The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

[QUOTE=stevenash;20495435]I have pm the contact to you. enjoy the session have a nice weekend ahead.:

nice experience...
Old 27-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
visitme is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexpex View Post
Hi bro, can i please have the contact and location? Really desperate for smth nowadays. Thank you, and leme know how i can help
pm me the place
Old 28-02-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro appreciate if can share contact !

Last edited by dann02514; 28-02-2021 at 11:56 AM. Reason: missing quote
Old 28-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks (I do not wanna rate as looks can be subjective) - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - 7.8/10

Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - 8.0/10

She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - 7.5/10

We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Sensually done and deep throated.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro appreciate if can share contact !
Old 28-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share this?

Quote:
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 28-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks to Alphaboy for recommending me the below ML ...

Name - Axxxe
Origin - Taiwan
Height - 1.65 m
Venue - on the fringe of CBD
Entrance fee - $50 per hour of massage

Looks - 6/10 pleasant and milf definitely (early to mid thirties prolly). She doesn’t wear uniform. She wore a micro mini leather looking shorts and a see-thru loose blouse. Very tasteful indeed! 😝

Bod - 7.8/10 great looking bod. Slim and tight.

Tits - felt like silicon-augmented to B cup. So no rating.

Massage - 7.5/10 though not firm but technique was soothing and shiok especially on my butt.

Teasing - 8.0/10 stimulatingly done! Her tits touched my face as she ran her hands from behind my head, neck and down to my abs/groin as she stood behind me whilst I was lying on my back.

100% nude body2body stimulation - 8.0/10 ($100)

She used her tits to stimulate my upper torso and she also licked my nip. My hands were all over her naked body. The spectacle of this department is, she used her inner thigh and near her pussy area to slide vertically up and down the length of my dick shaft and interspersed with circling my dick head with her pussy opening without entering ... shiok to the max! It was highly intense and stimulating, obviously I reached orgasm very quickly. 😆👍🏽

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Bro pls share contact
Old 28-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Bro pls share contact
Old 01-03-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peepee34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)

Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks (I do not wanna rate as looks can be subjective) - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - 7.8/10

Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - 8.0/10

She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - 7.5/10

We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Sensually done and deep throated.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi can share contact . Thx
Old 02-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Recently found one ML near hougang area.

First time went, last month I think, quite a decent massage, not fantastic but good enough.
Went from shoulder, neck, back, butt and legs.
Was wearing those paper shorts.
Before I go, I knew it was a 50+50 joint.
Once I turn after 30 mins, she focus on my bro and proceed with her juagen.
Quite a good once as she tease alot for around 20 mins and proceed to release.
After which, I ask her if she do allow for one hour full teasing, in which she mentioned yes.

So yesterday I went again, and strangely this time round, once she saw me, she force me to go shower. I was quite surprised as I told her I bathed before I went. She said must bath again. I didn’t think much as I thought maybe the weather is hot

Once inside the room, she handed me the paper shorts in in which was already torn to a paper skirt. I lie on my stomach and told her to massage my neck and and butt can already.
She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”
Okay then I flipped over.
She suddenly lie on top of me and hug me and said ”好舒服”
I just let her hug and she moved down a abit and lick my nipples.
My nipples not very sensitive but I just let her be and did some fake moans.
Then she shift my skirt up to my stomach area and play with my small bro.
She tried to pull the foreskin down and there are some restrictions so she ask me ”为什么拉不下的?”
I just told her that 可能不够湿
She looked puzzled and give my bro a kiss and tried again.
But still cannot pull down, so she suddenly give me a bbbj for around 2-3 mins.
I was quite surprised she did that as that’s the second time I went.
Then finally my kkj is wet, and she proceed with the 1 hour jg.
During the interim, we were talking about jg with finger inside anal. She said she knew how to do it so she went to west a finger glove and penetrate my anal. She told me to flip over in doggy position for best effect.
She did it for 2 mins and continue her jg.
Finally shoot out my load with me grabbing her boobs (her top and bra shifted upwards) C cup I suppose.

One thing is she quite persistent that I can’t bathe after jg and I didn’t bothered to do also then.
She clean me up and I ask her is it ”一样价钱?”
She said yes and I passed her 50+50 and she accepted happilyX

Quite interesting ML, shall try again next time and see got anymore bonus or not.

Oh, she also mentioned that that day her period supposedly to come, maybe that’s why she’s horny.

Let’s see how next time.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post

First time went, last month I think, quite a decent massage, not fantastic but good enough.
After which, I ask her if she do allow for one hour full teasing, in which she mentioned yes.

So yesterday I went again, and strangely this time round, once she saw me, she force me to go shower. I was quite surprised as I told her I bathed before I went. She said must bath again. I didn’t think much as I thought maybe the weather is hot

Once inside the room, she handed me the paper shorts in in which was already torn to a paper skirt. I lie on my stomach and told her to massage my neck and and butt can already.
She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”
She tried to pull the foreskin down and there are some restrictions so she ask me ”为什么拉不下的?”
During the interim, we were talking about jg with finger inside anal. She said she knew how to do it so she went to west a finger glove and penetrate my anal. She told me to flip over in doggy position for best effect.
Finally shoot out my load with me grabbing her boobs (her top and bra shifted upwards) C cup I suppose.

One thing is she quite persistent that I can’t bathe after jg and I didn’t bothered to do also then.

Quite interesting ML, shall try again next time and see got anymore bonus or not.

Oh, she also mentioned that that day her period supposedly to come, maybe that’s why she’s horny.

Let’s see how next time.
Sounds wonderful. Please share ctc. I love this kind of play.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:

She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”

Let’s see how next time.
Wow! Share pls bro
Old 02-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tonyjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

She replied “不如直接转过来不是好”

Let’s see how next time.
Sounds like amazing experience. Care to share contact bro? Tia
Old 02-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Sounds wonderful. Please share ctc. I love this kind of play.
Maybe we serve by same ML…
Old 02-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro may I have her contact?
Old 03-03-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks to Alphaboy for recommending me the below ML ...

Name - Axxxe
Origin - Taiwan
Height - 1.65 m
Venue - on the fringe of CBD
Entrance fee - $50 per hour of massage

Looks - 6/10 pleasant and milf definitely (early to mid thirties prolly). She doesn’t wear uniform. She wore a micro mini leather looking shorts and a see-thru loose blouse. Very tasteful indeed! 😝

Bod - 7.8/10 great looking bod. Slim and tight.

Tits - felt like silicon-augmented to B cup. So no rating.

Massage - 7.5/10 though not firm but technique was soothing and shiok especially on my butt.

Teasing - 8.0/10 stimulatingly done! Her tits touched my face as she ran her hands from behind my head, neck and down to my abs/groin as she stood behind me whilst I was lying on my back.

100% nude body2body stimulation - 8.0/10 ($100)

She used her tits to stimulate my upper torso and she also licked my nip. My hands were all over her naked body. The spectacle of this department is, she used her inner thigh and near her pussy area to slide vertically up and down the length of my dick shaft and interspersed with circling my dick head with her pussy opening without entering ... shiok to the max! It was highly intense and stimulating, obviously I reached orgasm very quickly. 😆👍🏽

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro can share contacts? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread