The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I assume you are the guy in this relationship.

Normally there are two scenarios that I end my FB relationship.

1. The girl becomes too sticky and they want more than FB.

2. The relationship is getting stale for both parties.
I’m the girl lol.

For (1) yup this I agree. It’s supposed to be fb. No issue of stickiness on my case as for (2), yup chemistry sort of waning.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Eh no. I’m not looking for a perm bf relationship la. There’s totally no possibility there.
Just say that u r looking out for different experience with other partner, and your priorities have changed
Old 15-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

just do not reply their message for few months and they will understand what you mean
Old 15-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?

Just ignore their messages and calls. They'll get it.

You don't need a reason or push factor. They are call Fuck Buddies for a reason. The sole reason for his existence is to please and fulfil your sexual needs. If you do feel that he is not fulfilling his end of the deal, then end it.

I personally don't think personality is important, i had fuck buddies with zero personalities, only want to eat, sleep, watch tv but when it come to sex, it's good.. so yeah..
Old 15-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for taking time to write this - one of the best advice here. I’ll be considering these points
Glad to be of help! And if you're looking for a new FWB on here, consider me putting in an early application.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Just ignore their messages and calls. They'll get it.

You don't need a reason or push factor. They are call Fuck Buddies for a reason. The sole reason for his existence is to please and fulfil your sexual needs. If you do feel that he is not fulfilling his end of the deal, then end it.

I personally don't think personality is important, i had fuck buddies with zero personalities, only want to eat, sleep, watch tv but when it come to sex, it's good.. so yeah..
OP Said she didn't want to ghost. So she has to deal with it some way somehow.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-02-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’m the girl lol.

For (1) yup this I agree. It’s supposed to be fb. No issue of stickiness on my case as for (2), yup chemistry sort of waning.
If you are the girl, then it is easier.

Just start to ignore him, when you are in the mood then reply him.
Old 17-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

If you were my FB, I would prefer you talk to me and end things on friendly terms. The thing is, if you feel the chemistry waning, maybe he does too, but didn't want to bring it up.

Then again, you know your FB best. If it were likely to end in an ugly scene, then maybe like the rest suggested.. just ignore him and give him the cold turkey treatment.

Good luck!

Quote:
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Old 17-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Have been both on the giving and receiving end

In my earlier days, I ghosted my FB due to immaturity on my end. She took it well I believe as we bumped into each other a few years after and we caught up over a drink and talked about it. She's much more mature than me and forgave me for that. We still keep in touch every now and then, but nothing sexual except for some random dirty jokes now and then.

I have also been ghosted and like many said, being the receiver really sucks (which is all the more my admiration for the lady I ghosted).

Nowadays, I will normally just talk things through about what I find lacking. Some ladies will get upset (they will claimed I used them even though I reminded them that we both agreed on the NSA arrangements). I don't think there's a right answer, as it depends on the other party.

If the other party is mature, talking things through will definitely be the best.

If not, I will cut down the number of meet-ups and the meet-ups will not be sexual in any way (maybe just a coffee and bye bye). As a lady, you may also want to make sure that you don't go anyway too private/quiet, for who knows, that guy may turn violent if you finally broach it. I tried this on 2 ladies, and both of them got the idea that yup, the arrangement is deviating from what we wanted. One of them got it after just a couple of meetups in a cafe and it ended there, while the other also got it after about 4 to 5 dates, but tried to prolong it (I guess she started to be emotionally attached too, which is one of the reasons I wanted to end it as well). In the end it wasn't too pleasant though with her crying in the cafe and some bombarding of msgs after that for close to a month, but I had avoided replying her. We are now not in contact though.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

1000% agreed to you Bro Cheonging Edge

Sorry can't up your pts anymore...haha
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-02-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey all, thanks to those who have left comments.

Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after. He just leaves me hanging without even replying. I am starting to find this really rude of him. I believe there should be a basic level of courtesy right? At least reply and not ghost me on text. So it’s an issue of etiquette.
Old 21-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Have been both on the giving and receiving end

In my earlier days, I ghosted my FB due to immaturity on my end. She took it well I believe as we bumped into each other a few years after and we caught up over a drink and talked about it. She's much more mature than me and forgave me for that. We still keep in touch every now and then, but nothing sexual except for some random dirty jokes now and then.

I have also been ghosted and like many said, being the receiver really sucks (which is all the more my admiration for the lady I ghosted).

Nowadays, I will normally just talk things through about what I find lacking. Some ladies will get upset (they will claimed I used them even though I reminded them that we both agreed on the NSA arrangements). I don't think there's a right answer, as it depends on the other party.

If the other party is mature, talking things through will definitely be the best.

If not, I will cut down the number of meet-ups and the meet-ups will not be sexual in any way (maybe just a coffee and bye bye). As a lady, you may also want to make sure that you don't go anyway too private/quiet, for who knows, that guy may turn violent if you finally broach it. I tried this on 2 ladies, and both of them got the idea that yup, the arrangement is deviating from what we wanted. One of them got it after just a couple of meetups in a cafe and it ended there, while the other also got it after about 4 to 5 dates, but tried to prolong it (I guess she started to be emotionally attached too, which is one of the reasons I wanted to end it as well). In the end it wasn't too pleasant though with her crying in the cafe and some bombarding of msgs after that for close to a month, but I had avoided replying her. We are now not in contact though.
It’s terrible if anyone turns violent. But I admire you for doing it in person.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

I’m also not sure why I received such a message from someone.
I can’t see who posted this though.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Obeliskseamus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey all, thanks to those who have left comments.

Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after. He just leaves me hanging without even replying. I am starting to find this really rude of him. I believe there should be a basic level of courtesy right? At least reply and not ghost me on text. So it’s an issue of etiquette.

It is not nice of him to just leave it like this.

Why dun you just drop him a reply, on how you feel, the next time it happens?
Old 21-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after.
LOL, it sounds like he is treating you like an okt in dome 1-3. Booking fail, ignore and try again later 🤣

Although this is probably a habit of his, maybe because he doesnt think it's necessary to reply? Like the poster above, just talk to him about it regarding this issue, if he continues ignoring you, then just dump him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1