The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2006, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Although I am DieHard fan of your greatest rival. I do have a soft spot for Spurs after their thrilling 3-2 FA Cup final win over Man City in the early 80's. I vividly remember the Argentine Villa scoring twice in that game. The score would have been higher if not for the performance of England's 3rd choice keeper Joe Corigan.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
wow bro, you are my time. those days spurs could beat any team. they got hoddle, ardiles, villa, archibald, crooks, steve perryman, ray clemence, chris houghton - now spurs assistant coach, ... need i say more?

yes klinnsmann was simply gorgeous, just like chris armstrong. and the less said about the 2 romanians the better...
haha... bro... You need mention about Gazza. That crazy fellow... He is never afraid of tackles... Yeah... Those are the glorious days in Spurs history...

Nevertheless, bad days are over after Sugar Daddy stepped down as the chairman... My goodness... Bring in coach like GROSS... really made me gross and the WORST defender in the whole world... even his own goalkeeper will also scared.... RAMON VEGA... haha...

Bro Cheri_Popper: Yeah... it was a good game. Haha... We nearly edged your team last season for Champions League if not of FOOD POISONING.... DARN! Cheerios!
Old 06-09-2006, 03:04 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover
Bro Cheri_Popper: Yeah... it was a good game. Haha... We nearly edged your team last season for Champions League if not of FOOD POISONING.... DARN! Cheerios!
Hahaha! Our teams' rivalry goes back a long time. And it was so ironic that we won the titles both time Double with games at White Hart Lane twice!

btw.....I was the one who slipped the poison into the food at White Hart Lane! lolx!
Old 06-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Hahaha! Our teams' rivalry goes back a long time. And it was so ironic that we won the titles both time Double with games at White Hart Lane twice!

btw.....I was the one who slipped the poison into the food at White Hart Lane! lolx!
Yeah... it all started when Arsenal moved to North London. During that time, there's a bit woo-ha about it...

Haha... bro... the food poisoning happens during our away game in Upton Park during our visit to West Ham. Haha... another London rivalry...
Old 06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover
haha... bro... You need mention about Gazza. That crazy fellow... He is never afraid of tackles... Yeah... Those are the glorious days in Spurs history...

RAMON VEGA... haha...

!
gazza sure is the prince of clowns, he can get a job as a stand up comic in one of those london pubs anytime. ramon vega is the clown of all clowns. i lost track of how many own goals vega scored or how many penalties he was "awarded".
Old 06-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you'll have to think of something else now, becos as a precaution the spurs team are not allowed to eat anything for 24hrs before every match. unless you throw down some food from the stands otherwise...
Old 06-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
you'll have to think of something else now, becos as a precaution the spurs team are not allowed to eat anything for 24hrs before every match. unless you throw down some food from the stands otherwise...
Bro Castrol... I have found a true Yiddos in you... Com'on You Spurs!
Old 06-09-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
you'll have to think of something else now,
Actually I engaged a bus load of FL for them the night before the game some on match day, they all have weak legs mah. They cannot reveal the truth as their reputation were at stake so they came up with the food poison thingy mah!
Old 07-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I engaged a bus load of FL for them the night before the game some on match day, they all have weak legs mah. They cannot reveal the truth as their reputation were at stake so they came up with the food poison thingy mah!
but its true anyway, food poisoning due to juicy abalones...
Old 18-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Tottenham 0 Fulham 0
17-Sep-2006

defence - great stuff from ledley king and his defenders, fulham were hardly able to get close to robinson.

midfield - while zokora and jenas were superb last nite, murphy and tainio were simply weak la, just simple passing those 2. why did jol sign murphy anyway? and why released mendes? becos spurs had carrick, one of the best fetch and carry central midfielder in the business? ok, what now?

attack - the shaved head is not working out for mido just yet. keane was in no man's land on many occasions. defoe was awesome, he's england's future i'll say.

ESPN
The sale of Michael Carrick to Manchester United this summer may have brought the club a healthy financial windfall but the failure to adequately replace his clever passing ability is already beginning to expose Tottenham's midfield weaknesses.

Jol admits he is yet to find the right blend in that department but the inclusion of Danny Murphy against Fulham would have offered him no further clues as to the solution.

Luis Boa Morte battles with Didier Zokora of Spurs.
Old 18-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
The sale of Michael Carrick to Manchester United this summer may have brought the club a healthy financial windfall but the failure to adequately replace his clever passing ability is already beginning to expose Tottenham's midfield weaknesses.

Jol admits he is yet to find the right blend in that department but the inclusion of Danny Murphy against Fulham would have offered him no further clues as to the solution
bro, ask jol to convert danny murphy to holding midfield. the guy has a wide range of passes and he doesnt pull back on his tackles as well. actually, he was playing in that position when he was at crewe alexandra until liverpool bought him. danny murphy is experienced enough to take that role again and moreover, he is getting on his years and doesnt have the legs to play attacking midfield anymore.
Old 18-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
bro, ask jol to convert danny murphy to holding midfield. the guy has a wide range of passes and he doesnt pull back on his tackles as well. actually, he was playing in that position when he was at crewe alexandra until liverpool bought him. danny murphy is experienced enough to take that role again and moreover, he is getting on his years and doesnt have the legs to play attacking midfield anymore.
so murphy used to play holding midfield, yes his tackles are very forth coming indeed. let me talk to big jol, we can let murphy reprise his old role in carrick's absence and who knows, alex ferguson may offer something for him later on.
Old 18-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

my dream is to find these:-

2 Spur Hummel Holsten Jerseys 1991 version & print Gascoigne & Lineker.
btw, wat no. d Gazza was wearing ah....
i only knw he wear 19 for england

once saw Gazza dribble & dribble n 1 of his boot came off due to a tackle from opponent & he still carry on going & scored??!!!!

saw him played for lazio against Napoli (it more like gazza vs Maradona)...and he won the game in the end...hehe

he really good (b4 his infamous injury).
Old 18-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania
my dream is to find these:-

2 Spur Hummel Holsten Jerseys 1991 version & print Gascoigne & Lineker.

saw him played for lazio against Napoli (it more like gazza vs Maradona)...and he won the game in the end...hehe
).
wow, those jerseys will look awesome on me hahaha... but i do wish we can still get the video of those good old games. i know napoli is so fond of maradona, they didnt allow any other player to wear his no.10, to this day i think.
Old 18-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow, those jerseys will look awesome on me hahaha... but i do wish we can still get the video of those good old games. i know napoli is so fond of maradona, they didnt allow any other player to wear his no.10, to this day i think.
if im not wrong Gazza & Ardiles(sorry if spell wrong-the argentina guy), both r consider attacking midfield?

if only nwdays EPl have these kind of midfielders that dribble alot but also have a lot of thru pass for striker...

jus my thoughts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1