The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

she is too busy and too much burden on her
Old 28-02-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Abbey - my pinay sex slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post
Abbey Moran was worried. There were several things that she worried about constantly, but right now, here most pressing worry was that she might be late for work. If she was late again, her boss had told her that he would fire her.

Abbey worked as a waitress in a ChowKing restaurant in Makati, and although it did not pay much, she really needed the job. Abbey was 33 years old and single, but like many pinays, she was the only support her extended family had.

Abbey’s older brother had been a user of the drug known as shabu in Philippines, and he had died during the government’s crackdown on drug use.
However, his death had left his widow trying to raise their two daughters aged 12 and 14 when their father had died.

That was two years ago, and the girls owed their schooling and daily subsistence to the help that their mother received from Abbey. That was the Filipino way – family members had an obligation to help.
However, if Abbey lost her job, she would no longer be able to support her nieces or their mother, and she would also find it difficult to pay her rent or provide for her own needs.

So, Abbey was worried at the slow speed of the jeepney she was riding in on her way to work. Fortunately, the jeepney managed to arrive at her destination with about 5 minutes to spare before the start of her shift. Abbey ran from the jeepney and just managed to be on time when she entered the restaurant. The manager looked at his watch and told Abbey to hurry up and change into her uniform and help to set up the tables for the breakfast service.

Breakfast service was from 8 to 11 am, and the customers were a mixture of local Filipinos catching a quick bite on their way to work, and local residents who preferred the ambiance and the service of a restaurant to eating breakfast alone at home. There were several foreigners among this last group of customers, and Abbey knew all of them and what they usually liked to eat for breakfast.

Joe White was one of the foreign regulars who Abbey often stopped to chat to. He was about 65 years old, and he had told Abbey that he had just recently retired from his post as Chief Financial Officer for an American multinational. As part of his duties, he had had to visit different branches of the company, and he had been impressed by the quality of life in Philippines when he had visited his company’s office there. Now he was considering moving to Philippines for his retirement, and he had rented a two bedroom apartment in Makati while he decided where he would like to settle.

Joe was aware of Abbey’s family situation, and he admired the way that she was so willing to sacrifice her own life in order to support the family of her dead brother. At 33 years old, Abbey should have been married or at least in a stable relationship, but, from conversations with her, Joe knew that she was still single and that she had no boyfriend.

Joe also knew that she was constantly worried about money, and that she had no savings to fall back on if anything unexpected happened. That morning, Joe noticed that Abbey seemed very preoccupied and that she was not her usual smiling self.

“What’s wrong?” Joe asked.

“Oh, nothing” Abbey answered weakly.
Good start continue man
Old 03-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey - my pinay sex slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellefjorge View Post
Good start continue man
feel free to read and enjoy the rest of the story
Old 30-04-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

“Please Master Joe, don’t post my video online” begged Abbey, although the thought of her degradation being seen by countless thousands of strangers sent a thrill through her body.

Nevertheless, she knew that if her family saw how she had been treated and how she had sunk to such depths of humiliation, she would be shunned by them and she would never be able to see her nieces again. So, she had to find some way to placate Master Joe and persuade him not to post the video as he had threatened.

Slowly, she rose from the floor, and began to walk nervously back and forth. As she paced up and down, Abbey realised that there was nothing that she could offer Joe that she had not already done. He did not appear to be interested in fucking her, although he had had the opportunity to insist that she serve as a place to dump his cum, but he had only seemed interested in humiliating her. Instead, she needed to think of something else that would please him.

As she tried to think of some solution, she paused in her pacing and stood by the window deep in thought. That’s when Abbey saw a group of construction workers busy on a house opposite Joe’s apartment. She wondered if there was a way to please her Master Joe by involving the group of workers.

Taking a deep breath, Abbey turned to Joe.

“Master Joe” she murmured in a low voice and with her head bowed down.

Joe looked at Abbey curiously, and at the same time pleased with what he saw. Abbey had adopted the stance of a submissive woman with her head bowed and her low tone of voice when she spoke to him.

“Yes, Abbey?” Joe queried.

“Master, please Master, if I do something that I think you will like, will you please not post the video of me online. Please….” Joe could see that Abbey was desperate, and he was curious to hear what she would propose.

However, he did not reply at once, knowing that the wait would make Abbey suffer, anxious to hear what his answer would be.

Finally, Joe answered.

“What do you have in mind?” he enquired.

“Master, I know how much you liked seeing me humiliated and made to feel cheap in your party. Well, I saw some construction workers in the house opposite here...and...well...and…”

Abbey took a deep breath and continued, with her cheeks reddening and her pussy suddenly feeling damp at the thought of what she was about to propose.

Joe nodded his encouragement for her to continue speaking.

“And Master, I thought, maybe, maybe you would like to see me being treated roughly by those dirty construction workers?”

Abbey looked anxiously at Joe, hoping for his approval.

Before answering, Joe walked to the window and looked out at the scene in the house opposite where he could see the gang of workers dressed in their dirty work clothes and with hands that were obviously rough from handling construction materials without gloves.

Joe secretly liked the suggestion from Abbey, but he was not about to let her know that he approved immediately. Instead, he let her think that he was considering what she had suggested, and trying to imagine how this could actually take place without any permanent harm coming to Abbey and without any repercussions falling on him.

At last, he nodded as if he was still deep in thought, but, in reality, he was imagining what might happen if he offered Abbey to the workers, and how their work-roughened hands would scratch and bruise her white tender skin.

“OK, Abbey” he replied at length, “We will have a little party with the construction workers, but I don’t think that they will be as careful or as easy to control as my friends. Are you sure that this is what you want to do?”

Abbey swallowed hard, and nodded in silence.

“But Master, if I do this will you promise not to post this video online?”

Joe knew that she would do anything to prevent the video of her humiliation being posted for all to see, so he assured Abbey that he would not post the video as he had threatened to do.

Abbey was not sure if she was glad or sad to hear that her performance at the party would not be seen by anyone online. Secretly, she thrilled to the thought that strangers might see how she had been treated, but she was also ashamed to think that her family might see what she had become.

“OK, Abbey” Joe said, “I need to plan how we will do this. I think the best thing is to approach the gang boss first and explain what I am offering them. Then if he agrees, we will go there one day when they have finished their work for the day. That’s when they will appreciate some entertainment, and I will bring some bottles of hard liquor for them to enjoy while you dance with them.”

Joe knew that if these men started drinking without eating and after working so hard all day that they would quickly become drunk. At least, that’s what he hoped would happen. Then he would hopefully see Abbey being degraded even more than she had already been.
Old 30-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
sgbund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you back TS. Nice update!
Old 01-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster