The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Hi even jacky chan said 我犯了天下男都会犯的错!
does it mean people should not get married at all
all just freely sex with everyone

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 12-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I help TS to start the ball rolling la.

I am married for 12 years. From year 2 of marriage onwards, I start eating outside.

ONS, FWB and FB - mainly no paid sex. You may be able to guess why. It is not really the sex that I need more of companionship that wife not able to provide any more.

Why? My GF after married becomes a wife for less than 3 months. After that got pregnant. I lost both my wife and my gf. She became a mother. Until today, I still sleep on a bed with my 2nd boy (6 years ago) in the middle of two of us.

Does it give you enough reason?
Bro,
I feel for you... same here with my ex wife...
Old 12-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Thanks for contributing! Up you bro.

Yes, actually I think all men need to change their approach to dating. When starting to get serious, need to set the expectations clear to the gf (or soon to be wife), that men have needs and have to be fulfilled.

Like negotiate contract or something. 1 week once, 1 week twice, every 2 days, include blowjob, CIM, COF, etc. Thing is not every man will cooperate. Some are very simp and just listen/agree to whatever the girl says, then suffer in marriage. But if every man also makes this a practice to negotiate the sexual needs first, then women have no choice but to accept this is the norm, and all marriage comes with fulfilling husband's sexual needs.
wow fitbro, i agree with you actually. u need to lay out the terms before marriage.

but how many man can do it? a lot of man after marriage become 老婆奴 liao.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Bro,
I feel for you... same here with my ex wife...
can share your story bro? maybe other bros can relate to yours as well

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 12-10-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Hey man. sorry to hear tht bro. Sucks that your wife forgot you have basic needs too just like any other man. Quite common or so I've heard (single here). Every man has a right to companionship & happiness I feel. Do u enjoy the chase too? when hunting for new pussy
WOW. I forget how that feels like. Nowadays, I go out for lunch, I get to eat what I want, I feel very happy liao.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
does it mean people should not get married at all
all just freely sex with everyone
I always tell my two sons. If you want to be rich, stay single.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Hi even jacky chan said 我犯了天下男都会犯的错!
PLS PLS PLS. I hate that fucker.

He did it and then he dragged all the men inside to make himself less guilty.

Just admit it that you are weak, horny, cheeky and thats it.

Dont bring other people into the picture to justify your act

What an asshole.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Given the current situation, i dont even think nego will works.
Before marriage, everything was good. Know getting married already. Things start to change. Still can fuck. But she now got alot more opinion.,

Base on my own experience, i will advise to all bros here:
-if your GF/Wife-To-Be is very competitive, doesnt like to lose, i suggest you to drop her and find another one.
-if you realise she start to join alot of whatsapp or telegram group, best is to drop her also.

Tha’s what happen to me. Before married, everything was good. Once she start joining those group. That’s it. Point of no return.
Now she want divorce.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I help TS to start the ball rolling la.

I am married for 12 years. From year 2 of marriage onwards, I start eating outside.

ONS, FWB and FB - mainly no paid sex. You may be able to guess why. It is not really the sex that I need more of companionship that wife not able to provide any more.

Why? My GF after married becomes a wife for less than 3 months. After that got pregnant. I lost both my wife and my gf. She became a mother. Until today, I still sleep on a bed with my 2nd boy (6 years ago) in the middle of two of us.

Does it give you enough reason?
Thanks for sharing so openly

I appreicate that
Old 12-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
whoever did this before? or doing now?
can share feedback and experience?

why you do it? (why you stopped? if you did previously)
how long have you been doing it?
who are your other partners? (sugar baby/mistress/FWB/ONS/FL/pros)
any regrets?
is it safe (physically and emotionally)?
given a choice to restart, would you have taken the same decision?

will up my humble points if i like your story
1) I married and still eat outside whenever moms not cooking. (we stayed with mother) I didnt stop
2) have been doing for 6 years already
3) depends. Sometime FC, sometimes HC. Sometimes grab or foodpanda
sometimes regret bcos the food not hot and hv to pay delivery charges
4) safe if the food handler is clean and we wear masks when go out.
Emotional wise nothing but financially can be tough on pockets
5) i will take the same route bcos mother home cook food although the best, we need to eat outside bcos of work schedules

What about you?
Can you start the ball so that the rest can follow. why are you interested in this topicr
Old 12-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Given the current situation, i dont even think nego will works.
Before marriage, everything was good. Know getting married already. Things start to change. Still can fuck. But she now got alot more opinion.,

Base on my own experience, i will advise to all bros here:
-if your GF/Wife-To-Be is very competitive, doesnt like to lose, i suggest you to drop her and find another one.
-if you realise she start to join alot of whatsapp or telegram group, best is to drop her also.

Tha’s what happen to me. Before married, everything was good. Once she start joining those group. That’s it. Point of no return.
Now she want divorce.

true abt the want to win part.
everything want to win. argument, decision and choice of food and bedsheet.

this one is a relationship killer
Old 12-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always tell my two sons. If you want to be rich, stay single.
a single woman asked me before :

do you know what is the fastest way to grow your wealth?
she continued to say "
when 2 single adults of reasonable financial stability (no debts) gets married to each other
Double Income, double assets and no kids

Quite legit

its your son, hope you can tell him the full story or else he has wrong interpretation of marriage
Old 12-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You need to read more of the stories shared by the other bros in here. Then all your questions would have been answered actually.
well said. got kena zapped?
Old 12-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
a single woman asked me before :

do you know what is the fastest way to grow your wealth?
she continued to say "
when 2 single adults of reasonable financial stability (no debts) gets married to each other
Double Income, double assets and no kids

Quite legit

its your son, hope you can tell him the full story or else he has wrong interpretation of marriage
Quite true , male or femsle will look for a partner that are problem free n also
Hv a beyter income.Nobody want to marry someone that burden them.Unfortunately i am the dumb one.sian.Not clever enough, 可怜别人是可怜自己, 这句话是真的。
Old 12-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Quite true , male or femsle will look for a partner that are problem free n also
Hv a beyter income.Nobody want to marry someone that burden them.Unfortunately i am the dumb one.sian.Not clever enough, 可怜别人是可怜自己, 这句话是真的。
many brothers in singapore fall for foreign lady bcos they are more submissive, not choosy and younger. To get the same type of standard locally, some cant even get a date bcos of the choices local pretty gals have. so they went for it.

It comes at a price, they become a burden. you take care of her and her family. even her status here you must apply n hope for the best and becomes a liability. how do you grow ?

this is the traditional sad stories poor kampong foreign case. not for foriegn rich indo, wealth prc or thai royal family ediucated migrate here or study here case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1