy come easy go”.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric1234 View Post
Just let him know? or the worst case just ghost him
Haha thanks for your reply. I don’t like to ghost people even if they are rude, even a simple “I think we’ll just end it here” is better than nothing at all.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Hi, yes I agree on all your points. But after careful consideration, there’s no point losing sleep over this. I am not going to invent an imaginary bf just to drama things up. Haha. The moment there’s tension, the fun goes out the window imho.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
The sad fact is, many who are fortunate to have FBs don't realise that this, like any other relationship, is based on mutual respect. It is to your credit that you offered an alternative to reschedule. This shows commitment on your part. If he is unresponsive, then it means he doesn't value you enough and shows him in an appropriately negative light.
Some here might say FBs should be restricted to booty calls and nothing more. Even if that is true on a primal level, i find it hard to imagine any FB couple staying together for any extended period without there being a basis of respect and communication.
FBs are easy enough to find.
FBs of Quality, those are the rare gems to treasure.
Hi thanks for the reply. Agreed with you especially the last two lines. Quality fbs are hard to find and keeping it alive requires mutual respect. If there’s none from one to the other, then forget it. I’m quite tired of being the one who is polite and respectful. So yeah it’s pretty done.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
Hi thanks for your thoughts. I feel exactly the same way about it too. No mutual respect and basic courtesy then it ends.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post

Hi thanks for your reply. I don’t mind if I’m not the only fb he has. It’s the fact that I don’t even get a response that irritates the most. It’s just basic courtesy to extend.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
I feel the sister above and understand how slighted she feels for her texts or messages to be ignored by her boyfriend, in her own words "He just leaves me hanging without even replying ".

Agree fully with what the above 3 brothers said especially the third brother who said the basic courtesy of messaging or texting is to give a reply to the sender however short that may be perhaps something as short as "yes, no or wait". To not reply totally and go radio silent after that is a signal of their complete disregard for you as a person and a friend. Such people are not worth being friends with and they should be removed from your friends' list permanently. Sad to say, there are also quite a number of female members in here who are also ignoring PMs sent to them, the friendly type not those harassing ones
Hi thanks for your reply!
Going silent to someone who merely asked a question to reschedule is one of the worst things. It’s like a slap in the face lol. Anyways I’ve learnt to not take it personally even if it was hurtful to some degree. Basically even if it’s a booty call relationship, people should just find the decency to reply and not leave the fb hanging like an idiot. Oh well.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi thanks for your reply. I don’t mind if I’m not the only fb he has. It’s the fact that I don’t even get a response that irritates the most. It’s just basic courtesy to extend.
Just my 2cents' worth - the simplest way is the best. Just drop him a text, be upfront about it, and then move on.

That's assuming he doesn't have anything on you that may incriminate you in the future, of course. Then again, I'd assume that you're smart enough to avoid this kinda situation.

All the best!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1