The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
...Anyway, I cant recall Fergie selling a player for a higher price than he initially bought...
Well, maybe he has never sold a player for higher than he initially bought (difficult when you are managing a top club and you usually only offload when players are past their prime), but he sure has sold one at a very high price for whom he paid nothing for.... it was practically all profit...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Well, maybe he has never sold a player for higher than he initially bought (difficult when you are managing a top club and you usually only offload when players are past their prime), but he sure has sold one at a very high price for whom he paid nothing for.... it was practically all profit...
That player must be Beckham. But I still believe it wasnt the best deal. Something like 18m pounds cash and the rest were dependent on Madrid's performance in the Champions League.

Beckham alone can sell 20m pounds of jersey in less than 2 yrs, yet to include the club merchandise with his face or name on it.
Old 25-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

Van Nistlerooy Added To Ferguson’s List

At this point, Alex Ferguson’s history of rows at Manchester United is pretty well documented. Paul Ince, David Beckham, Jaap Stam, Roy Keane - no matter how good you are if you cross Sir Alex you’ll find yourself shipped out. Ruud Van Nistlerooy joined the gang last season after months of rumours of a riff, and the Dutchman has confirmed the lot,

“It started at the Carling Cup final, after an hour we were 4-0 ahead,” van Nistelrooy told the News of the World.

“I could not wait to get on as a substitute, to play half an hour and maybe score a goal and then go and lift the cup.

“It’s a big trophy after all, but first Kieran Richardson was put on.

“After that Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra, and Evra had only been at the club a few weeks.

“I exploded and started swearing at Ferguson. That was the killing moment.

“It was both our faults but we never made up after that. The relationship fell apart.”

“I do consider it kind of tragic,” van Nistelrooy added.

“After all, Ferguson was the man who was there for me during my serious knee injury at PSV Eindhoven and even came to my sick bed.”

“The way it all went down in the end does say something about the football world.

“But to me that does not permit you to treat people that way.”

Despite the fact that Ferguson is the constant in all these spectacular fallings out, it’s a little hard to argue that it’s not working for him. The Scot seems to dislike those without a Neville brothers or Paul Scholes-like committment to football and nothing else, so if we’re honest it seems like a matter of when, not if, Cristiano Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney stray just a little too far from the pack.
Old 25-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Samster

Hargreaves finally signs as Fergie tops table at Christmas
By BOB CASS

Sir Alex Ferguson will finally get his man when he clinches the £12 million capture of England midfielder Owen Hargreaves within the next fortnight as he celebrates Christmas with Manchester United sitting proudly on top of the Premiership.

Two Cristiano Ronaldo goals and a wonderful volley by Paul Scholes brought United a 3-0 win at Villa Park yesterday that keeps them two points clear of Chelsea, late 3-2 winners at Wigan.

Hargreaves, who has been pursued by the United manager since before the World Cup finals last summer, is approaching full fitness after breaking the fibula in his left leg playing for Bayern Munich on September 16.

He will arrive to stiffen United’s midfield at an opportune time, with Michael Carrick facing a six week lay-off with an ankle injury.

The Hargreaves deal, allied to the short-term recruitment of Sweden striker Henrik Larsson, will enable Ferguson to crank up the pressure on his title rival, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

Ferguson has revealed that he instructed chief executive David Gill to resume talks with Bayern, who last week claimed they would fight to keep the player until next summer.

But there has been a sudden softening of Bayern’s stance and Ferguson said: "We will wait and see about that. David will probably make contact with them. He’s always in touch with the G14 anyway and he sees (Bayern executives) Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness regularly. So we will see."

But I can reveal that a deal will be completed in the January transfer window, with Hargreaves having informed Ferguson that he is on his way to Old Trafford.

The arrival of the combative Canadian-born player, set to be welcomed to the club well before his 26th birthday on January 20, will bring to an end a typically determined manhunt by Ferguson and an equally stoic refusal by Bayern officials to let him go.

The United manager’s interest in the player mirrors his quest to sign Holland striker Ruud van Nistelrooy, who remained top of his wanted list in spite of being out for the 2000-01 season with a serious knee injury.

Ferguson tried to sign Hargreaves before the August transfer deadline but the German club refused to talk, especially after an attempt to do a deal involving Van Nistelrooy foundered when the striker opted for Real Madrid instead.

Ferguson said then of the midfielder: "He is at a good age and still maturing. He would fit our age profile very well and he would be able to play the type of football that we like."
Old 25-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

That is Good News !
Old 28-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

Ferguson makes his point

SIR Alex Ferguson has claimed Manchester United's superior goal difference is now worth an extra point in the Premiership title battle with Chelsea.

The Red Devils took maximum advantage of Chelsea's surprise failure to beat Reading at Stamford Bridge by beating Wigan, to open up a four-point lead over Jose Mourinho's men at the top of the table.

However, even if Chelsea claw back the points, it will not be enough to oust United from the summit.

Their two-goal triumph over the Latics means their advantage in the goal difference stakes now stands at 13, a figure it is impossible to see Chelsea hauling back in their present form.

It is 1989, when Arsenal's amazingly win at Liverpool in the final game of the season allowed them to creep above the Merseysiders on goals scored, since the top two in the English championship have finished level on points.

But, in a battle he has long predicted will go right down to the wire, Ferguson believes it is a useful advantage to have.

"The goal difference helps us, there is no doubt about that," said Ferguson.

"I have always believed in those terms, 10 or 12 goals makes a point.

"If it remains that way, it is something we have to fall back on. Hopefully we won't have to, but it is there anyway."

Changes

Having utilised a squad he feels it is `an insult' to claim is not deep enough to sustain a title charge against Wigan, Ferguson intends to make more changes for Saturday's encounter with Reading.

Two have been forced on him anyway as Nemanja Vidic and Paul Scholes are both suspended after reaching five yellow cards for the campaign.

The twin absences should signal an automatic return for Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs, while Louis Saha and Gary Neville can also expect recalls at the expense of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Wes Brown, both of whom caught the eye in front of another Premiership record crowd, the seventh time United have set a new figure this season.

"We are coming to the part of the season where we have to utilise the squad and I need to give some of the players who haven't been in the team regularly that I have confidence in them and that I trust them," he said.

"I want them to feel they made a contribution. I also need them to have minutes on the clock in case we do pick up injuries and suspensions."

Having put clear daylight between themselves and Chelsea once more, United are in no mood to allow the Londoners another opening to close the gap.

Nevertheless, Ferguson did not need to see events unfold at Stamford Bridge yesterday to know Reading will provide a stiff test for the Red Devils this weekend.

Steve Coppell's men have already held United to a richly-deserved draw at the Madejski Stadium this season and Ferguson has been impressed by the Royals' form this term.

"We have to be wary of Reading," he said.

"I wasn't really surprised by the way they performed at Chelsea, although I was pleasantly delighted by the result. It just reinforced what we will have to do this weekend."
Old 28-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

Fergie predicts Ole haul

SIR ALEX Ferguson is still confident that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will get 15 goals for United this season if he stays fit.

Cristiano Ronaldo's double against Wigan was supplemented with Solskjaer's first goal since Crewe in the Carling Cup in October and the veteran 33-year-old is still set to achieve Fergie's personal target for the Norwegian.

"Ole is an incredible finisher," added Ferguson.

Capable

"I said before he got his injury in Copenhagen he is definitely capable of getting us 15 goals in a season if we keep him fit. I am still certain of that."

Meanwhile, Edwin van der Sar revealed his anger at conceding a late goal against the Latics after Leighton Baines slammed home a penalty.

The Dutch stopper said: "unfortunately the last thing in the game is what you take home with you and that was conceding a goal so I'm not happy.

"We had lots of chances but when Ronaldo came on he made the difference."
Old 28-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

Netzer: Hargreaves not worth it

German legend Gunther Netzer believes Bayern Munich should accept Manchester United's offer for Owen Hargreaves because he is not worth €30 million.

Netzer, speaking in his Bild column, believes that if reports of a raised bid from United are true, then Bayern should cash in on the England international.

"It was correct of Uli Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge that they decided to keep Hargreaves," he stated. "Not like Hamburg did [with Daniel van Buyten and Khalid Boulahrouz].

"They pointed out their expectations to the player and called in his loyalty.

"Now the conditions have changed.

"Manchester United have again increased [their bid].

"If the sum of €30 million is really true, I can only say: Now they must sell Hargreaves!

"Because he's not of that value and, secondly, they could buy an alternative player.

"Because it is clear - Hargreaves is a good and important player for Bayern.

"But he is completely and surely not worth €30 million."
Old 28-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

Rossi: Loan move valuable

Giuseppe Rossi insists that his loan move from Manchester United to Newcastle United has not been a waste of time.

The 19-year-old will return to Old Trafford in January after making only five starts (13 appearances in total) and scoring just a solitary goal since moving to St. James' Park in the summer, but the Italian-American says he has learnt from the experience.

"It has helped me coming to Newcastle," he said.

"In life I believe that you take something from every experience, whether it is good or bad."

"I've enjoyed myself, I've had a few games under my belt, but it was only ever about coming here and taking that experience back with me to Manchester United."

Rossi also stated that he is hoping to force his way into Alex Ferguson's thinking as soon as he returns, and wants to play a part in United's push for honours this season.

"It's a great time to be going back to United because we're challenging for the title and in the latter stages of the Champions League," he confirmed.

"Obviously I'd like to be involved in that. I've spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson and I hope there will be opportunities for me to play when I go back.

"He has said he wants to have big squad of players in the second half of the season and there might be an opportunity for me to show what I can do."
Old 29-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Rossi: Loan move valuable

Giuseppe Rossi insists that his loan move from Manchester United to Newcastle United has not been a waste of time.
actually this rossi guy is nothing right? he just scored a couple of goals (deflected shot/s somemore?) or so and the toilet newspapers hailed him as the future of blah blah blah. i think if any club offers to buy him, fergie will quickly throw in free disneyland tickets for them.
Old 29-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

No fish, prawn also nt bad. Haha...

A pity he is nt big sized, might topple over easily.
Old 29-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
actually this rossi guy is nothing right? he just scored a couple of goals (deflected shot/s somemore?) or so and the toilet newspapers hailed him as the future of blah blah blah. i think if any club offers to buy him, fergie will quickly throw in free disneyland tickets for them.
We havent seen the real Rossi yet. Looks like Roeder fucked Rossi's loan at Newcastle. Sir Alex agreed to Rossi's Newcastle loan coz they have big crowds and fans expectations - this is help his future development.

But Roeder didnt give him a run of games during their strikers injuries. To be fair to any strikers, they need a string of games (even as subs) to see their contributions to the teams.

He will do himself justice in the very near future at Utd. Italy U21 and Full team coaches are excited with Rossi. Sir Alex, Roberto Donadoni and Pierluigi Casiraghi cant be that wrong on the same player right?
Old 29-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
No fish, prawn also nt bad. Haha...

A pity he is nt big sized, might topple over easily.

Size doesnt matter much if there are other attributes like speed, football brains and Rossi can shoot with both feet. Look at Michael Owen, Defoe, Robbie Keane, E'oto.

Sometimes got height and size also no use - just nod goal kicks to fellow strikers and wait for headers from corners, free kicks and crosses (ask Crouch)
Old 29-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We havent seen the real Rossi yet. Looks like Roeder fucked Rossi's loan at Newcastle. Sir Alex agreed to Rossi's Newcastle loan coz they have big crowds and fans expectations - this is help his future development.
hahaha... seems like roeder is paying rossi for training purpose only. seriously, it is already quite incredible that a big club like newcastle is loaning a young, inexperienced and unproven player like rossi. newcastle is a club with the $.
Old 29-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Yoz brudder qbdp,

No news on nani of sporting? He was heavily linked to man u a couple of months back.

Saw some of sporting videos, he seems to be a good buy. Pacy... And can shoot.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1