The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
monday take pay already or not? if not, i hope u r working in town so that i dont have to drive too far to buy u lunch leh...

hahaha... bro just buy me a ice cream becos thats what spurs had in anfield.
Old 25-09-2006, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
hahaha... bro just buy me a ice cream becos thats what spurs had in anfield.
haha ... see u later in the week. think it is crisis time for spurs.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:28 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

It would have been a different result if Jenas had connected with Davids cross. It would not resulted in Pool's 1st goal less than a minute later.
Old 25-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jermaine Jenas is a horrible player lah.....he should be sold at the next available opportunity....

This is not the first time he missed from close range....we can't clear the ball when he needs to, can't pass properly and can't run into space at all.....all the while yaya papaya.....

Really fumming seeing spurs lose like that.....
Old 25-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
It would have been a different result if Jenas had connected with Davids cross. It would not resulted in Pool's 1st goal less than a minute later.
good one bro, thats sums up the game really. classic example of "end to end" stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy
Really fumming seeing spurs lose like that.....
make that double for me too. nearly finished top 4 last season, but now bottom 4 in the new season.

last season spurs missed the CL spot, many of my friends pat me on the back and said to me, "hey cheer up, thats still next season you lily white cunt..." or something like that. i told them spurs didnt deserve playing in the CL, nevermind wenger was seen wearing the chef's uniform that time.

spurs failed to beat any of the top 4 clubs last season, how to meet giants like barcelona or ac milan?

but of course thats still hope, aaron lennon wont be long now...
Old 29-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

thanks for the jerseys bro walabis, they were worn with pride since 1882.
Old 30-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

castrol,

thank you for starting this threAD

lets hope we can turn things around this sunday against portsmouth with their assortment of spurs rejects

COYS! To Dare Is To Do!
Old 30-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Indo_Popper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The short History of Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club are an English football club who play in the FA Premier League. The club is also known as Tottenham and Spurs, while their own fans also refer to them as the Lilywhites because of their traditional white shirts. Their home ground is White Hart Lane, Tottenham, London.

Tottenham were the first club in the 20th century to achieve the league and cup Double, winning both competitions in the 1960-61 season. In 1963, Spurs became the first British club to win a European trophy - the European Cup Winners' Cup.

The club enjoys a long-standing rivalry with near neighbours Arsenal, and matches between the two are known as the North London derbies. The club motto is Audere est Facere (lit: "To dare is to do") and their emblem is the cockerel and ball.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Tottenham Hotspur Profile

Full name Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Nickname(s) Spurs, Lilywhites
Founded 1882 as Hotspur F.C.
Ground White Hart Lane
Tottenham
London
Capacity 36,240
Chairman Daniel Levy
Manager Martin Jol
League FA Premier League
2005-06 Premier League, 5th

Old 30-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Samster

HotSpur History

Early years

The Tottenham club badge c.1955-1983In 1882 the Hotspur Football Club was formed by young men from a local grammar school and Hotspur cricket club. It is thought that the name Hotspur was associated with Sir Henry Percy (Sir Harry Hotspur) who lived locally in the 14th Century. The team later became Tottenham Hotspur to distinguish itself from another team called London Hotspur.

At first Hotspur played in navy blue shirts. The club colours then varied from light blue and white halved jerseys, to red shirts and blue shorts, through chocolate brown and old gold and then finally, in the 1899-1900 season, to white shirts and navy blue shorts as a tribute to Preston, the most successful team of the time.

In 1888 Tottenham moved their home fixtures from the Lee marshes to Northumberland Park where the club was able to charge for spectator admission. They turned professional just before Christmas 1895 and by 1896 had been admitted to the Southern League and were attracting crowds sometimes nearing 15,000. Charles Roberts became Chairman from 1898 to 1943.

In 1899 Spurs made their final ground move to a former market garden in nearby High Road, Tottenham. In time the ground adopted the name of a local thoroughfare, "White Hart Lane". The move proved successful as in 1900, Tottenham won the Southern League title and crowned this achievement the next year by winning the FA Cup - becoming the only non-League club to do so since the formation of the Football League.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

Joining the Football League

Tottenham achieved election to the Second Division of the Football League for the 1908-09 season, immediately winning promotion as runners-up to the First Division. Their record between 1910 and the Great War was poor and when football was suspended at the end of the 1914-15 season, Tottenham were bottom of the league.

There were alleged shenanigans in 1919 when Arsenal - who finished 5th in Division 2 the previous season - were elected to the First Division in Spurs' place. It is this event that is said to have triggered the derision most Spurs fans feel for the Gunners[citation needed]. Tottenham were Division Two Champions in 1919-20 and in the following year, on April 23, 1921, Spurs went all the way to their second FA Cup Final victory beating Wolves 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.

After finishing second to Liverpool in the league in 1922, Spurs experienced a steady decline, culminating in 1928's relegation. Spurs were unable to advance beyond the quarter finals of The FA Cup, getting that far three years running 1935-1938. On September 3, 1939, as Neville Chamberlain declared war, Spurs were seventh in the Second Division. League Football was abandoned for the "duration".
Old 30-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Post-war Push-and-Run success
By 1949 Arthur Rowe was manager, and had devised and developed a “Push and run” tactical style of play. This involved quickly laying the ball off to a teammate and running past the marking tackler to collect the return pass. It proved an effective way to move the ball at pace with players' positions and responsibility being totally fluid. To many, "Push and run" was a precursor to Total Football.[citation needed]

Rising to the top of the Second Division, Tottenham ran away with their first ever league title. In 1951 they won the First Division Championship and became the first side to win Second and First Divisions in successive seasons. Playing heroes included Alf Ramsey, Ronnie Burgess, Ted Ditchburn, Len Duquemin, Sonny Walters and Bill Nicholson.

Bill Nicholson's Glory, Glory era
Bill Nicholson joined Tottenham Hotspur as an apprentice in 1936. The following 68 years saw him serve the club in every capacity from boot room to president. He guided Tottenham to major trophy success three seasons in a row in the early 1960s: the double in 1961, the FA Cup and European Cup Semi-final in 1962, and the Cup Winners' Cup in 1963. Key players included Danny Blanchflower, John White, Dave Mackay, Cliff Jones and Jimmy Greaves.

After 1964, the Double side began to disintegrate due to age, injuries and transfers. Nicholson rebuilt a second successful team with imports like Alan Gilzean, Mike England, Alan Mullery, Terry Venables, Joe Kinnear and Cyril Knowles. They won the 1967 FA Cup and finished third in the league.

Nicholson added the League Cup (1971 and 1973) and the UEFA Cup (1972) to Tottenham's illustrious history before he resigned at the start of the 1974-75 season due to both a poor start, and his disgust at seeing rioting fans in Rotterdam in a UEFA Cup final, which Spurs lost.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

Keith Burkinshaw: the Quiet Man

The Tottenham club badge 1983-2006Tottenham slipped out of the First Division at the end of the 1976-77 season, and the club installed Keith Burkinshaw as manager in a bid to revitalise their fortunes. They won promotion to the top flight and lifted the FA Cup in 1981 beating Manchester City in a replay, with Ricardo Villa scoring a memorable solo goal. Spurs retained the trophy the following year, beating QPR. Key players in this successful Tottenham side included Steve Archibald, Garth Crooks, Glenn Hoddle, Osvaldo Ardiles, and Steve Perryman who, in seventeen seasons, played 655 league games for Spurs. These players inspired Tottenham to UEFA Cup glory in 1984, but Burkinshaw walked out on the club within days to be succeeded by Peter Shreeves.

In 1982 the club was bought by Monte Carlo-based property tycoon Irving Scholar. He arrived in a boardroom which had seen just one or two directors since 1943. The challenge for Scholar was to reinstate financial stability after the construction of a new West Stand had almost bankrupted the club.

Shreeves and Pleat: the Nearly Men
Peter Shreeves was in charge for two seasons, achieving a third place finish in his first but losing his job after a slump in 1985-86. Luton Town manager David Pleat was appointed the new manager, and for much of 1986-87 it looked as though it would be a very successful season.

Playing with a five man midfield (Hoddle, Ardiles, Hodge, Paul Allen, Waddle) supplying the prolific Clive Allen, Tottenham mounted a serious challenge on all fronts. At one point in March, if they had won their remaining 13 matches, they would have won all domestic honours. As it was, they were defeated in the League Cup semi final by rivals Arsenal. After faltering at the final hurdle in the league, Spurs' hopes hinged on the FA Cup. Spurs had never before lost a domestic cup final while their opponents, Coventry, had never reached a Cup Final before. Spurs were the favourites but suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of John Sillett's team. Pleat quit the following October following allegations that he had been caught kerb-crawling in a red light district[citation needed].
Old 30-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Hitting the headlines with El Tel
Spurs veteran Terry Venables was named Pleat's successor, and after two league seasons, guided the club to third place in 1989-90 and an FA Cup win in 1991. The new-look Tottenham team included two players who starred in England's run to the semi-finals of the 1990 FIFA World Cup – Paul Gascoigne and Gary Lineker.

In 1990, a slump in the property market left chairman Irving Scholar on the verge of bankruptcy, leaving him with no option but to sell the club. Venables joined forces with businessman Alan Sugar to take over Tottenham Hotspur PLC and pay off its £20 million debts, part of which involved the sale of Gascoigne. Venables became chief executive, with Peter Shreeves again taking charge of first-team duties. His second spell as team manager lasted just one season, before he was dismissed in favour of joint coaches Ray Clemence and Doug Livermore. Tottenham's first Premier League season ended with a mid-table finish and Venables was removed from the club's board after a legal dispute with Sugar. Several years later the High Court ruled Venables to be unfit to be concerned in any way with the management of a company, in part due to his dealings at Tottenham.

Ossie Ardiles fails to deliver
Having just won the Division Two playoffs as manager of WBA, former star Ossie Ardiles became the club's next manager in 1993. He was renowned for pronouncing Tottenham as Tottingham as well as helping them win two FA Cups and a UEFA Cup as a player.

Ardiles captured three expensive players - German striker Jürgen Klinsmann and Romanian midfield duo Gheorghe Popescu and Ilie Dumitrescu. Tottenham employed the Famous Five: Teddy Sheringham and Klinsmann up front, Nick Barmby just behind, Darren Anderton on the right and Dumitrescu on the left. Klinsmann was a sensation, scoring freely and becoming a fan favourite. Ultimately these expensive signings made little difference to Tottenham's form and Ardiles was sacked in September 1994.

During the 1994 close season, Tottenham was found guilty of making illegal payments to players and given one of the most severe punishments in English football history: 12 points deducted for the 1994-95 season, a one year ban from the FA Cup, and a £600,000 fine. Alan Sugar protested against these penalties on the grounds that the people involved were no longer at the club, and the FA Cup ban and points deduction were both quashed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1