The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i would expect u to offer lampard for loan now, since cahill has some very interested parties coming in for him....
Well, i'd say sell Beattie and try to get Nugent before he goes somwhere else

Honestly...Everton's lost some good players in the past....Gravesan, Rooney, Dacourt...even Materazzi!!! ...Cahil will be tempted too...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Well, i'd say sell Beattie and try to get Nugent before he goes somwhere else

Honestly...Everton's lost some good players in the past....Gravesan, Rooney, Dacourt...even Materazzi!!! ...Cahil will be tempted too...

JWNY
what to do... have to balance the books. reality takes precedence over all other intentions.

graveson is the biggest loss, in my humble opinion.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the biggest loss and the stupidest transfer in recent everton history. God knows which country gravesen is going to play in next.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
the biggest loss and the stupidest transfer in recent everton history. God knows which country gravesen is going to play in next.
but this one cannot blame everton for it. graveson was attracted to being called a "gelek"-"teeko" mah!!! if they didnt sell him, he would have been out of contract at the end of that season. then everton wont get a single cent, rather than the 2mil pounds they received.

where is he now, by the way???
Old 01-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but this one cannot blame everton for it. graveson was attracted to being called a "gelek"-"teeko" mah!!! if they didnt sell him, he would have been out of contract at the end of that season. then everton wont get a single cent, rather than the 2mil pounds they received.

where is he now, by the way???
hahaha... gravesen is last seen playing for the celticos and his temper there has become legendary becos strachan can never seem to let him finish his 90mins just like in madrid...
Old 01-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and still dont play cech when playing certain opponents. smacked of kelong all over... lost a lot of respect for moyes after that game!!!
Actually Howard was supposed to be on loan from Man Utd for the entirety of last season n under the loan contract Howard was not to be fielded against Man Utd....Fyi, despite the big brouhaha over Howard's absence in the match against Man Utd at Goodison Park, let's not forget that his absence against Man Utd at Old Trafford earlier in the season practically went unnoticed....Think the close run-in for the title generate a lot of unnecessary conspiracy theories....

Quote:
go for nugent... suits everton style of play. but then again, everton seems to have quite a few young ones who r doing exceptionally well, especially that vaughan kid!!! damn, he has the potential to be the jonah lomu of english football. fast, strong and packs a strong shot
Let's not V. Archie too! These 2 young lads pack a mean punch n r definitely poised to achieve greater heights in the coming season....That's why I feel Everton need an experienced striker to backup AJ n with the 2 young strikers providing the cover, Everton's strike force is well stocked....

Quote:
i would expect u to offer lampard for loan now, since cahill has some very interested parties coming in for him....
Can you tell the interested party to shoo off LOL....

Cahill n M. Areta r integral to Everton's midfield n not likely to b sold this close season....Problem is Everton currently lack cover for these 2 creative architects, closest being M. Fernandez n he is still finding his feet at G. Park...Everton has been linked recently to J.Barton (Man City) n Phil Jag (Sheff U) but they r more holding midfielders than creators...Guess Moyes is trying to build a solid midfield instead...
Old 01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. Dacourt n Matarazzi r great players but they didn't play with their hearts on their sleeves unlike Gravesen...Rooney was a great distraction to the team because of his superstar status....Everton went on to perform so much better after he was sold....Guess that's the reason why Moyes is not going for household names in to fill the ranks at Goodison Park....

Quote:
hahaha... gravesen is last seen playing for the celticos and his temper there has become legendary becos strachan can never seem to let him finish his 90mins just like in madrid...
Like manager like player LOL....Anyway, Gravesen is rumoured to be eyeing a move back to EPL but personally I think this is more trash talk by his agents egging for a move....
Old 01-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
he never seemed to have that temper problem when he was playing for everton. and he definitely got much more respect from the fans and fellow players. at least, at everton, he didnt fight with his teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Actually Howard was supposed to be on loan from Man Utd for the entirety of last season n under the loan contract Howard was not to be fielded against Man Utd....Fyi, despite the big brouhaha over Howard's absence in the match against Man Utd at Goodison Park, let's not forget that his absence against Man Utd at Old Trafford earlier in the season practically went unnoticed....Think the close run-in for the title generate a lot of unnecessary conspiracy theories...
saw that game lah. this kind of sudden collapse for no apparent reason, i havent seen it for a long time liao!!! the last time i saw it, it was in our neighbours' kelong cup, last game of the season kl vs selangor, i think. 2-0 down at half time, think selangor (or was it kl???) came back and won 4-2, thus depriving sg of the title.

Quote:
Let's not V. Archie too! These 2 young lads pack a mean punch n r definitely poised to achieve greater heights in the coming season....That's why I feel Everton need an experienced striker to backup AJ n with the 2 young strikers providing the cover, Everton's strike force is well stocked....
need more experience lah... everton wasnt as dangerous whenever aj wasnt playing.

Quote:
Can you tell the interested party to shoo off LOL....

Cahill n M. Areta r integral to Everton's midfield n not likely to b sold this close season....Problem is Everton currently lack cover for these 2 creative architects, closest being M. Fernandez n he is still finding his feet at G. Park...Everton has been linked recently to J.Barton (Man City) n Phil Jag (Sheff U) but they r more holding midfielders than creators...Guess Moyes is trying to build a solid midfield instead
as if i could... this happens every season what... cahill always attract interest. arteta too... he was indicating last season that he would love to link up with his fellow spaniard, alonso... wah, he really wished hor??? no need to relocate, just get on with life. change jersey colour only...

joey barton is good. but his temperament is too questionable!!! not his first time and i can bet my last dollar that it wont be his last time. TGIF!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like manager like player LOL....Anyway, Gravesen is rumoured to be eyeing a move back to EPL but personally I think this is more trash talk by his agents egging for a move....
i hope gravesen rejoins everton. can you imagine a.johnson, carsley and gravesen playing at the same time? the everton barber also become blur lah...
Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Don't be surprised if Darren Bent comes to Goodison...

Phil Jag?! Wasn't it HIS handball that got the Blades relegated? Anyway there's talk that Liverpool is interested in him...and he supported them as a kid...go figure.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
arteta too... he was indicating last season that he would love to link up with his fellow spaniard, alonso...
Arteta is more interested in a move back to Spain...Think feeling homesick at Merseyside, Real Zaragoza n Athletico Madrid r reportedly linked with him....I would say his staying in Goodison next season is 50-50....

Quote:
i hope gravesen rejoins everton. can you imagine a.johnson, carsley and gravesen playing at the same time? the everton barber also become blur lah...
Think the commentators also blur!! Need to ask them to put diff tatoos on their skinheads for easy recognition purposes LOL....

Quote:
Don't be surprised if Darren Bent comes to Goodison...

Phil Jag?! Wasn't it HIS handball that got the Blades relegated? Anyway there's talk that Liverpool is interested in him...and he supported them as a kid...go figure.
Darren Bent is definitely up for grabs but Everton seems more interested in Nugent n there is only budget for one striker so think Bent is a no-go at the moment....Phil Jag was a Everton schoolboy n supported Liverpool.....Fowler n Macca n Owen r all Liverpool schoolboys n supported Everton...Go figure too!!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fowler n Macca n Owen r all Liverpool schoolboys n supported Everton...Go figure too!!
The Spice Boys...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
i hope gravesen rejoins everton. can you imagine a.johnson, carsley and gravesen playing at the same time? the everton barber also become blur lah..
commentator damn siong!!!

Quote:
Arteta is more interested in a move back to Spain...Think feeling homesick at Merseyside, Real Zaragoza n Athletico Madrid r reportedly linked with him....I would say his staying in Goodison next season is 50-50....
if pool offers him champs league footy, i suspect his homesickness will suddenly be cured. kekeke...

Quote:
The Spice Boys...
aaahhh... robbie fowler!!! my robbie fowler!!! oops, toffee thread...
Old 01-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
if pool offers him champs league footy, i suspect his homesickness will suddenly be cured. kekeke...
talk about champs league, next season we'll see lazio back from the wilderness! ledesma, mauri, rocchi...
Old 01-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
talk about champs league, next season we'll see lazio back from the wilderness! ledesma, mauri, rocchi...
i also dont know who r still with lazio liao!!! but think the last time, they also kenna humtam left, right, centre in the champs league right???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1