The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppp View Post
AS Roma captain Francesco Totti has revealed his hope of securing a dream tie against Manchester United in the first knockout round of the UEFA Champions League.

“I’ve never been able to play at Old Trafford and it’s something I would really like to experience.”
Roma or any team are welcome at Old Trafford for the second round.

Man Utd's possible opponents from the draw - Inter Milan, PSV Eindhoven, Roma, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Porto, Lille

Hopefully, we meet either Madrid, Barcelona or Inter.
Old 16-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Chelsea could get worse, laughs Fergie

MANCHESTER United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has accepted John Terry's assertion that Chelsea could find a different level as the battle for the Premiership title hots up. Fergie thinks they might get worse.

The Reds boss has again laughed off Terry's dig at United's five-point lead at the top of the table.

After Chelsea's midweek win over Newcastle, their captain claimed United could not play any better than they are now, while his own side could still step up a gear.

Advertisement your story continues below
But Ferguson is in no mood to get drawn into mind games, resisting the temptation to do anything other than poke a bit of fun at Terry.

"Yes, Chelsea could find a new level," he said. "They could get worse.

"I actually think Chelsea's level at the moment is better than it has been over the past two years.

"I didn't see their game on Wednesday and to be honest, I am not going to pay much attention to what they are doing. I prefer to concentrate on my own team because we are doing everything right.

"Even if we were two points behind Chelsea, I would still be delighted with the way things are going.

"I know we are going in the right direction and I know we have an outstanding chance. That is the only thing that matters to me."

Happy

However, Ferguson is focusing solely on Sunday's trip to face a West Ham side boosted by the arrival of new boss Alan Curbishley.

As high-ranking officials within the League Managers' Association, the pair know each other well.

Curbishley even rang Ferguson before he accepted the challenge of replacing Alan Pardew and the United chief believes his side will face a stiffer challenge because of his old friend's appointment.

"There is no doubt Sunday will be a harder game for us now," said Ferguson.

"The West Ham players will have an increased energy and desire because they will want to convince and impress their new manager.

"But maybe that will be a good thing for us because we will have no illusions about the task that awaits us."

Having effectively lost two league titles - 1992 and 1995 - at West Ham, Ferguson is in no mood to suffer a damaging blow in the East End this season.

Certainly, his head-to-head record with Curbishley is encouraging as he is yet to taste defeat in 14 previous meetings.

Full-back Patrice Evra is again United's only injury absentee, so Ferguson could name an unchanged side from the one which recorded a Manchester derby triumph over City at Old Trafford last weekend.
Old 16-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

Chelsea could get worse, laughs Fergie

MANCHESTER United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has accepted John Terry's assertion that Chelsea could find a different level as the battle for the Premiership title hots up. Fergie thinks they might get worse.

The Reds boss has again laughed off Terry's dig at United's five-point lead at the top of the table.

After Chelsea's midweek win over Newcastle, their captain claimed United could not play any better than they are now, while his own side could still step up a gear.

Advertisement your story continues below
But Ferguson is in no mood to get drawn into mind games, resisting the temptation to do anything other than poke a bit of fun at Terry.

"Yes, Chelsea could find a new level," he said. "They could get worse.

"I actually think Chelsea's level at the moment is better than it has been over the past two years.

"I didn't see their game on Wednesday and to be honest, I am not going to pay much attention to what they are doing. I prefer to concentrate on my own team because we are doing everything right.

"Even if we were two points behind Chelsea, I would still be delighted with the way things are going.

"I know we are going in the right direction and I know we have an outstanding chance. That is the only thing that matters to me."

Happy

However, Ferguson is focusing solely on Sunday's trip to face a West Ham side boosted by the arrival of new boss Alan Curbishley.

As high-ranking officials within the League Managers' Association, the pair know each other well.

Curbishley even rang Ferguson before he accepted the challenge of replacing Alan Pardew and the United chief believes his side will face a stiffer challenge because of his old friend's appointment.

"There is no doubt Sunday will be a harder game for us now," said Ferguson.

"The West Ham players will have an increased energy and desire because they will want to convince and impress their new manager.

"But maybe that will be a good thing for us because we will have no illusions about the task that awaits us."

Having effectively lost two league titles - 1992 and 1995 - at West Ham, Ferguson is in no mood to suffer a damaging blow in the East End this season.

Certainly, his head-to-head record with Curbishley is encouraging as he is yet to taste defeat in 14 previous meetings.

Full-back Patrice Evra is again United's only injury absentee, so Ferguson could name an unchanged side from the one which recorded a Manchester derby triumph over City at Old Trafford last weekend.
Old 16-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Dong cleared for United duty
By Lewis Rutledge - Created on 15 Dec 2006

Manchester United have secured a work permit for China international Dong Fangzhou, leaving him free to begin his Premiership career in the New Year.

The 21-year-old striker has only been able to play for United on their pre-season tours since joining in January 2004, as he has not had the paperwork necessary for him to play in England.

However, after spending three years on loan at Belgian feeder club Royal Antwerp, during which time he won seven caps for China, Dong has now been
cleared to link up with United on a permanent basis.

He will now head to Old Trafford on 1st January and Sir Alex Ferguson is excited about what he will bring to United's title push.

"Dong has been doing exceptionally well and scoring a lot of goals at Antwerp," Ferguson told MUTV.

"He has great pace and power and the boy has a big chance."

United have also confirmed that six other loan players will return to the club in January.

Lee Martin and Phil Bardsley will come back from Rangers, along with Chris Eagles (NEC Nijmegen), Giuseppe Rossi (Newcastle) and Jonny Evans and Danny Simpson, who have been playing alongside Dong for Antwerp.
Old 19-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Larsson Joins Red Devils Training
Mon 18 Dec, 4:10 PM

Former Sweden striker Henrik Larsson has trained with Manchester United for the first time.

Larsson, 35, flew in to England on Saturday and then travelled with the squad to watch United lose to West Ham.

He has sealed a two-and-a-half month loan deal from Helsingborgs, which kicks in on New Year's Day when he could make his debut against Newcastle.

Larsson will spend this week training in Manchester before going back to Sweden to celebrate Christmas with his family.

And Helsingborgs coach Stuart Baxter says Larsson will be in excellent shape.

Baxter said: "We only finished our season 10 days ago so Henrik is still in good shape.

"If he works reasonably hard over Christmas - which I presume he will do - and gets in some good work with United that will bring him back up to speed.

"Of course Henrik has got to adjust to the pace of the game, the same as everyone else.

"But for the job United want him to do, his fitness will not be a problem."

Baxter - like Larsson - was at Upton Park on Sunday as the Red Devils suffered a frustrating time in front of goal.

He added: "If Henrik had been available, I am sure it would have been an interesting one for Sir Alex to tinker with. He would have given him another option.

"I know he is looking forward to the challenge and of course I will be monitoring his progress."

Larsson's two-and-a-half month loan deal kicks in on New Year's Day when he could make his debut against Newcastle.

He cannot wait to get started.

"I feel quite humbled that such a huge club and great manager are interested in what I can do, " said Larsson on his website.

"I am really excited at the prospect of playing for United."

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Howard Eyes Old Trafford Exit
Mon 18 Dec, 4:09 PM

Tim Howard believes he has been pushed a step closer to an exit from Manchester United by Edwin van der Sar's contract extension with the Old Trafford club.

And the USA international, currently on a season-long loan at Everton, understands discussions about a permanent move to Goodison Park have already taken place.

The 26-year-old feels he does not have the right mentality to be an understudy, which he clearly feels would be the case if he returned to Manchester United next season.

Now that Van der Sar has agreed a new one-year deal with the Old Trafford club, Howard admits it will affect his future.

He said: "The contract is fantastic news for Edwin, I'd imagine United would be delighted to keep him for as long as he's fit. But it affects my mindset, of course. It's like a game of chess.

"United have made their move and it tells me what I need to do next."

Howard has been a big hit on Merseyside and added: "I don't do very well on the bench, to be honest. You need someone who accepts that position and doesn't rock the boat. It's not in my blood because I like a little bit of fire.

"Raimond van der Gouw was a fantastic deputy goalkeeper at United. He came in, did a job and shut his mouth. I don't think I am the type."

And although United boss Sir Alex Ferguson admitted recently he has been impressed with Howard's form at Everton, the chances now of the goalkeeper returning to the current Premier League leaders are increasingly remote.

Everton boss David Moyes has consistently declined to discuss Howard's future, but the player now reveals: "I had a conversation with Sir Alex when Everton went to Old Trafford recently. Without words being spoken directly about it, I think moves have been made.

"It's not like Ferguson stuck his foot up my backside and kicked me out the door.

"But without question, if it doesn't happen for me at United, it can happen somewhere else, even though I still have good friends at Old Trafford. I am still in contact with the United boys, particularly Rio Ferdinand, John O'Shea and Ryan Giggs."

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Larsson just what we needed: Fergie

MANAGER Sir Alex Ferguson is convinced 10 weeks of Henrik Larsson will be enough to help Manchester United seize the Premiership title from Chelsea's grasp.

The former Sweden international is spending a week at United's Carrington training base prior to his arrival on January 2 for an extended loan spell from his hometown club Helsingborg.

Although it seems inconceivable Ferguson would just wave Larsson goodbye when the deal expires on March 12 if the team were still heavily involved in the battle for silverware on the European and domestic fronts, both parties continue to insist that is exactly what will happen.

Ferguson has admitted the situation is not entirely ideal but the Red Devils chief believes Larsson can have such a major impact during the 13 matches he will be around, his exit will not be a disaster.

"We know Henrik is only here for a short period but it could be the most important short period in this club's season," said Ferguson.

"The timing is difficult but we have to be fair to Helsingborg. We don't want to intrude on their ambitions.

"Hopefully, by the time he does leave us, the job will have been done in terms of keeping us at the sharp end of all the competitions."

Specifically, Ferguson is hoping the 35-year-old can bring a more clinical edge to United's strikeforce over the coming weeks.

Having forcibly expressed his fears about a recurring failure to take chances on numerous occasions recently, Ferguson's words proved to be chillingly accurate at West Ham on Sunday when United suffered their first away defeat of the Premiership campaign.

The unexpected slip allowed Chelsea to move within two points of the leaders ahead of the packed festive programme and Ferguson accepts the finishing flaw must be eradicated.

"The most important thing about Henrik is that he has a tremendous goal instinct," he said.

"It has always been there and it has carried him right through his career.

"Some of the football we are playing at the moment is very good but we are missing chances, as we did on Sunday. Hopefully, the experience of Henrik will be decisive for us."

It is a measure of the esteem with which Larsson is held within the wider footballing world that virtually no-one has questioned why Ferguson would want to bring in a player of such advancing years six months after he effectively called time on a top-level career by quitting Barcelona for his homeland.

In confirming top scorer Louis Saha had a lucrative four-year contract extension until 2010, Ferguson is clearly looking towards the future as well as the present, which, in Larsson has brought a sense of excitement to the star-studded United dressing room.

"Henrik has created a buzz around the dressing room, there is no question about that," he said.

"When we announced it, a few of the players came to me and said 'That was a good one, where did you get that one from'. They were surprised at the suddenness and the secrecy of it.

"He has come at a good time. It looks as though the championship race is going to go the whole road. Players like Henrik will only help us with that."

Larsson cannot be registered for the New Year's Day clash with Newcastle, so he will almost certainly make his debut in the following week's FA Cup tie against Aston Villa, now managed by his former Celtic boss Martin O'Neill.

It will be the start of a minimum 13-match stint which includes Premiership visits to Arsenal and Liverpool, all FA Cup ties up to the quarter-final stage, plus the two-legged Champions League clash with Lille.
Old 21-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

Larsson: Judge me on my goals

AT 35, Henrik Larsson is old enough to know goals will determine whether his short-term spell at Manchester United is deemed a success.

Larsson checked in at United's Carrington base on Monday for a week's training prior to his arrival on January 2 for a 13-game stint Sir Alex Ferguson hopes will propel the Red Devils to glory at home and abroad.

After a stellar career, which included seven successful years with Celtic before a two-season stint at Barcelona which culminated in a starring role in the Champions League final win over Arsenal in May, Larsson was supposed to be winding down in his hometown of Helsingborg.

Instead, he accepted "an offer he could not turn down" to join United.

It is a measure of the esteem in which Larsson is held throughout the footballing world that no-one has questioned his arrival at Old Trafford.

But ultimately, the former Sweden star accepts his contribution to the United cause will be measured by the tally which appears next to his name in the goals column.

"Strikers get judged on goals," he said.

"That is the way it has always been and that is the way it always will be. It is no problem for me. I am really looking forward to the challenge."

Larsson's wife Magdalena and children Jordan and Janelle will accompany him on part of his mission, although not for the entirety as his young son has his own footballing duties to fulfil.

After heading back to his homeland in order to spend more time with his family, Larsson felt it was only fair they should offer their consent to his move.

But now the agreement has been reached, he cannot wait to get started.

"There are some world class players here and I am very excited about having the opportunity to play with them," he said.

"Some I have seen on TV, others I have played against but I feel as though I know them all anyway.

"When I heard about this loan deal I just thought it was a chance I could not say no to.

"I did have opportunities to move to the Premiership when I was at Celtic but my family was settled in Glasgow, which is the reason I did not come down.

"But I am 35 now, I do not think this opportunity will come around another time. I wouldn't get the chance to join such a big club again."

As his registration will not be cleared in time for him to appear in the New Year's Day fixture with Newcastle, Larsson is almost certain to make his debut in the FA Cup third round clash with Aston Villa on January 7.

It pits the forward into an immediate meeting with his old boss at Celtic, Martin O'Neill, who is now in charge of the midlands outfit.

"Martin O'Neill is a man I have the greatest respect for," said Larsson.

"I had some great times with him in Scotland and I spoke to him and met with him when I was at Barcelona.

"I still talk with him quite regularly. It is quite ironic my first game could be against Aston Villa but that is the way it is."
Old 21-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
loppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saha signs on for Mancunians
Louis Saha has signed a new contract with Manchester United, tying the striker to the club until 2010.

The 28-year-old French forward came in from Fulham in January 2004 for around €18 million.

While his start at the Manchester giants was frustrated with injuries, he managed to beat Ruud van Nistelrooy as Alex Ferguson's first-pick striker last season. Saha scored twelve goals this season for the Red Devils.

"I am really enjoying my time here," Saha simply stated on the club's website.

"I want to show my commitment to Manchester United and repay the faith that they have shown in me."

Saha is the third forward to commit himself to the Premiership leaders, after Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney also signed long-term contracts
Old 21-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

For a moment, I tot SAF was going to offload him. I am nt entirely convinced by Saha.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 19
mike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saha should not be our main striker. Our main striker should be similar like Rudd who is a predator in a box player. 10 chances can score 9 goals type.
Old 21-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

I guess the signing of Larsson is to keep Saha on his toes. As for his contract extension, it doesnt mean much to Fergie if he makes up his mind to sell.
Old 22-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
...As for his contract extension, it doesnt mean much to Fergie if he makes up his mind to sell...
In fact, they might have even upped the value of the get-out clause and try to milk more from would-be suitors.

Old 23-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
In fact, they might have even upped the value of the get-out clause and try to milk more from would-be suitors.
I am not too sure if there is a get-out clause in the contract in Saha's favour. But I wont be surprised if there's one in Man Utd's favour to get him out if he doesnt score enough for them.

Anyway, I cant recall Fergie selling a player for a higher price than he initially bought.
Old 23-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Samster

Glazers setting aside £25m to pay for next Old Trafford 'superstar

Manchester United will restrict Sir Alex Ferguson’s annual transfer expenditure to £25 million except for a one-off “superstar” purchase who meets the Glazer family’s desire for an icon to play alongside Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo, according to documents seen by The Times.
In two 60-page presentations outlining their business plan for the refinancing of the club earlier this year, the Glazers made clear that United’s annual transfer kitty will remain £25 million, despite their belief that operating profits will increase to more than £100 million by 2011. The only exception relates to an extra £25 million set aside for a “superstar”, seemingly a headline act who would raise the club’s profile off the pitch as well as on it.

Last year, The Times disclosed details of the Glazers’ original business plan, including controversial ticket-price rises. The new documents reveal the latest debt figure as £656 million, which is forecast to reach £733 million by 2012, and that the total costs of the takeover were £831 million, including bank and legal fees of £41 million. Annual interest payments have risen from £20 million to £40 million as a result of the refinancing.

The documents also reveal the Glazers’ belief that no other English club comes close to United’s commercial prowess and that “Chelsea’s lack of brand appeal and limited fan-base beyond the UK make it a less compelling commercial partner”.

They say that tickets at Old Trafford, which were subject to a minimum 12.5 per cent price rise this season, remain “undervalued” and will increase by a further 36 per cent by the start of the 2012-2013 campaign.

Television contracts will continue to soar, increasing the club’s annual media revenue from £46 million to £78 million by 2012. It is also revealed that players’ salaries will soar as a result of new television deals, with the squad’s wage bill (including bonuses) increasing from £53.2 million last season to £78.1 million by 2012. Increased sponsorship prospects will see the club’s annual commercial revenue rise from £56 million to £78 million by 2012 while the documents also recommend that the team should travel “to all corners of the globe” on pre-season and end-of-season tours to exploit the club’s brand.

Red Football, the Glazers’ investment vehicle, receives £1.6 million a year from United. The report makes no mention of the long-rumoured plan to sell and lease back Old Trafford or to break away the club’s rivals by pursuing separate broadcasting deals. Indeed, the Glazers describe the central distribution of broadcasting rights as “essential”.

The Glazers, whose initial plans for the club were described as “aggressive” by David Gill, the chief executive, regard their latest plan as “conservative”, but in many areas they speculate boldly. Predictions of playing performance are relatively cautious — a third-placed finish in the Barclays Premiership and progress to the last 16 of the Champions League each year — but their projected commercial and broadcasting revenues rely heavily on the latest football boom being sustained.

One area where have yet to speculate is in the transfer market. While Chelsea spend on average £75 million a year, the Glazers believe “£25 million of annual net player spend is sufficient to support forecast growth over the next five years” although an incremental £25 million capital spend bucket is available to the club.

A spokesman for the Glazers declined to respond to The Times revelations last night beyond saying that, “if the manager feels the right player is available, then Manchester United, as the world’s richest club, will seek to secure him.”

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1