The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

United Linked With Defoe Swoop
Tue 28 Nov, 8:09 AM

Manchester United are plotting a £12million bid for Tottenham frontman Jermain Defoe in the January transfer window, according to the Daily Mirror.

With Giuseppe Rossi out on loan, Alan Smith well short of match fitness and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer injured, Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson fears a striker shortage could derail his side's Premiership title bid.

Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha have formed a powerful partnership up front so far this season but with the latter notoriously prone to injuries, strength in depth is vital if United are to prevent Chelsea from wrapping up a title hat-trick.

Ferguson was first interested in signing Defoe when he was leaving West Ham in January 2004, however the Scot decided to sign Saha from Fulham and the England striker, now 24, joined Spurs for £7million.

But the Mirror now claims he has rocketed back to the top of Ferguson's wanted list, ahead of the likes of Fernando Torres, Darren Bent and Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in the first place, i really don't know why man utd lets rossi went to newcastle. to gain explosure? but in newcastle, most of the time he is playing as sub...
Old 29-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
in the first place, i really don't know why man utd lets rossi went to newcastle. to gain explosure? but in newcastle, most of the time he is playing as sub...
At MU he wasn't even playing as a sub. Mostly only league cup matches. Some appearances is better than no appearances I guess.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
United Linked With Defoe Swoop
Tue 28 Nov, 8:09 AM

Manchester United are plotting a £12million bid for Tottenham frontman Jermain Defoe in the January transfer window, according to the Daily Mirror.
the last time man utd signed a spurs striker, they went on to win the champions league.
Old 29-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
It was Rossi that wanted to go on loan when he found out he will be behind Solskjaer in the pecking order. Man Utd thought Newcastle will suit Rossi because they play in front of big crowds for their home games and their fans expectations and pressure will help in Rossi's future development.

But Roeder is one of the worst managers in England.
Old 29-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
At MU he wasn't even playing as a sub. Mostly only league cup matches. Some appearances is better than no appearances I guess.
It is true that Rossi may not get many appearances if he stayed at Man Utd. But he would definitely get more appearances if he stayed with Man Utd.

Roeder is not giving Rossi enough chances to help Newcastle.
Old 29-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Add to that list, Michael Ballack.

Lost all respect for him after seeing his dirty moves from behind on sunday. And he acts like it was his right to employ those tactics when penalised for fouls. Someone should tell him that WW2 ended about 60 years ago and ze Germans are no longer fighting Allied forces.

What to do? He is now playing for Chelsea.
Old 30-11-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

United to use Silvestre in Torres bid

MIKAEL Silvestre could be a tasty sweetener in a United swoop for Atletico Madrid's Fernando Torres.

The Reds' lack of depth in the striker department is a concern at Old Trafford.

Sir Alex Ferguson only has Louis Saha and Wayne Rooney fit and the Frenchman picked up a knock against Chelsea on Sunday which has had the Reds sweating over his place against Everton.

Advertisement your story continues below
Ole Solskjaer and Alan Smith are not 100 per cent and Giuseppe Rossi is on loan at Newcastle. Even when the American returns in the New Year, it is unlikely he'll be up to speed as his St James' Park first-team experience has been limited.

If United see off Benfica at Old Trafford next Wednesday to make the Champions League knockout stages, the attack will need strengthening to sustain a Euro and Premiership title challenge.

Torres, part of Spain's attack at last summer's World Cup, is among the candidates and isn't cup-tied in the Champions League, as Atletico did not qualify for Europe this season. Spurs striker Jermain Defoe and Charlton's Darren Bent have been linked with a move north, but Torres could be the top priority.

Reluctant

Atletico have been reluctant to sell and want around £25m, but the possibility of Silvestre being involved in the deal could be tempting for the Spanish outfit and the out-of-favour defender.

The Frenchman has slipped down the pecking order at United since Nemanja Vidic established himself as Rio Ferdinand's defensive partner, and Patrice Evra and Gabriel Heinze have been contesting the left-back role. Since returning from injury in October, his only starts have come when United boss Fergie has played his fringe XI in Copenhagen and in Carling Cup ties at Crewe and Southend.

Last January, despite the £12m arrival of Vidic and Evra, Silvestre turned down a move to Gerard Houllier's Lyon and vowed instead to fight back at Old Trafford.

The 29-year-old successfully did that and earned himself a new contract in August that can tie him to the club until 2009.

But since putting pen to paper, his United standing has declined.

A January move to La Liga would interest Silvestre even though he remains up for the challenge at United.

He said: "I would like to discover a new style of play. I've done Italy in the colours of Inter, England in the United jersey - all that's left for me is Spain."
Old 30-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

29/11/2006 12:23, Report by Steve Bartram

Transfer Rumours: Nov 2006

Charlton Athletic are set to offer star striker Darren Bent a new contract to ward off the alleged interest of United.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been linked with a host of players when the January transfer window opens, with Bent the most surpising name on a long list.

Owen Hargreaves and Fernando Torres continue to be tipped for big-money moves to Old Trafford in the new year, with Torres' availability in Europe a major plus-point.

Jermaine Defoe is another player whose name has resurfaced as the tabloids continue to second guess which players Sir Alex Ferguson's scouts have identified as targets.

As well as the usual suspects, however, a string of teenage talents have allegedly been watched as United continue to covet the best young players around.

The tabloids claim Scottish midfielder Jamie McCarthy (16) is already a first-team regular at Hamilton Academicals, and is being watched by every top club either side of the border, with United particularly interested.

Norwegian defender Harvard Nordveit (16), Southampton's Gareth Bale (17) and Argentine attacking midfielder Gonzalo Higuain (19) have all supposedly been watched by Reds scouts.

Old 30-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

Repeat post

Old 30-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

Thanks to Bro imom for his contributions.

If any bros have newspapers acticles they are welcome to contribute.

Cheers
Old 01-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

Fergie: Drogba should have seen red

UNITED manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Didier Drogba should have received a red card for his aerial challenge on Nemanja Vidic in the Barclays Premiership clash at Old Trafford.

Although Ferguson did not mention Drogba by name, it is clear he was referring to the Chelsea striker.

"The concern for us was that the player got only a yellow card for use for the elbow when it could have caused a serious injury," Ferguson is reported as saying in this morning`s papers.

"Vidic got an elbow into his jaw, and that`s a concern. It could have been a serious one.

"We thought it was fractured and we sent him for a scan. Fortunately it is not - but he is still very very tender, so we had to leave him out (against Everton in midweek)."

United are optimistic that Vidic will return against Middlesbrough at the Riverside stadium.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

Larsson Joins Manchester United

HENRIK Larsson faced a bigger challenge going back to Helsingborg than the one in front of him at Manchester United.

That is the view of the Swedish club's coach, Stuart Baxter, following the former Celtic striker's loan move to Old Trafford.

Baxter said: "It is easier going to United than coming back to your home town where everyone expects you to work miracles on a daily basis.

"It is a lot easier to play when you are one good player among so many good players."

Larsson made a huge impact when he returned to Helsingborg after leaving Champions League winners Barcelona.

With his experience, they lifted the Swedish Cup and finished a creditable fourth in the league.

Baxter said: "Henrik came back here because he loves playing football. He did not want to sit on the bench.

"I do not think he is a centimetre slower than he was in the Champions League final.

"Henrik is in excellent physical condition and as fit as a fiddle. He works hard with me and still does a bit of training on his own. He is a great professional."

Contact

The move came about when Baxter was contacted by United's chief scout Jim Lawlor.

The two men had worked together when Baxter was in charge of the South Africa national side.

Baxter explained: "Jim called me and asked me if Henrik might fancy a temporary move to United.

"I told him he had turned down an extension to his contract at Barcelona and at least one move to the Premiership because he wanted to go home.

"But I said that maybe the move might be on as going to United for a short spell would not change any long-terms plans Henrik had for himself and his family.

"I said I would ask him and if he wanted to do it, I would speak to the club.

"Henrik took a couple of days to think things over then said okay. It went from there pretty quickly."

Baxter, who is due to meet United manager Sir Alex Ferguson later this month for a debrief, expects Larsson to be a success in his first spell in England.

He said: "A lot of people here think he will be burnt out but I do not see any negatives in this move.

"If you are doing something you are inspired by, you do not feel burnt out.

"I expect him to be a useful addition to the United squad - I think he will more than back up - and to come back firing on all cylinders."

Baxter believes the move will remain short-term and that his talisman will return.

He said: "Henrik's personal plans, as far as I know, include him being in Sweden.

"Certainly we see him as an important part of our restructuring plans.

"It suits everyone at the moment for the deal to be temporary."
Old 03-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

Fergie bemoans Rossi plight

Giuseppe Rossi will return to Manchester United in January, with Sir Alex Ferguson unhappy with the number of games the striker has played at Newcastle United.

Ferguson loaned the youngster to The Magpies in the expectation he would accrue valuable Premiership experience.

But Rossi has started just two league games, and appeared as a substitute four times, much to Ferguson's frustration.

With United short of attacking options at present, Ferguson suggested Rossi would have been better served staying at Old Trafford.

"Giuseppe will come back to us because he is just not getting enough football at Newcastle," said Ferguson.

"The understanding we had with them was that he would play more games.

"Every manager is subject to their own opinions on players, so I don't want to say too much about that.

"But we could have done with him here, so he might as well come back to us."

Ferguson has already agreed a deal to bring Henrik Larsson to the club in the New Year, but is still mulling over another bid for Bayern Munich midfielder Owen Hargreaves.

He added: "I don't know what the situation is.

"I have read some things about his injury, but you never usually get the full story that way.

"Besides, I don't want to upset those poor Germans. They are very fragile."
Old 03-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, i have always liked Henrik Larsson's playing style..... he is lethal and can turn a game around in a blink of an eye.

Hopefully Sweden has not dulled his instincts....

Great move by SAF.

With Rossi back, we'd not be short of firepower up-front.... fabulous news

Cheerz
asiancigar

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1