The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

My theory is Flamini was originally brought in as defensive minded M C (midfielder centre) or DM C in Football Manager terms. When he was asked to fill in as leftback or D L, it was during dire circumstances when the squad was so short that amongst those fit to play, he was the most capable one around who could do the job.

It is like some strikers who have started out their careers as centrebacks due to the similarities required for playing those positions, being big, strong on the ball, can read the game, etc.

Fast forward to the present, there is Gallas who has often willingly and capably played as leftback. Although he is fussy about where he was going to play when he left Chelsea, the fact is he has played day in day out over the back four positions over his career. Why he chose to bring up his future playing position to spite Mourinho is another matter for discussion and speculation.

In short, I think Flamini doesn't see himself as a leftback or want to play in that position long-term. Djorou being another youngster in Arsene Wenger's plans is being given a chance to prove himself. Phillipe Senderos has proven to be quite capable last season, now that he is injured, what better time than now to slot him in the first team squad.

Wah suddenly after writing this post I think can go and apply for the ESPN presenter job... you know, the show before the match starts, with Jamie Reeves, etc... HAHA
Old 10-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

I seriously think Gallas is better playing centre than left. While Djorou is too inexperienced and does not have the muscle to outmuscle bigger strikers. Flamini is good for the leftback spot which he filled in well, and I think he plays better than Cole in Leftback. Defensively he is better but Cole is more attack-minded.

But lets not forget the emergence of Cole was because of Henry and Pires (then) drifting on the left.

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 11-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Thumbs down The Mercenary Speaks

Updated: Sep. 11, 2006 from soccernet
'Invisible man' Cole jealous of Henry treatment

England full-back Ashley Cole has revealed how Arsenal's favourable treatment of Thierry Henry was one of the reasons why he wanted to leave the club for Premiership champions Chelsea.

Henry, Arsenal's captain and talisman, eventually agreed to stay at the club but Cole felt like the 'invisible man' as he had not been treated in the same way by Gunners officials or fans.

The 25-year-old left-back also revealed how he `haggled' over £5,000 after Arsenal had dropped from their original weekly salary offer, and had his loyalty questioned by the club's backroom staff.

However, in an extract from his book serialised in The Times, the difference in how he was treated compared to Henry appeared to be one of the main reasons for him to seek a transfer.

He said: 'The club made Thierry feel wanted and special, wooing him, wining and dining him, speaking in public about how much they want him to stay, going on a deliberate charm offensive.

'But me? I didn't have one dinner, one meeting or one phone call from anyone. That's not sour grapes, it's just a sad truth. The truth is that the Gunners had done nothing all season to hold on to me.'

He added: My worst fears were confirmed when, as Thierry and I sat in the centre circle after the final whistle, his name was sung from the rooftops while my contribution was recognised by a deafening silence.

'As his chants faded away we waited for mine. And we waited. And there was nothing. `They're not bothered about me', I said, resigned to the fact. It was like I was the invisible man.'

Cole was offered a new £60,000-a-week deal in 2004 but when negotiations opened, the figure had dropped by £5,000, with the defender adding: 'At a board meeting held two days before our 1-0 away defeat at Bolton in January, it was decided the maximum offer should be £55,000 a week.

'I don't believe the board gave a damn about keeping me. It preferred to haggle over a difference of £5,000.'

Cole's relationship with the club deteriorated to the point of fitness coach Tony Colbert questioned whether he was telling the truth about a thigh injury.

He added: 'That's when he said it, `what do you expect me to do, Ash, when you tell me you're okay and then come in here like you've just been shot? Be honest with me, are you just making out that it's worse than it actually is because you've got an eye on the World Cup?'

'That was it. I blew my lid. `What!' I shouted, barely able to keep a lid on it, `I need to play for Arsenal to go to the World Cup, so why would I hold back? The more I hold back, the less chance I've got of going to Germany! And you are insulting me'.'

'For me it was one more person at the club doubting my loyalty. And it was the final straw.'
================================================== ======

Ashley Cole first tap up with Chelsea behind everybody's back and expected to be treated like King Of Highbury? NO CHANCE..!!!!

Hope he go to Chelsea and be King of Stamford Bridge hor, But I think he has to line up behind Ballack, Lampard, Terry, Shevchenko, Drogba, Cech, or even behind Essien and Robben

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 11-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

The club had to let cole go cos his loyalty wasn't there anymore..

Hope this cheer u guys up..
Asshole cole

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 11-09-2006, 09:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: The Mercenary Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
He said: 'The club made Thierry feel wanted and special, wooing him, wining and dining him, speaking in public about how much they want him to stay, going on a deliberate charm offensive.
KNN! Who the F does he thinks he is?! Thierry Henry is the Club's all time leading scorer who is Cole anyway. Good Riddance.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:26 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
The club had to let cole go cos his loyalty wasn't there anymore..
Hope this cheer u guys up..
Asshole cole
It should be Moneygrabber Cole!
Old 13-09-2006, 12:05 PM

Arsenal - Report
Henry ruled out of Group G opener in Hamburg

Arsenal captain Thierry Henry will not play in the Group G opener against Hamburg on Wednesday night.

The France striker sustained a minor foot injury during last week's Euro 2008 qualifier against Italy and will be out for "two or three days" according to Arsène Wenger.

"Thierry Henry is not playing," confirmed the Arsenal manager. "He has a foot injury, he doesn't know how he got it but he got it during the game against Italy. We gave him an injection on Saturday and he will only be out for a short time, two or three days. But we have a big squad and in the short term we can cope without him."

Wenger has named an 18-man squad for Wednesday's Champions League game. Theo Walcott returns after being rested for Saturday's 1-1 draw with Middlesbrough while Jens Lehmann is available having served a two-match suspension in European competition.

Arsenal's squad:

Jens Lehmann
Manuel Almunia
William Gallas
Kolo Toure
Johan Djourou
Emmanuel Eboue
Justin Hoyte
Cesc Fabregas
Alex Song
Freddie Ljungberg
Gilberto
Mathieu Flamini
Alexander Hleb
Julio Baptista
Theo Walcott
Tomas Rosicky
Robin van Persie
Emmanuel Adebayor
Old 13-09-2006, 12:06 PM

Wenger - We are better equipped for Europe

Thirteen minutes. Thirteen paltry, pesky minutes. That is how far Arsenal were from lifting the Champions League trophy last season.

In the Premiership they were enduring the most difficult campaign since Arsène Wenger joined the Club in September 1996. But, in Europe, 2006 was a blast. In the group, Arsenal got 16 out of 18 points, in the knockout stages they beat Real Madrid, Juventus and an emerging Villarreal side. Then, with one man short, they led you know who for you know how long at the Stade de France.

On Wednesday, Arsenal start the Group Stage once more with a trip to Hamburg. Ahead of the game, Wenger reflected on effects of last season’s run to the Final.

“I did not really expect any credit at all,” he said, “but what I do think is that we’ve gained a lot more respect.

“When we went to Zagreb in the qualifying phase, I felt they were a little wary of us. This year we just want to show that getting to the Final was not accidental, that we can come back and win it. There was such a small difference between winning it and losing it. We know that becuase we went really close.”

Wenger also believes his side is better equipped, despite two high-profile departures recently.

“Overall the squad is stronger,” the manager declared. “Our young players have more experience and they can add something in the big games.

"Last year I feel we suffered at the back a little bit in terms of experience. [For example] Ashley Cole did not play in many games because unfortunately he was injured a lot. But now Kolo Toure and William Gallas have a fair experience, with Jens Lehmann it is three out of five who have that sort of experience. It should change our stability at the back.

“I do think Reyes will be a loss up front though. We played with a winger system at times and he is a typical winger. When you go to places like Madrid, you like to have him on the flanks so, on that front, he is a loss.

“However, we have players now we have brought in like William Gallas and Julio Baptista who can really add something in the big games.”
Old 13-09-2006, 12:08 PM

Arsenal set to wear unique shirt in Hamburg

Arsenal will have a different name on their shirts on Wednesday night.

Hamburg have the same sponsor as Arsène Wenger’s side — Emirates — and regulations insist one side must change. As the away side the visitors will alter their kit, Hamburg will do likewise when they visit London later in the group.

Kit manager Vic Akers has printed up special yellow shirts with “Dubai” in black writing on the front.

It is thought to be the first time this issue has arisen.
Old 13-09-2006, 12:09 PM

Lehmann looks to extend individual record
Jens Lehmann will be looking to extend his personal Champions League record if he lines up against Hamburg on Wednesday night.

The Arsenal goalkeeper has not conceded a goal in the competition since the first knockout round of the 2004/05 campaign when Hasan Salihamidzic netted in a 3-1 win for Bayern Munich at the Olympic Stadium.

Since then Lehmann's goal has not been breached for 763 minutes, or 12 hours and 43 minutes. The Germany No 1 passed Edwin van der Sar's mark of 658 minutes during the second leg of last season's Semi Final against Villarreal.

Lehmann saved a penalty from Juan Roman Riquelme to preserve his individual record late in that match and book Arsenal's place in last season's Final. The Arsenal keeper was sent off after 18 minutes against Barcelona when he brought down striker Samuel Eto'o.

Manuel Almunia replaced Lehmann in Paris and conceded twice in the final 13 minutes. The Spaniard also played in both legs of this season's qualifier against Dinamo Zagreb as Lehmann served a two-match suspension.

Lehmann also holds the record for consecutive Champions League clean sheets. His shutout at Villarreal was his eighth in succession, eclipsing Milan keeper Dida's mark of seven clean sheets.

Thierry Henry needs one more goal to reach a half-century of career goals in European competition
Old 13-09-2006, 12:10 PM

Wenger - How I'll manage Theo’s development

Arsène Wenger has revealed how he intends to ease Theo Walcott into the rigours of regular first-team football.

The 17-year-old has already made his mark for club and country this season. He came off the bench to set up goals for Arsenal against Aston Villa and Dinamo Zagreb and struck twice in his first two appearances for England Under-21s.

Walcott's pace and verve has caught the eye but he was taken out of the limelight at the weekend when Wenger rested him for Arsenal's 1-1 draw against Middlesbrough. The manager explained the thinking behind his decision.

"For me it is important this boy gets to 19 without any big injury. I feel a great responsibility for that," said Wenger. "I can understand people want to see him, but we have to manage him well, that you do not overplay him.

"Even [Wayne] Rooney at 17 was still a boy, but at 18 he was a man, and you have to respect that development. When he turned 18, he became more of a regular."

"Theo is only 17, but he has made a big step forwards since the beginning of the season. For him, because he is so young, every day he is better.

"He goes up naturally and even if you do nothing with him, at 19 he will be better than at 17. He will become stronger, more determined and confident."
Old 18-09-2006, 08:44 PM

Wenger: 'Fabregas was absolutely outstanding'

on the victory
"A loss could have been decisive but this win reinforces the belief that we are a very strong side. I would never have thought that our challenge would have been over if we had lost but psychologically it might have been difficult for the players."

on his team's belief
"I can keep telling the players they are great but if the words are not backed up by points, it is bound to have a subconscious effect on the players. I believe they have been very quick to draw their conclusions but equally, I am not stupid enough to think nothing can happen to us. I have seen very good teams suddenly look average when doubt creeps in. Given those circumstances, and the authority with which we played, this has to be my best win over United at Old Trafford and one that sends out the right signals to everyone."

on Arsenal being in transition
"We are not a team in transition. I have never believed that. Yes we are a young team but I have great belief in these players. We are a big club. We are very ambitious and I believe we can win the title this season. To read the papers recently you would think we would be in the Championship next season."

on the penalty

"He said he slid because there was a hole [on the pitch]. Everybody came in at half time and wanted to fight for him and win the game. He takes the penalties well. But the keeper had certainly seen the last penalty of Gilberto, that is why he went to the right."

on Cesc Fabregas
"He was absolutely outstanding. He does not stop from the first to the last minute. His passing is fantastic. He defends, he attacks and in the last five minutes he was still in the box, every time. He was amazing."

on Arsenal's mentality
"Every player did well and I am pleased with the mental strength. But the fact that we were 1-0 [up] nearly and then missed a penalty, basically that is [like being] 1-0 down, so the way we came out in the second half to win the game tells you a lot about the spirit and mental strength of the team."

on explaining his team's slow start
"We were really disturbed after the World Cup. We had lots of players at the World Cup, lots of young ones too. It took them some time to recover. I never really saw the players until this week because of the international schedule. I told the players to be faithful to the way we play. I said it is because we do not win that are being criticised for the way we play. We just want to be better at what we want to do."
Old 18-09-2006, 08:47 PM

Adebayor - It was my most important goal

Old 18-09-2006, 08:49 PM

Adebayor might not remain a lone Gunner
It may have worked at Old Trafford on Sunday and in the Champions League last season but Arsène Wenger is not sure whether he will persist with a 4-5-1 formation away from home this season.

A couple of years ago, the Arsenal manager was an unwavering devotee of 4-4-2. In recent years he has changed. He played a lone front man in the 2005 FA Cup Final and for the majority of the Champions League away games last season.

His decision to use Emmanuel Adebayor on his own up front at Manchester United was influenced by the loss of Thierry Henry and Robin van Persie to injury. But it worked wonderfully. The tireless Togolese striker even struck the winner four minutes from time. However, despite the success, Wenger will only use that system where necessary.

“I don’t know if I’ll use it in all away games,” he said. “I did it today because I thought it would suit the players I started.

“I did not have Van Persie or Thierry Henry but normally we have a lot of strikers. I have to find the model that is best adapted to the players.

“We know Adebayor has the ability to play up front but Thierry is a world-class player and we need him. This is a team sport and we never can forget that.

“However Adebayor brought what we needed today. He went in behind always and kept the ball so that the others could join in. The system also allowed us to control the middle of the park with Tomas Rosicky, Cesc Fabregas and Gilberto.”
Old 18-09-2006, 08:50 PM

Wenger - Old Trafford win could have long-term benefit

Manchester Utd 0-1 Arsenal
Barclays Premiership
Old Trafford
Sun, Sep 17, 2006, 4pm

Those three well-deserved points may have lifted Arsenal from the fringe of the relegation places to the top half of the table but the victory at Old Trafford on Sunday could have a deeper benefit for Arsène Wenger’s young side.

Two draws and one defeat in their previous three Premiership games had left the Frenchman used to justifying his tactics and backing his young side to come right. But he did not have to do that at Manchester United. For the first time this season in domestic football the result spoke for itself. It substantiated everything he had said to a sometimes cynical media but, more importantly, allayed any fears in the minds of his squad.

“People come quickly to conclusions and I know that I had to take the right distance,” said Wenger. “We had played three games. We had one bad one and so we were down there.

“I am not stupid enough to think that nothing can happen to us. There are teams who are very good but when a doubt creeps in they suddenly become average. I am happy today not only for the victory but because it gives the team the belief to come up and play the game we want to play.

“You can tell the players they are great but if it is not confirmed by the points somewhere subconsciously it has an influence and you are not as convincing. If it is confirmed by the result [it’s different].

“I don’t know if it is coincidence but, in the first three games, we did not get what we deserved or what we could have got. Since Middlesbrough we have gone to Hamburg and won there in the Champions League. Now we have gone to Manchester United and won there. If you don’t have special quality you don’t do that.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1