The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Koumas signals interest in move to Everton

Jason Koumas refused to rule out a move to Everton today as he made it clear he wants to be playing in the Premiership next season.

The talented Wales midfielder has been strongly linked with a £4million move to Goodison Park following West Brom's failure to win the Championship play-off final against Derby on Monday.

Koumas, who has been a long-term target for Everton boss David Moyes, accepts now that his future may lie away from the Hawthorns.

And as he prepared for Wales' Euro 2008 qualifier with the Czech Republic in Cardiff tomorrow, he said: 'Any player will say they should be in the Premiership, and I am no different. I feel I can play in the Premier League, no problem.

'I'm a local lad from Liverpool, I suppose a move back to the city would be a dream move for me, but I am just concentrating on the Czech match now and what happens in the summer will happen.

'People are saying I should be in the Premier League, but I will leave that for others to decide. All I am interested in now is to do well for my country, get a good result and putting in a good performance.'

He added: 'I hope I am in the Premiership next season, but if it doesn't happen I will just keep playing to the best of my ability with West Brom.

'I just want to get better as a player. As for the future, I only played my last game for West Brom on Monday and it was a shattering blow.

'All I want to do now is finish on a high with Wales and then go away with my family for a break. We will see what happens after that.'

Moyes tried to sign Koumas when the midfielder left Tranmere, but the deal never materialised and the 27 year-old moved to West Brom instead.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Hmmm....what do u see in him???
Hehe..sorry just came back from TD2...he always score crucial goals *burp*

Now Brazil vs England...come on Three Lions!!!!!!!!!!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-06-2007, 04:21 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Hehe..sorry just came back from TD2...he always score crucial goals *burp*

Now Brazil vs England...come on Three Lions!!!!!!!!!!!
Signs.....I can sense retirement plans burning liao.....

Hows ur score in TD2???
Old 02-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Signs.....I can sense retirement plans burning liao.....

Hows ur score in TD2???
Still got balance mah...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still got balance mah...
Where got balance liquor?? That day finish up everything already......

Or r u referring to balance ladies LOL???
Old 02-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Where got balance liquor?? That day finish up everything already......

Or r u referring to balance ladies LOL???
I got balance liquor bro...no ladies for me...1 man 1 tirak kind of guy

Back to Toffees lah!!

Moyes going for anyone??? At least we got Sidwell and Pizzaro...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got balance liquor bro...no ladies for me...1 man 1 tirak kind of guy

Back to Toffees lah!

JWNY

Can i wear my chelsea jersey and drink yr liquor?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Can i wear my chelsea jersey and drink yr liquor?
Can bro...wear Man U jersey also can

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
No news on the transfer front yet....Still moving in on Nugent n Phil Jag at the moment..Toffee really need more strengthening at the back, but only news so far is Simek from Sheff Wed...Not exactly inspiring...

Quote:
Can bro...wear Man U jersey also can
But Liverpool jersey is discouraged....Toffee thread leh....
Old 03-06-2007, 04:34 AM
Samster

Latest News

Everton are ready to turn their attentions to Jason Koumas and Paul Scharner after Newcastle United became clear favourites to sign Joey Barton.

Though David Moyes has long been an admirer of the Manchester City midfielder, it appears that his pursuit will be a fruitless one as Newcastle are prepared to offer Barton a ‘double your money' deal.

Moyes, however, is determined to bolster Everton's midfield options during the summer and moves for both West Brom's Koumas and Wigan Athletic's Austrian international Scharner are being considered.

But while the respective merits of Koumas and Scharner continue to be discussed, it would be wrong to suggest that a move for either man is imminent; at the moment, Everton's pressing concern is to finalise a deal for Phil Jagielka.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Koumas? Should get Gera too!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 03-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
But Liverpool jersey is discouraged....Toffee thread leh....
ostracising me lor...

Quote:
Latest News

Everton are ready to turn their attentions to Jason Koumas and Paul Scharner after Newcastle United became clear favourites to sign Joey Barton.

Though David Moyes has long been an admirer of the Manchester City midfielder, it appears that his pursuit will be a fruitless one as Newcastle are prepared to offer Barton a ‘double your money' deal.

Moyes, however, is determined to bolster Everton's midfield options during the summer and moves for both West Brom's Koumas and Wigan Athletic's Austrian international Scharner are being considered.

But while the respective merits of Koumas and Scharner continue to be discussed, it would be wrong to suggest that a move for either man is imminent; at the moment, Everton's pressing concern is to finalise a deal for Phil Jagielka.
seems like my championship manager strategy leh... buy those players from teams that have been relegated or failed to gain promotion. but have to say the players moyes r looking at have very good pedigree. scharner is a goal threat too.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
ostracising me lor...
Man Utd fans???Hmmmm....

Quote:
seems like my championship manager strategy leh... buy those players from teams that have been relegated or failed to gain promotion. but have to say the players moyes r looking at have very good pedigree. scharner is a goal threat too
Didnt really see him perform before.....But guess Moyes has more eyes on the ground than I do LOL....
Old 04-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Man Utd fans???Hmmmm....
hello... now i m now deeply insulted. u never even bother to read my reply properly, nor did u search my previous posts to as which team i support. haiz... friends like this

Quote:
Didnt really see him perform before.....But guess Moyes has more eyes on the ground than I do LOL....
that's why he is the manager and u r here whining about it...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Man Utd fans???Hmmmm....
who do you hate more...Liverpool or Wayne Rooney?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1