The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
who do you hate more...Liverpool or Wayne Rooney?

JWNY
this season, hate van de meyde more than anybody..
Old 04-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
hello... now i m now deeply insulted. u never even bother to read my reply properly, nor did u search my previous posts to as which team i support. haiz... friends like this...
There r only two teams in Liverpool - Everton n Everton reserves....Vaguely rem u supporting a team in red, so must be Man Utd right??

Quote:
who do you hate more...Liverpool or Wayne Rooney?
Liverpool is our city n we cherish it....But dun really like the extra team in town though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
He is a big slacker, now waiting to be chopped!
Old 04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur
He is a big slacker, now waiting to be chopped!
Shame isn't it bros?

Once the darling of Dutch football...same class as Sneijder / Van Der Vaart

Went to Inter Milan...remember his goal against Arsenal at Highbury...then it went wrong, wrong...wrong.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro jwny, tis season chelsea keep low profile and so our thread quite quiet.
u come ka kiao ka kiao ppl thread har

back to topic, meyde still tinks he is the darling mah, head too big. sumtimes must change the mentality. such eg. anelka, yes he is gd but he tinks he is too gd.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think Joleon Lescott did quite well despite it's his first full season in EPL.

He should fare better when he reverts backs to his favourite position in central defence.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
bro jwny, tis season chelsea keep low profile and so our thread quite quiet.
no lah bro no_faith...we only 2 people support Blues...if we chat only 2 of us talk to ourselves....

We disturb others more fun...!!

ps: Of course i will be back at Chelsea thread...just after we announce the world record transfer of Kaka to the Bridge to replace Lamps!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
back to topic, meyde still tinks he is the darling mah, head too big. sumtimes must change the mentality.
Yup...his head is too big for his boots at the moment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I think Joleon Lescott did quite well despite it's his first full season in EPL. He should fare better when he reverts backs to his favourite position in central defence.
He is still doing a better left back job than Naysmith n Pistone....

Quote:
ps: Of course i will be back at Chelsea thread...just after we announce the world record transfer of Kaka to the Bridge to replace Lamps!
Yawns, Bro JWNY still in dreamland LOL....Heard he is more interested in R. Madrid leh...
Old 05-06-2007, 04:12 AM
Samster

Rumours

Aston Villa and Everton are both monitoring Wolves winger Michael Kightly.

Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta is a target for West Ham.

West Ham are embarking on a huge spending spree in a bid to ensure their Premiership future, with Newcastle's Scott Parker and Everton's Andy Johnson on the shopping list. They have ruled out a move for Manchester City's Joey Barton though.

Everton are ready to battle Rangers and Hearts for Portuguese midfielder Tiago Gomes.

Everton are chasing Manchester United's Alan Smith. (WTF!!! )

Everton are set for a £15m triple swoop for David Nugent, Phil Jagielka and Steua Bucharest's Dorin Goian.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Yawns, Bro JWNY still in dreamland LOL....Heard he is more interested in R. Madrid leh...
Yup...and AJ going to Upton Park bro? - it's not about money though...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup...and AJ going to Upton Park bro? - it's not about money though...
Doubt he will move on so soon yet...West Ham is paying big bucks but AJ is doing too well at Everton at the moment to seriously consider West Ham as a viable proposition....My 2 cents worth..
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Samster

Rumours

Sunderland will swoop for Celtic midfielder Thomas Gravesen after he was released by the Hoops.

West Ham will anger Everton again today when they make a bid for midfielder Tim Cahill.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Samster

Kightly rules out Premiership move

Weekend reports suggested the former Grays player could move to the Premiership - but Kightly is hoping to sign another contract at Molineux this summer.

He told the Express & Star: "I'm not looking to sign for Aston Villa or Everton - I feel I owe the supporters and the manager at Wolves a big debt for the chance they gave me.

"Speculation is just part and parcel of football, but there is nothing in this.

"I've said on numerous occasions I want to sign a new contract and I can't see any reason why it won't happen in the next few weeks.

"Jez Moxey (Wolves chief executive) spoke to my agent this morning and I'll be happy to sign - my aim is to be in the Premiership with Wolves.

"We've not spoken about the length of the contract yet, but I'm keen to sign - whether it is four years or an even longer deal."

Mick McCarthy led Wolves to the Championship play-offs this season - but local rivals West Brom ended their hopes of a move up to the top flight of English football.

But Kightley added: "Hopefully signing the deal will show I'm committed to the club and want to play a big part next season - and put an end to the speculation.

"We have a talented squad and the players that we're looking to bring in will hopefully give us a really good chance next season."

Kightly will return to Wolves' Compton Park training ground on Tuesday for treatment on a knee injury which caused him problems at the end of the season.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

get van de meyde compatriot loh...
sumwhere very near goodison park.

he is considering options.

or

break the bank to land ricardo quaresma.

Last edited by no_faith; 06-06-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
get van de meyde compatriot loh...
sumwhere very near goodison park.

he is considering options.

or

break the bank to land ricardo quaresma.
Van der Vaart?? He is apparently wanted a lot of clubs so Everton will have stiff competition for his signature..Anyway, if he is a good fren of van der meyde, who do u think of the chances of van der meyde painting a good picture of Goodison Park after his disastrous season??

Ricardo is an even hotter property at the moment....Big clubs r after him n unless Moyes can paint a really optimistic picture of Everton, he will be playing in a another big club next season....However, his talent is what Everton is missing now - a flair player...
Old 06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

nah, not Van der Vaart. is Zenden. near goodison park leh. isnt zenden @ anfield?

ricardo quaresma, hot property but hor seems no clubs are really eyes on him atm. if can coax him to goodison now, will be gd or else after euro, his price will be sky high. but it is fantasy lah.

maybe we shd get him and exchange wif robben.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1