The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Timax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Sounds like he will be a good addition to our squad.
The way you talk hor sounds like you own the football club leh!!!

BTW i thought you told me you support chelsea how come now suddently change camp!!!!

Retired from KTV!!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 06:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax
BTW i thought you told me you support chelsea how come now suddently change camp!!!!
Me a Chelsea fan? No lah! I do like the team as they have really good players but that does not mean I support them as a club

Been a Gunner fan for the past 26 years even when they wer not doing that well.

To be a real fan, you have to support the team even if they are going thru a bad stage. Someone like BigSexy who is a huge fan of Crystal Palace even though they were relegated and is in the Championship League. That is being a true fan.

Remember 1995 when Balackburn Rovers won the Premier league, the following season there was a lot of "fans" wearing their jersey but all these "fans" suddenly MIA. These are not real "Club" fans but are ppl liking to be associated with a Winning Club.

There was not much Chelsea fans until recently when they won the League twice recently. It is normal for ppl wanting to be associated with a winning team. Sad to say these ppl are not true fans of the Club.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Remember 1995 when Balackburn Rovers won the Premier league, the following season there was a lot of "fans" wearing their jersey but all these "fans" suddenly MIA. These are not real "Club" fans but are ppl liking to be associated with a Winning Club.

There was not much Chelsea fans until recently when they won the League twice recently. It is normal for ppl wanting to be associated with a winning team. Sad to say these ppl are not true fans of the Club.
bro cheri_popper, agree with u on that. these people r the biggest losers.

posting here although i m a lifelong liverpool fan, cos i like the way arsenal plays and the fact i have to agree that arsene wenger is a very astute manager when it comes to buying players. the best buy in my view is kolo toure and his evolution from a life-sided midfielder to a central defender whom i feel is the most difficult to beat in the whole league. i m also watching eboue very closely. i can feel the anticipation every time he gets the ball. his marauding runs r a joy to watch. i dont know how much he cost but definitely cheaper than paolo ferreira and streets ahead in terms of performance. good business, very good business indeed.

good luck to henry and co for the season.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
and the fact i have to agree that arsene wenger is a very astute manager when it comes to buying players. the best buy in my view is kolo toure and his evolution from a life-sided midfielder to a central defender whom i feel is the most difficult to beat in the whole league. i m also watching eboue very closely. i can feel the anticipation every time he gets the ball. his marauding runs r a joy to watch.
Playing Eboue was because that Lauren got injured or else the chances that he get will be only in those cup games.

And the best part is Eboue is way miles ahead than Lauren. Lauren is the defensive weakness in Arsenal's armour. Always run far out and couldn't get back in time.

When Lauren is back after injury, I think he will have to start playing 2nd fiddle liao.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Initially I was a Liverpool fan in the days of Ian Rush and Co....

But their play was 'not fantastic' and after watching a few games played by Arsenal under George Graham, another striker attracted me to Arsenal and he is none other than Ian Wright....

However, Ian Wright wasn't only my fav player then in Arsenal, still have Paul Merson. Then the backline of Nigel Winterburn, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Steve Bould plus David Seaman were rock-solid.... At many a times, Arsenal was labelled the 1-0 team Then on, I switched over to Gunners camp..

Graham quit, houston came as care-taker, then in came Bruce Rioch as replacement for a year before ARSENAL signed their best Signing ARSENE WENGER (even his name rhymes with Arsenal)

Though Arsene Wenger loves to "whine" and find excuses for his team when losing, at least now in EPL, there is a better whiner from Chelsea, Jose Mourinho....

This year EPL, ABC (Anything But Chelsea) Whether it is Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool, Spurs or West Ham even, cannot let this Samsung team win EPL again......

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 07-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Initially I was a Liverpool fan in the days of Ian Rush and Co....

But their play was 'not fantastic' and after watching a few games played by Arsenal under George Graham, another striker attracted me to Arsenal and he is none other than Ian Wright....

However, Ian Wright wasn't only my fav player then in Arsenal, still have Paul Merson. Then the backline of Nigel Winterburn, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Steve Bould plus David Seaman were rock-solid.... At many a times, Arsenal was labelled the 1-0 team Then on, I switched over to Gunners camp..

Graham quit, houston came as care-taker, then in came Bruce Rioch as replacement for a year before ARSENAL signed their best Signing ARSENE WENGER (even his name rhymes with Arsenal)

Though Arsene Wenger loves to "whine" and find excuses for his team when losing, at least now in EPL, there is a better whiner from Chelsea, Jose Mourinho....

This year EPL, ABC (Anything But Chelsea) Whether it is Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool, Spurs or West Ham even, cannot let this Samsung team win EPL again......

hehehe
SC
bro siamcutey, lauren was never the speedster type of player but he was very stable and safe. but with eboue, with an additional attacking threat to spread the opposition defence thin for henry to take advantage of, the decision is a no-brainer. lauren has to take a backseat liao.

but i didnt like the arsenal under george graham as it was so boring when he packed the midfield with tacklers and hope for ian wright to do his magic, or relying on deadball situations. but tony adams' marshalling of the off-side trap is impeccable, frustrating but near perfection. have to agree wenger is a whiner, especially with alex ferguson.

hahaha, love the ABC but definitely not spurs lah. they are too soft, too lacking in character. they have a squad with a lot of talent but no leaders strong enough to impose a winning attitude on the team. for the samsung team to just lose the title this season, make them miss the champs league next season, will be enough for the roman abramovich to lose interest and leave. chelski will be left with a whole bunch of pensioners with a crippling wage bill. would love to see jose mourinho go into panic buying mode if they lose the title this season. then, we shall see the fanbase dropping again.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:48 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

At one stage we had Michael Thomas who scored the injury time goal at Anfield to win the League Title in 1989. We had to go to Anfield and not only have to win but must be by 2 goals margin.

Alan Smith(not the one at MU) put us ahead 1-0 and then Michael Thomas scored the crucial gaol in the dying seconds of the match. What drama!!!

We also had David Rodcastle, Graham Rix, Paul Davis, Tony Woodcock and Paul Mariner. All England nationals then. The defense were marshalled by a young Tony Adam.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
lauren was never the speedster type of player but he was very stable and safe. but with eboue, with an additional attacking threat to spread the opposition defence thin for henry to take advantage of, the decision is a no-brainer. lauren has to take a backseat liao.
Lauren was actually another midfielder converted into right back by Arsene.

One of the reasons why Cole was allow to leave was that Eboue could do the same attacking job as Cole but on the right side.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lauren was actually another midfielder converted into right back by Arsene.

One of the reasons why Cole was allow to leave was that Eboue could do the same attacking job as Cole but on the right side.
u guys got a good deal with william gallas to cover central defence, if need be he can cover left back as well. not to mention gallas has a good shot too. dont think ashley cole would be missed. mattieu flamini did well last season, although it would do him good to gain some composure this season. and eboue needs to learn to cross or cut back better this season to become a more potent threat this year. there u have it.

by the way, i remember that match too, with michael thomas scoring the injury time goal when liverpool inexplicably defended really high, so late in the game. heartbreak, man. cheers.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:
u guys got a good deal with william gallas to cover central defence, if need be he can cover left back as well. not to mention gallas has a good shot too. dont think ashley cole would be missed. mattieu flamini did well last season, although it would do him good to gain some composure this season. and eboue needs to learn to cross or cut back better this season to become a more potent threat this year. there u have it.

by the way, i remember that match too, with michael thomas scoring the injury time goal when liverpool inexplicably defended really high, so late in the game. heartbreak, man. cheers.
Gallas is a good addition to the squad. With the sale of Pascal and the departure of Sol Campbell, and the injury to Sendoros, we can short in the central defense. Gallas would be perfect there as its his natural position. He can also play left back as he did for Chelsea. However, it was Jose who played him in left back that contributed to his departure from them. We do have others like Flamini who is a right midfielder playing well in that position. Another successful convertion by Wenger? We also have Clichy as well as Hoytes. Clichy is out injured and Hoytes is inexperience. It was his tackle in the box that gave away a penalty at Man City that cost us the game.

Eboue is another potential gem unearthed and polished by Wenger. In time to come, he should be a great player. He had only break into the team recently and had been making good progress.

The only thing I dislike about Arsenal, sometimes they tends to overdo the passing in search of the perfect goal when a shot from outside the box is a better option. As a result of this, they lose possessions.

I stayed back late and watched that game in 1989. It was a really a heartbreak for Pool's fans but a real joy for Arsenal's fans. I think that it was one of the most dramatic season for the game with the title decided in the last few seconds of the season.

Liverpool signed Michael Thomas in the early 90's. What an ironic!
Old 07-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gallas is a good addition to the squad. With the sale of Pascal and the departure of Sol Campbell, and the injury to Sendoros, we can short in the central defense. Gallas would be perfect there as its his natural position. He can also play left back as he did for Chelsea. However, it was Jose who played him in left back that contributed to his departure from them. We do have others like Flamini who is a right midfielder playing well in that position. Another successful convertion by Wenger? We also have Clichy as well as Hoytes. Clichy is out injured and Hoytes is inexperience. It was his tackle in the box that gave away a penalty at Man City that cost us the game.

Eboue is another potential gem unearthed and polished by Wenger. In time to come, he should be a great player. He had only break into the team recently and had been making good progress.

The only thing I dislike about Arsenal, sometimes they tends to overdo the passing in search of the perfect goal when a shot from outside the box is a better option. As a result of this, they lose possessions.

I stayed back late and watched that game in 1989. It was a really a heartbreak for Pool's fans but a real joy for Arsenal's fans. I think that it was one of the most dramatic season for the game with the title decided in the last few seconds of the season.

Liverpool signed Michael Thomas in the early 90's. What an ironic!
no offence, but justin hoyte is not ready, gael clichy is just not good enough and too injury prone. flamini might have to make the conversion permanent. he's got pace and enough flair to succeed in this position, although not as flamboyant as his original position of defensive?, holding midfield.

overdoing the passing in the attacking third might implicitly mean that players are not confident enough to take shots when the half chances present themselves. but to be fair, the opponents arsenal took on for the past few weeks were packing their penalty box, so they had to pass around to look for an opening. a few more games and u will be able to tell whether arsene wenger has that problem. then again, the beast, julio baptista, is one who shoots on sight. would love to see him play. didnt really see much of him when he was doing so well for sevilla, i think.

the 89 game ended at 5.30am and i still couldnt sleep after that. was too distraught. the idiot graeme souness went to sign michael thomas, for whatever reasons, i dont think even he knows about.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
alf_9red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro will u be posting any tips?

lets all huat together
Old 07-09-2006, 08:12 PM

Quote:
no offence, but justin hoyte is not ready, gael clichy is just not good enough and too injury prone. flamini might have to make the conversion permanent. he's got pace and enough flair to succeed in this position.

the idiot graeme souness went to sign michael thomas, for whatever reasons, i dont think even he knows about.
Justin Hoyte is too inexperience to be playing regularly in that position. Gael Clichy is a under 21 French player in that position. Unfortunately, he suffered the same injury that sidelined Ashley Cole for much of last season. He is the only natural player in that position for Arsenal. Flamini although doing well in that position, he still lack that defensive instinct like Ashley Cole.

As for the signing of Michael Thomas, maybe its bcos Souness intention was to let him rot in Pool's reserve as a punishment for scoring that decisive last min goal in '89. After signing him, I believed that he only played a handful of first team game for them. I also don't know what has became of him now.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:12 PM

Van Persie inspires as Holland bounce back
Arsenal.com's International Watch reports back to base on those who have temporarily swapped the red of Arsenal for the colours of their national sides. Read on for the latest call-ups...

Robin van Persie
Luxemburg 0-1 Holland, September 2, Holland 3-0 Belarus, September 6
Robin van Persie was the inspiration as Holland bounced back from their poor performance against Luxembourg on Saturday to beat Belarus 3-0 in Rotterdam. The Arsenal forward scored twice and then set up Dirk Kuyt for a third goal in stoppage time. Van Persie broke the deadlock after 32 minutes, hammering a shot into the net after Wesley Sneijder's corner kick was cleared to the edge of the box. A well-placed shot brought Van Persie his second 12 minutes from time and he picked out Kuyt to wrap up a comfortable win.

Thierry Henry, William Gallas
Georgia 0-3 France, September 2, France 3-1 Italy, September 6
Thierry Henry scored for the second successive game and William Gallas provided an assist as France exacted some measure of revenge on Italy when this year's World Cup finalists met again at the Stade de France. Fifty-nine days after losing out on penalties to the Azzurri in Berlin, Raymond Domenech's side eased to victory thanks to Henry's strike and a double from Sidney Govou. Govou broke the deadlock after just two minutes, volleying home Gallas' cross. Henry doubled France's lead from a narrow angle after Florent Malouda's shot had been blocked. Alberto Gilardino reduced the deficit but Govou sealed victory with a header.

Freddie Ljungberg
Latvia 0-1 Sweden, September 2, Sweden 3-1 Liechtenstein, September 6
Freddie Ljungberg missed a penalty but still captained his side to a narrow victory against Group F minnows Liechtenstein. The Arsenal midfielder fired a late spot-kick wide but it proved academic as Sweden maintained their 100 per cent record after two matches. Marcus Allbäck opened the scoring but the hosts were stunned when Mario Frick fired past Rami Shaaban before half time. Allbäck restored Sweden's advantage with 20 minutes remaining and Markus Rosenberg clinched the points with a minute left, shortly after Ljungberg's penalty miss.

Tomas Rosicky
Czech Republic 2-1 Wales, September 2, Slovakia 0-3 Czech Republic, September 6
Tomas Rosicky wore the captain's armband and played the full 90 minutes as the Czech Republic eased to a 3-0 victory over Slovakia. Libor Sionko scored two first-half goals in Bratislava and set up another for Jan Koller to send the Czechs clear of their rivals at the top of Group D. Sionko struck after 10 and 21 minutes to put the visitors in charge before Koller added a third midway through the second half. The Czech Republic face San Marino in their next Euro 2008 qualifier on October 7.

Cesc Fabregas
Spain 4-0 Liechtenstein, September 2, Northern Ireland 3-2 Spain, September 6
Cesc Fabregas came off the bench after 29 minutes but could not stop Northern Ireland completing a shock victory over Spain at Windsor Park. The Arsenal midfielder replaced David Albelda with the score at 1-1 and, after going close himself, picked out David Villa with a precise through-ball as the Valencia striker restored Spain's lead after 52 minutes. A Spain victory looked on the cards but David Healy equalised with his second goal of the night and then lobbed Iker Casillas with 10 minutes left to complete his hat-trick and condemn Fabregas and company to an unexpected defeat.

Alex Hleb
Belarus 2-2 Albania, September 2, Holland 3-0 Belarus, September 6
Alexander Hleb played a full 90 minutes as Belarus slipped to a 3-0 defeat in Holland. The Arsenal midfielder was at the hub of Belarus' most promising moves but could not find a way past the Dutch defence. Belarus have one point from their opening two Euro 2008 qualifiers after Albania held them to a draw at the weekend.

Jens Lehmann
Germany 1-0 Republic of Ireland, September 2, San Marino 0-13 Germany, September 6
Jens Lehmann played a full 90 minutes but had very little to do as Germany thrashed San Marino 13-0 - the biggest win in European Championship qualifying history. Lukas Podolski scored four times as Germany eclipsed Spain's 12-1 success against Malta in 1983, becoming only the second German to score four goals in a European Championships game after Gerd Müller's achievement against Albania in 1967. Miroslav Klose (2), Michael Ballack, Bastian Schweinsteiger (2), Thomas Hitzlsperger (2), Manuel Friedrich and Bernd Schneider were the other scorers.

Gilberto, Julio Baptista
Argentina 0-3 Brazil, September 3, Brazil 2-0 Wales, September 5
Julio Baptista and Gilberto were both in action as Brazil beat Wales in a friendly at White Hart Lane on Tuesday night. Arsenal's new signing played the first 78 minutes before he was substituted by Rafael Sobis. Gilberto, who started against Argentina on Sunday, came off the bench to replace Edmilson at half time. Baptista forced a good save from Paul Jones in the Wales goal in the first half but Brazil had to wait until the second half to break the deadlock. They took the lead after an hour when left back Junior Marcelo found the bottom corner with a 25-yard drive. Striker Vagner Love added a second on 74 minutes when he headed home from Cicinho's right-wing cross.

Mart Poom
Estonia 0-1 Israel, September 2
Mart Poom played the full 90 minutes as Estonia lost their second successive Euro 2008 qualifier, this time at home to Israel. Roberto Colautti struck in the eight minute a series of defensive errors allowed West Ham's Yossi Benayoun a path into the penalty area. His shot was parried by Poom and Colautti tapped in the only goal of the game.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:58 PM

Are you Arsenal's next new signing?
The transfer window may have slammed shut, but thanks to Barclays, the best contract* is still up for grabs because it could be yours!

It’s so easy for everyone to get involved — just visit the promotion website page at www.winacontract.com, and register.

If you are a Barclays Connect Card holder, you get more chances to win as every time you pay with your card you will get another entry into the draw.

www.winacontract.com will provide all the detail you require about the range of prizes on offer.

An Arsenal contract* includes:

A “Signing-on Fee” of £10,000
“Transfer unveiling” photo with a club official
Your own Arsenal squad number
A photo with the first team
A visit to the Training Ground
An official Arsenal FC signed shirt
A chance to play on the pitch
So what are you waiting for? Click on www.winacontract.com and you could win the prize of your dreams!

*This is not a playing contract. Terms & Conditions apply — see www.winacontract.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1