The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
so murphy used to play holding midfield, yes his tackles are very forth coming indeed. let me talk to big jol, we can let murphy reprise his old role in carrick's absence and who knows, alex ferguson may offer something for him later on.
10 mil pounds should do the trick for murphy already. dont pound on smart alex (or alec) too much. he quite poor thing. seems like everyone is ganging up on him, stealing players from under his nose and making him pay big time for the players he wants, if he gets them in the 1st place. not that i m unhappy about it.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania
if im not wrong Gazza & Ardiles(sorry if spell wrong-the argentina guy), both r consider attacking midfield?

if only nwdays EPl have these kind of midfielders that dribble alot but also have a lot of thru pass for striker...

jus my thoughts
yes bro, ossie ardiles is attacking midfield personified, aimar plays like him. gazza is more like a creative playmaker, on a good day he'll score 1 and assist 2.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
10 mil pounds should do the trick for murphy already. dont pound on smart alex (or alec) too much. he quite poor thing. seems like everyone is ganging up on him, stealing players from under his nose and making him pay big time for the players he wants, if he gets them in the 1st place. not that i m unhappy about it.
hahaha... alex aint getting much leeway is he? but he has my respect all the while actually. he's the kind of manager who sticks by his players, like last time andy cole joined man utd for 7m or something and couldnt score for many games, alex kept his faith and kept playing andy till he resumed his scoring touch.

but its screwed up when spurs has to release a wonderful player like carrick. spurs got 18m for him and we still get murphy and tainio for sunday matches.
Old 20-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
hahaha... alex aint getting much leeway is he? but he has my respect all the while actually. he's the kind of manager who sticks by his players, like last time andy cole joined man utd for 7m or something and couldnt score for many games, alex kept his faith and kept playing andy till he resumed his scoring touch.

but its screwed up when spurs has to release a wonderful player like carrick. spurs got 18m for him and we still get murphy and tainio for sunday matches.
i have all the respect for alex as well. as u can see, manure players dont do well when they transfer out. dont see their players as very special ones, well except for rooney but still very much lacking in temperament and keane (hey, also very much lacking in temperament!) the rest, i feel, is ferguson's system that makes them look good. i think u can see that manure plays to a certain system, triangle wall passing to be precise. been waiting for his retirement so that manure can sink back to mediocrity.

cole went for 7m pounds and plus keith gillespie valued at 1m pounds. but i feel he is a decent enough player although he got a lot of stick then for not scoring enough goals for the kind of service he was getting then.

i feel that although carrick went to manure, 18.6mil pounds is a good deal for spurs. 18mil pounds can buy quite a few good players. maybe can contest with manure for owen hargreaves!!! hahahaha
Old 20-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro, ossie ardiles is attacking midfield personified, aimar plays like him. gazza is more like a creative playmaker, on a good day he'll score 1 and assist 2.
i liked it more when ossie ardiles when he was manager of spurs. the defence was nicknamed the 4 queens (sol campbell included!!! ) but the attack led by klinnsman was a must see every single week!!!

not very nice for spurs fans but it epitomised attacking football at its best! much needed entertainment for the neutral fan.
Old 20-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
been waiting for his retirement so that manure can sink back to mediocrity.

i feel that although carrick went to manure, 18.6mil pounds is a good deal for spurs. 18mil pounds can buy quite a few good players. maybe can contest with manure for owen hargreaves!!! hahahaha
alex has achieved everything there is to achieve really. epl champion, FA cup, champions league winner, and knighted somemore. after so many years in charge, i think it will be refreshing if somebody can take over from him.

if hargreaves join spurs, i will kowtow to him.
Old 20-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
if EPL have more of these kind of player will be better...
Old 20-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
if hargreaves join spurs, i will kowtow to him.
think the teams need to do all they can to take turns to either outbid or upsell the big teams. of course, chelski and manure being the biggest suckers.

regardsing the hargreaves issue, its ABM - anywhere but manure, man. hargreaves is a holding midfielder, direct replacement. how ironic if spurs can use manure's $ (for carrick) to get hargreaves... poetic
Old 21-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
think the teams need to do all they can to take turns to either outbid or upsell the big teams. of course, chelski and manure being the biggest suckers.:

regardsing the hargreaves issue, its ABM - anywhere but manure, man. hargreaves is a holding midfielder, direct replacement. how ironic if spurs can use manure's $ (for carrick) to get hargreaves... poetic
well bro, sadly all those big $ transfers are just the thing managers and agents want. somewhere somehow, some "clever" people will pocket something here and there. but nowdays many big clubs are all relying on sponsors and advertisers money to pay the big players' wages, otherwise 100k etc per week for just 1 player is a sin.

its a bit puzzling why alex still wanted hargreaves after getting carrick. i saw alan smith playing for the reserves on ch107 or 108 recently. he's got 2 holding midfielders ready for action now. and i cant imagine alex's expression if hargreaves joins spurs.
Old 22-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
well bro, sadly all those big $ transfers are just the thing managers and agents want. somewhere somehow, some "clever" people will pocket something here and there. but nowdays many big clubs are all relying on sponsors and advertisers money to pay the big players' wages, otherwise 100k etc per week for just 1 player is a sin.

its a bit puzzling why alex still wanted hargreaves after getting carrick. i saw alan smith playing for the reserves on ch107 or 108 recently. he's got 2 holding midfielders ready for action now. and i cant imagine alex's expression if hargreaves joins spurs.
alan smith is a striker and he needs cover for his strikers, especially when he havent found a replacement for the ruud guy... saha is injury prone and hargreaves is very versatile, he can play anywhere in midfield or defence, which is covering 8 positions with 1 player. and his energy is infectious, as seen in the world cup, but somehow not inspiring his england colleagues.

but seems like u very free hor, reserve game u also watch ah???
Old 22-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
but seems like u very free hor, reserve game u also watch ah???
hahaha... watch a bit only, what to do? 107 and 108 show soccer 24 hrs, but always focused on the top 4 - chelski arsenal liverpool man utd...
Old 22-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Samster

sgpools is paying 5.95 for a spurs win. i just bought $10, not becos no confidance, but becos that was all i had in my wallet, i even skipped lunch. have faith in the pride of london! robbie keane will sommersault and start shooting...
Old 22-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
but becos that was all i had in my wallet, i even skipped lunch.
bro...dun mean to pour cold beer on u...i can always use my winnings when pool wins to treat u lunch...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 22-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday
bro...dun mean to pour cold beer on u...i can always use my winnings when pool wins to treat u lunch...
haha... ok bro, you are my friend.
Old 23-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
sgpools is paying 5.95 for a spurs win. i just bought $10, not becos no confidance, but becos that was all i had in my wallet, i even skipped lunch. have faith in the pride of london! robbie keane will sommersault and start shooting...
monday take pay already or not? if not, i hope u r working in town so that i dont have to drive too far to buy u lunch leh...

robbie will start shooting... blanks.

pm me and give me your location and contact number once u see this. dont need to wait to see the results, ok? else, if i see it too late and not be able to respond in time, u have to go without on monday!!! hurts me to see u do that, u know?

cheers, have a good weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1