The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

It was nice for all Gunners Fans to savour this victory over Arch-rival Man Utd in this match especially it was done in Old Trafford.

Start of the season was bad for Gunners, while The Devils were fabulous.
Gunners not getting points against mid table teams while Devils getting all 3 points against lower end teams.

Papers, media all started to write off Gunners, even in this forum. Every Devil fan thinks their team will win, even non-devil fans has already given up on Arsenal. Some even said its expected, Man Utd to have a resounding victory over Arsenal.

I remembered then Arsenal on 49 match unbeaten streak and everyone said Arsenal will go 50 and more when eventually it lost to Man Utd. This time I have a gut feeling it will be Arsenal's turn, cos Arsenal simply lost too many times to Devils. The 2-0 which break the 49match streak and also the 6-1 thumping years back.

I wonder how it could be when the match hasn't even be played n almost everyone were saying Man Utd sure win. And if match is going to be decided on paper, is there a need to still play the match? So I put my mouth in pocket, letting my friends "have a go" laughing at my beloved Arsenal. I chose to loon till now.

I am waiting for this moment for 'he who laughs last will laugh best'. And I am indeed laughing now. From yesterday till today, and I am sure I will continue doing that till Arsenal's next matchday.

Even though it is a short 1-nil victory to Gunners, It sure tasted damn sweet. Others may say Gunners wouldn't win EPL. Who cares? when the league is still 33 games away. We shall wait at the end of the finishing line.

And Man Utd not a sure bet on Title. If anyone watched last nite's game, Chelsea is good if not better. Liverpool (I am sorry to say), is pathetic. They do not deserve to even draw the game. Even if liverpool had 12 (extra Crouch on pitch) vs 10 (with Ballack off), Liverpool still would not draw because they simply don't play as a team.

If pennant was good, Arsenal wouldn't let him go, because pennant is not the future to take over Ljungberg.

Gerrard was playing Left while Zenden on the bench... I really can't make this out. Seriously the way Liverpool plays, its catered to Crouch's style and they should really put Crouch with Kuyt. Too much chopping of the squad is no gd.

And history always suggests that teams who reserves certain players for next match, normally their next match they wouldn't win. Take 1 match at a time, savour the victory and go for the next. If u can't win 1 (vs PSV), want to win (Chelsea)?

Man Utd wasn't lousy, just that they can't win and the 1 goal is harsh on them.

But i do see Chelsea being real title challengers the way they are playing now.
Liverpool? Unless they improve by leaps and bounds.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
...Every Devil fan thinks their team will win, even non-devil fans has already given up on Arsenal. Some even said its expected, Man Utd to have a resounding victory over Arsenal.

...I chose to loon till now....
Um, sorry - but when this devil saw that Fergie had put O'Shea + Fletcher in central midfield and Scholes on the LEFT wing, I already had a funny feeling that it would go all wrong for MU....

Gunners just about deserved victory and MU would have been lucky to scrape a draw. 1-0 was the right result.

As for the title, I think the Gunners have a shot at it in 2-3 years time, if they can keep Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott and their team of very talented youngsters together. By that time, they'd be very match-mature and Arsenal will be a formidable team. Too bad about Cole and Reyes though.

Anyhow, we'll see. Ball is round afterall and there may be surprises at the end of the season yet

p.s. Sorry to have had to make you 'loon' until now...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Um, sorry - but when this devil saw that Fergie had put O'Shea + Fletcher in central midfield and Scholes on the LEFT wing, I already had a funny feeling that it would go all wrong for MU....

Gunners just about deserved victory and MU would have been lucky to scrape a draw. 1-0 was the right result.

As for the title, I think the Gunners have a shot at it in 2-3 years time, if they can keep Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott and their team of very talented youngsters together. By that time, they'd be very match-mature and Arsenal will be a formidable team. Too bad about Cole and Reyes though.

Anyhow, we'll see. Ball is round afterall and there may be surprises at the end of the season yet

p.s. Sorry to have had to make you 'loon' until now...
The ball is round. There is no such thing as sure lose. Even Singapore can draw against China. It goes to show the ball is round. On paper, Singapore also sure lose to China.

Man Utd have enough strikers in Rooney, Saha, Ole, Smith. They do not need another superstar in the striking ranks. Even Giggs can be part of strike force too.

Man Utd just need to make sure their midfield has 1 or 2 replacements, as we can see with Park out and Giggs out, in the event that Ronaldo is out injured, we will get to see more of Oshea and Fletcher connection.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-09-2006, 07:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Ludlow - We can go all the way in Europe

They have reached the Semi Finals twice and the Quarter Finals twice - now Jayne Ludlow believes Arsenal Ladies are equipped to go all the way in the UEFA Women's Cup.

Vic Akers' side advanced to the knockout stages for the fifth time after three wins out of three in Russia last week. Sunday's victory over Danish side Brøndby saw Arsenal avenge last year's defeat at the same stage and secure top spot in their qualifying group, ensuring a favourable last-eight draw.

The English 'double' winners were paired with Frankfurt last season after finishing second in their group and would have faced another highly-rated German side - Potsdam - if Brøndby had prevailed at the weekend. Instead, Ludlow anticipates a simpler task against Icelandic champions Breidablik.

"We have definitely got an easier draw this time which shows how important it was to finish top of our group," she told Arsenal.com.

"We are very pleased We got three wins and you can't ask for any more than that. We had some good performances and obviously to lay to rest the ghost of Brøndby - who beat us last year - was great. We had a few injuries when we met them before and ended up facing Frankfurt in the Quarter Finals.

"Now we have Breidablik. I don't know much about them but [Arsenal striker] Julie Fleeting played for a team in Iceland during the summer so hopefully we can get some information from her. They are not going to be as strong as Frankfurt though.

"I think all the girls are confident that we can make up for last year. We were disappointed with our performance in the away leg against Frankfurt but this time I think we are definitely equipped to go all the way.

Last season's 'double' triumph cemented Arsenal's reputation as the dominant force in the English women's game. A tally of 23 goals in their opening three games this term has extended the Ladies' unbeaten league run to 51 games and they are firm favourites to claim a sixth title in seven seasons.

Europe is a different matter. Fortuna Hjorring (2003), Djurgarden/Alvsjo (2005) and Frankfurt (2006) have thwarted Arsenal in their last three continental campaigns but Akers has strength in depth at his disposal after drafting in Rachel Yankey, Karen Carney and Katie Chapman during the summer.

"We have a good team and we also have a good squad so there are plenty of options on the bench if we do suffer injuries, as we did last season," agreed Ludlow, who has been deputising for injured captain Faye White.

"If you were picking a favourite for the UEFA Cup you'd have to choose one of the German teams - Frankfurt or Potsdam. There is not much to choose between them when they meet but we will hopefully make up for last year's defeat against Frankfurt if we can get to the Final.

"We also have more scope to focus on Europe because the league results have gone our way so far, we've been winning and Everton and Charlton have dropped some points. We can't afford to be complacent in the league but the players are really looking forward to the UEFA Cup this season, we think this could be our year."
Old 20-09-2006, 07:54 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Arsène Wenger - Our win could have long-term benefit

Those three well-deserved points may have lifted Arsenal from the fringe of the relegation places to the top half of the table but the victory at Old Trafford on Sunday could have a deeper benefit for Arsène Wenger’s young side.

Two draws and one defeat in their previous three Premiership games had left the Frenchman used to justifying his tactics and backing his young side to come right. But he did not have to do that at Manchester United. For the first time this season in domestic football the result spoke for itself. It substantiated everything he had said to a sometimes cynical media but, more importantly, allayed any fears in the minds of his squad.

“People come quickly to conclusions and I know that I had to take the right distance,” said Wenger. “We had played three games. We had one bad one and so we were down there.

“I am not stupid enough to think that nothing can happen to us. There are teams who are very good but when a doubt creeps in they suddenly become average. I am happy today not only for the victory but because it gives the team the belief to come up and play the game we want to play.

“You can tell the players they are great but if it is not confirmed by the points somewhere subconsciously it has an influence and you are not as convincing. If it is confirmed by the result [it’s different].

“I don’t know if it is coincidence but, in the first three games, we did not get what we deserved or what we could have got. Since Middlesbrough we have gone to Hamburg and won there in the Champions League. Now we have gone to Manchester United and won there. If you don’t have special quality you don’t do that.”
Old 20-09-2006, 07:55 PM

Arsenal to discover Carling Cup opponents

Arsenal's first opponents in this season's Carling Cup will be revealed when the draw for the Third Round takes place on Saturday.

Arsène Wenger's side will enter the competition alongside the other Premiership sides involved in the Champions League or UEFA Cup this season.

Saturday's draw will be shown live on Sky Sports during the Soccer Saturday programme at lunchtime.

Arsenal.com will have all the latest news from the Carling Cup draw.
Old 20-09-2006, 07:56 PM

Sanderson 'thrilled' by her England call-up

Lianne Sanderson has been drafted into the England squad for their vital World Cup qualifier against France on September 30.

The Arsenal Ladies striker was called up by national team coach Hope Powell after former Gunner Jo Potter was ruled out with an ankle ligament injury.

Sanderson made her England debut as a substitute in a 2-0 victory over Hungary in May and has started the new season in style, scoring a spectacular winning goal against Brondby as Arsenal clinched top spot in their UEFA Cup qualifying group last week.

"I got the call [on Tuesday] afternoon and it was unbelievable, I couldn't be any more thrilled," she told the FA's website.

"To be involved in the build-up to such a big game is the highlight of my career and is also reward for the coaching staff at Arsenal who have developed my game since I was a kid."

Sanderson's call-up brings the total number of Arsenal Ladies in the England squad to eight. Katie Chapman, Mary Phillip, Anita Asante, Alex Scott, Kelly Smith, Karen Carney and Rachel Yankey will all make the trip to Rennes, but captain Faye White is recovering from knee surgery.

England need one point from their final qualifier against France to book a place at next year's Women's World Cup in China. Powell's team have conceded just one goal in their seven previous qualifiers but lost 2-0 on aggregate when they played France in a World Cup play-off in 2003.

England Squad
Rachel Brown (Everton), Siobhan Chamberlain (Bristol Academy), Katie Chapman (Arsenal), Lindsay Johnson (Everton), Mary Phillip (Arsenal), Casey Stoney (Charlton Athletic), Rachel Unitt (Everton), Anita Asante (Arsenal), Jill Scott (Everton), Vicky Exley (Doncaster Rovers), Fara Williams (Everton), Alex Scott (Arsenal), Lianne Sanderson (Arsenal), Kelly Smith (Arsenal), Amanda Barr (Blackburn Rovers), Karen Carney (Arsenal), Jody Handley (Everton), Eniola Aluko (Charlton Athletic), Sue Smith (Leeds United), Rachel Yankey (Arsenal).
Old 20-09-2006, 07:57 PM

Wenger - We've been without title for too long

Arsène Wenger believes Arsenal have been without the Premiership title for too long.

The Club were last proclaimed champions in 2004 but, since then, Chelsea have twice finished top.

Arsenal started the season slowly but they trumpeted their title credentials on Sunday with a 1-0 win at Manchester United on Sunday. Speaking before the match, Arsène Wenger suggested his side would be serious contenders this term.

"It is a challenge because we have just moved into the new stadium,” he said. “But we have not won the championship for two years and I find it quite long.

"We are a very young side and we are very good as well. We have dominated games but we want to add that ruthlessness which makes a big team.

“Before we suffered in some games but we could turn them in our favour. At the moment we look like we are dominating every team, but we really want to finish teams off."

The manager is approaching the 10th anniversary of his appointment. He was asked what ambitions he had left.

“My next goal is to win the championship and the Champions League in the same year,” he replied.

“And if possible in 2007,” he added with smile.
Old 20-09-2006, 07:59 PM

Arsenal Holdings plc - Results for year ended 31 May 2006

Financial performance

Group retained profits £7.9 million (2005 — £8.3 million).
Group operating profits before player trading and exceptional items were £11.3 million (2005 - £32.6 million), largely as a consequence of there being significantly less sales activity in our property development business, however, this was compensated at the level of pre-tax profits by gains on the sale of player registrations of £19.2 million (2005 - £2.9 million).
Arsenal’s football business increased turnover to £132.1 million (2005 - £115.1 million), mainly as a result of reaching the Champions League final, and made a contribution to pre-tax profit of £16.8 million (2005 — £8.9 million).
Overall net debt has increased to £262.1 million (2005 - £153.3 million) due to the further significant investment in the Group’s Emirates Stadium project.
Emirates Stadium project

Emirates Stadium opened on schedule for start of 2006/07 football season.
All of the executive boxes, Club Tier seats and general admissions season tickets available have been sold.
Since the year end the Group has successfully completed a £260 million bond issue the proceeds of which have been used to refinance the Group’s stadium financing bank debt. The refinance extends the term of the Group’s stadium financing debt to 25 years and reduces the weighted average rate of interest to 6.0%.
“The Stadium - Highbury Square”

The Group has started the construction works required for the re-development of Highbury into 711 residential units and has arranged a £125 million bank facility to fund these re-development works.
Excellent progress has been made with the pre-sale of units at “The Stadium - Highbury Square” and less than 70 units remain unsold of those units released for sale.
Commenting on the results for the year, Peter Hill-Wood, non-executive chairman, said:

“2005/06 has been a very busy and historic year for the Arsenal Group.

On the field, Arsenal reached the final of the UEFA Champions League and has again qualified for the group phase of the 2006/07 Champions League.

The 2005/06 season was, memorably, the Club’s last at Highbury. Emirates Stadium has been completed on schedule and will now provide the Group with substantially increased match day revenues; it is clear that all our hard work over the last few years has paid off to provide a simply magnificent playing arena for the team and unrivalled facilities for our supporters. As well as completing the new stadium we have also refinanced the related debt. The refinancing is strongly beneficial as it secures the Group’s financing arrangement for the long term and, by extending the repayment term and reducing the annual debt service costs, frees up significantly more of the Group’s future cash-flow for investment in the development of the team.

With the opening of Emirates Stadium, Arsenal is starting a new chapter in its history and we look forward to it being as memorable and successful as the 93 years the Club spent at Highbury.”
Old 21-09-2006, 08:16 PM

Bro SC

Do you remember our team in 1980?

Old 21-09-2006, 08:21 PM

CLUB RECORDS

APPEARANCE AND ATTENDANCES

Most overall
722 David O'Leary (Debut Burnley (a) 16 Aug 1975)

Most league
558 David O'Leary (Debut Burnley (a) 16 Aug 1975)

Most Premiership

333 Ray Parlour (325 David Seaman)

Most European
78 Thierry Henry (69 David Seaman, 68 Patrick Vieira)

Most Champions League
70 Thierry Henry (63 Robert Pires, 60 Freddie Ljungberg, 57 Patrick Vieira, 53 Lauren)

Most consecutive
172 Tom Parker (3 April 1926 - 26 December 1929)

YOUNGEST

Overall
Francesc Fabregas (16 years 177 days, Lge Cup Rotherham Utd (h) 28 Oct 2003)

Previously
Jermaine Pennant (16 years 319 days, Lge Cup Middlesbrough (a) 30 Nov 1999)

In League
Gerry Ward (16 years 321 days, Huddersfield T (h) 22 Aug 1953)

In Premiership
Cesc Fabregas (17 years 103 days, Everton (a) 15 Aug 2004)

In Europe
Cesc Fabregas (17 years 169 days v Panathinaikos (a) Champions League 20 Oct 2004 drew 2-2)

In FA Cup
Stewart Robson (17 years 57 days v Tottenham (a) FAC3 2 Jan 1982 lost 0-1)

OLDEST

Overall
Jock Rutherford (41 years 159 days, v Man City (h) 20 March 1926)

In League
Jock Rutherford (41 years 159 days, v Man City (h) 20 March 1926)

In Premiership
John Lukic (39 years 336 days, v Derby County (h) 11 Nov 2000)

In Europe
John Lukic (39 years 311 days, v Lazio (a) UCL Grp Stage 17 Oct 2000)

Highest Arsenal appearance holders Player Appearances
1. David O'Leary 722
2. Tony Adams 669
3. George Armstrong 621
4. Lee Dixon 619
5. Nigel Winterburn 584
6. David Seaman 564
7. Pat Rice 528
8. Peter Storey 501
9. John Radford 481
10. Peter Simpson 477

ATTENDANCES (HOME ONLY)

Highest
Premiership 60,023 v Aston Villa 19 August 2006
League 73,295 v Sunderland 9 March 1935
Overall 73,295 v Sunderland 9 March 1935
Wembley Stadium 73,707 v RC Lens 25 November 1998

Lowest
Premiership 18,253 v Wimbledon 10 February 1993
League 4,554 v Leeds United 5 May 1966
Overall 4,554 v Leeds United 5 May 1966
Wembley Stadium 71,227 v AIK Solna 22 September 1999
Old 21-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Bro SC

Do you remember our team in 1980?

I supported Arsenal during the days when Nigel Winterburn, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Seaman, Ian Wright were around.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 21-09-2006, 08:26 PM

Goalscoring Records

Most goals overall
214 Thierry Henry (185 Ian Wright)

Most Premiership goals
164 Thierry Henry

Most League goals
164 Thierry Henry (Cliff Bastin 150)

Most FA Cup goals
26 Cliff Bastin

Most League Cup goals
29 Ian Wright

Most overall European goals
41 Thierry Henry

Most UEFA Champions League goals
35 Thierry Henry

Most goals in a season
44 Ted Drake 1934/35 (42 Lge, 1FAC, 1C.Shield)

Most League goals in a season
42 Ted Drake 1934/35

Most Premiership goals in a season
30 Thierry Henry 2003/2004

Previously
23 Ian Wright 1993/94 & 1996/97

Most goals in any match by an AFC player
7 Ted Drake (Aston Villa (a) 14 Dec 1935 won 7-1 Lge)

Most goals in any match by an AFC player at Highbury
5 Jack Lambert (Sheff Utd 24 Dec 1932 won 9-2 Lge)

Most goals in a League match by AFC player at Highbury
5 Jack Lambert (Sheff Utd 24 Dec 1932 won 9-2 Lge)

Most goals in a League match by AFC player away
7 Ted Drake (Aston Villa 14 Dec 1935 won 7-1 Lge)

Most goals in a FA Cup match by AFC player at Highbury
4 Cliff Bastin (Darwen 9 Jan 1932 won 11-1 FAC3)

Most goals in a FA Cup match by AFC player away
4 Ted Drake (Burnley 20 Feb 1937 won 7-1 FAC5)

Most goals in a match by an opponent at Highbury
4 Bobby Tambling (Chelsea (h) 14 March 1964 lost 2-4 Lge)

Most goals in a match by an opponent away
4 Billy Walker (Aston Villa (a) 28 August 1920 lost 0-5 Lge)
4 Colin Booth (Wolves (a) 10 November 1956 lost 2-5 Lge)

Most goals in a European competition match by AFC player
4 Alan Smith (FK Austria (h) 18 Sep 1991 won 6-1 European Cup 1)

Previously
3 Thierry Henry (AS Roma (a) 27 Nov 2002 won 3-1 UCL Grp S2)

Most goals in a League Cup match by AFC player
No AFC player has scored over three goals in a match

Fastest recorded goal scored by AFC player
20.07 secs Gilberto (PSV (a) 25 Sept 2002 won 4-0 UCL (1))
This is the fastest ever recorded goal in Champions League history.

Last hat-tricks by AFC player at Highbury
Thierry Henry (Wigan Athletic 7 May 2006 won 4-2 Lge)
Thierry Henry (Middlesbrough 14 January 2006 won 7-0 Lge)
Thierry Henry (Norwich 2 April 2005 won 4-1 Lge)
Thierry Henry (Portsmouth 5 March 2005 won 3-0 Lge)
Thierry Henry (Leeds Utd 16 April 2004 won 5-0 Lge)
Thierry Henry (Liverpool 9 April 2004 won 4-2 Lge)
Jermaine Pennant (Southampton 7 May 2003 won 6-1 Lge)

Last hat-tricks by AFC player away
Thierry Henry (AS Roma 27 Nov 2002 won 3-1 UCL Grp Stge2)
Ray Parlour (Werder Bremen 23 Mar 2000 won 4-2 UEFA QF)
Kanu (Chelsea 23 Oct 1999 won 3-2 Lge)

Last hat-trick by an opponent at Highbury
Mick Quinn (Coventry City 14 Aug 1993 lost 0-3 Lge)

Last hat-trick by an opponent away
Dwight Yorke (Manchester Utd 25 Feb 2001 lost 1-6 Lge)

Last AFC player scored more than three goals at Highbury
4 Thierry Henry (Leeds Utd 16 April 2004 won 5-0 Lge)
4 Ian Wright (Everton 21 Dec 1991 won 4-2 Lge)
4 Alan Smith (FK Austria 18 Sep 1991 won 6-1 European Cup 1)
4 Cliff Holton (Man City 6 Oct 1956 won 7-3 Lge)

Last time AFC player scored more than three goals away
5 Tony Woodcock (AVilla29 Oct 1983 won6-2 Lge)
4 David Herd (Everton 6 Sept 1958 won 6-1 Lge)

Youngest AFC goalscorer overall
Francesc Fabregas (16 years 212 days v Wolves (h) Lge Cup 2 Dec 2003 won 5-1)

Youngest AFC goalscorer in League
Francesc Fabregas (17 years 113 days v Blackburn Rovers (h) Lge 25 Aug 2004 won 3-0)

Youngest AFC goalscorer in Premiership
Francesc Fabregas (17 years 113 days v Blackburn Rovers (h) Lge 25 Aug 2004 won 3-0)

Youngest AFC goalscorer Europe
Francesc Fabregas (17 years 217 days v Rosenborg (h) Champions League 7 Dec 2004 won 5-1)

Youngest AFC goalscorer in FA Cup
Cliff Bastin (17 years 303 days v Chelsea (h) FAC3 11 Jan 1930 won 2-0)

Youngest AFC scorer of hat-trick
John Radford (17 years 315 days v Wolves (h) Lge 2 Jan 1965 won 4-1)
Old 21-09-2006, 08:30 PM

The Unbeaten Record

Unbeaten in League from the start of a season
38 (All Season) - Arsenal (FA Premier League) 2003/04
29 - Liverpool (Old Div 1) 1987/88
29 - Leeds United (Old Div 1) 1973/74

Unbeaten League sequence during a single season
38 - Arsenal (FA Premier League) 2003/04
30 - Burnley (Old Div 1) 1920/21

Unbeaten sequence in the FA Premier League

49 - Arsenal 2002/03 - 2003/04 - 2004/5

This is an all time unbeaten league sequence!

OTHER CURRENT RECORDS / LANDMARKS

AFC went unbeaten in 49 Premiership matches. This in an overall record.
The unbeaten run was ended on October 24, 2004 by Manchester United, who defeated Arsenal 2-0 at Old Trafford.
AFC remained unbeaten at home in the Premiership until February 1, 2005.
AFC went the entire 2003/4 Premiership season unbeaten. This an all time record.
AFC only lost two Premiership matches in the year 2003. These were Blackburn(a) March 15, 2003 and Leeds(h) May 4, 2003.
AFC only lost two Premiership matches in the year 2004. These were Manchester United (a) October 24, 2004 and Liverpool (a) November 28, 2004.
AFC went the whole of the year 2004 unbeaten at home in the Premiership.
During the 2003/4 Premiership season Arsenal failed to score on only four occassions, 0-0 draws with Birmingham, Newcastle, Fulham and Manchester United. Before the Fulham match, Arsenal had scored in 46 consecutive home league matches, stretching back to Middlesbrough (h) Sat 14 April 2001 (Lost 0-3).
Old 21-09-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
I supported Arsenal during the days when Nigel Winterburn, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Seaman, Ian Wright were around.
Arh....The era where George Graham was the manager!

I think the team picture will bring back some old memories and the favourite chant then "1 Nil to Arsenal"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1