The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Thumbs up Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

As above. This thread is for all Arsenal Gunner Supporters

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Congrats on your thread bro SC....

Didn't imagine you as a "Gunner"

now TCSS can be divided into 4 camps...unless many West Ham fans turn up "overnight"

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 03-09-2006, 02:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Arsenal supporter since 1980!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:56 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

I guess our team is the only English team without an English or British players in the starting 11 since the departure of Campbell and Cole!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold

Slow start from Arsenal this season.... hope they buck up ...and I can foresee going on with a winning streak from mid sept to nov...!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
I guess our team is the only English team without an English or British players in the starting 11 since the departure of Campbell and Cole!

i'm sooo relieved 2 know that.. phew~

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 03-09-2006, 06:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

congrats on arsenal thread..brudders.
this season..young young arsenal team!
Old 03-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Fire Fighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
congrats on arsenal thread..brudders.
this season..young young arsenal team!
The oldies are Lehmman, Henry, Gilberto, Lungberg and Lauren. The rest are basically very young.

They might not do well this season because of their inexperiences, but give them a couple of seasons and they will be strong.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reporting.... present, sir!
2007 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HERE WE GO!!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
darkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of light

dunno what's wrong with the gunners this season ... henry have not score any goals yet ... the attitude problem of reyes ... the departure of campbell & cole
hopefully gallas may help shape things up a bit .. henry finds his magical touch ... lehman don't be so ku ku
Old 03-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

ARSENAL'S BEST SIGNING

Without him, Arsenal would not have nurtured so many superstars in the team

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-09-2006, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
ARSENAL'S BEST SIGNING

Without him, Arsenal would not have nurtured so many superstars in the team

SC
Totally agreed. He has an eye for unpolished diamonds and making them into some of the brightest stars although 1 or 2 signings were failure namely Richard Wright, Francis Jeffers, Kanu, etc.

He was not very well known before he became the manager of Arsenal.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Totally agreed. He has an eye for unpolished diamonds and making them into some of the brightest stars although 1 or 2 signings were failure namely Richard Wright, Francis Jeffers, Kanu, etc.

He was not very well known before he became the manager of Arsenal.
Wright n Jeffers were gifted but probably never fulfill their potentials. So there is only so much Arsene can do.
Kanu was good, but only then he couldn't force the way through because of Henry and Bergkamp and then Wiltord was around then. So Kanu only had bit roles to play. He is good just that not good enough for the first 11 in Arsenal.
Reyes is truly talented if you saw him played for Sevilla but when Reyes came over to Arsenal, he gets tackled easily and falls down rather easily too. Gary Neville's tackles never fail to bring him down and thats why the EPL's physical game is not suited for Reyes. Over the past 2 yrs, Reyes still couldn't overcome this issue and thats why he is not suited for the play of Arsenal

The best thing that Arsene did was to make Petit, Ljungberg, Vieira, Fabregas, Anelka, Ashley Cole become superstars.
Revived Henry's career. Brought the best from Bergkamp using him sparingly due to his age. Unearthed Eboue, Senderos, Flamini, Toure

Arsenal had the most amount of Internationals represented in the recent World Cup.

Though Arsenal does not win so many Championships in recent years, but it is undeniable, many soccer fans in this world love the passing display by the Gunners Team.

And that was why Arsenal vs Barcelona CL Final last year was one of the most heavily anticipated final for soccer fans in this world.

Arsène Wenger FACTFILE
Arsène is now the most successful Arsenal manager in history - having won seven major honours for the Club, as well as four Charity/Community Shields. Last season’s FA Cup success was the fourth under Wenger - he is the only Gunners manager to have lifted the trophy more than once. In addition, the Frenchman has guided Arsenal to three league championships since taking over during the 1996/97 season. Has led the Club on two occasions to the league and FA Cup ‘double’, while in 2004 he became the first manager in the history of the English league to complete a 38-game season unbeaten.

In each of his eight full seasons, Arsenal have finished in the top two in the table, while also reaching the last four of the FA Cup seven times. In 2003 he was awarded an honorary OBE, and a year earlier he was decorated with France’s highest civil honour, the Legion d’Honneur. Fluent in five languages, Wenger has a degree in economics from Strasbourg University, and was presented with an honorary degree (DSc) from the University of Hertfordshire in 1999. Awarded the Freedom of Islington in October 2004.

Name Arsène Wenger
Position Manager
Born October 22nd, 1949
Strasbourg, France
Previous clubs as player Mutzig, Mulhouse, Strasbourg
Joined Arsenal 28 September 1996
Clubs as manager/coach Strasbourg (youth section) Cannes (assistant) Nancy AS Monaco Grampus Eight Nagoya (Japan)
Honours (Monaco): French League championship 1988; French Cup winners 1991; French 'Manager of the Year' 1988
Honours (Grampus Eight): Japan's 'Manager of the Year' 1995, Emperor's Cup winner 1996, Japanese Super Cup winner 1996 Honours (Arsenal): League championship 1998, 2002, 2004. F.A. Cup winners 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005. Voted 'Manager of the Year' 1998, 2002, 2004.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Interesting Read

THE TIMES ARTICLE

Wenger has last word
JONATHAN NORTHCROFT

Ashley Cole grabbed the headlines, but the Arsenal manager had the last laugh when the transfer window closed

Even before the main business was concluded on transfer deadline day, it was clear that Arsenal had come out best. It was a coup more spectacular than if West Ham had signed Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano, then Lionel Messi to boot. The Gunners got rid of Pascal Cygan. Even more extraordinary, they persuaded someone — Villarreal — to give them money (£2m!) for him.
Arsenal may not always win the Premiership, but they are usually top of the acumen league, and even by the standards of Arsène Wenger and David Dein, Thursday was a shrewd old day. William Gallas plus £5m for Ashley Cole, Julio Baptista plus £3m for Jose Reyes, the £3.4m signing of the Brazilian Denilson, Cygan gone.

So much attention was focused on the controversies of Cole and Chelsea’s mutual courtship that few people examined the actual transaction. Chelsea needed a convincing left-back and got a player with claims to be Europe’s best in that position. But full-backs don’t win cups and championships, centre-backs do. Strip away the hype for England players such as John Terry and Rio Ferdinand, and there is no better central defender than Gallas in the Premiership.

Since the start of Sol Campbell’s decline two seasons ago, Wenger has yearned for the right partner for Kolo Toure. Gallas — fast, versatile, intelligent, French — is his photofit Arsenal footballer. Even if he had received the £30m that Dein initially demanded for Cole, it is not certain that Wenger could have used the money to make a more suitable signing. The capture even has the secondary effect of weakening a rival. Jose Mourinho was desperate not to lose Gallas, but because he is 29 and had a year left on his contract, Chelsea valued him at just £9m. To Arsenal he is priceless.

Baptista for Reyes, in a loan exchange with Real Madrid that is likely to become permanent, also looks nice business. Wenger has long coveted Baptista and made four bids for him in 2005 when he was still a Sevilla player, the last worth £14m. Versatility — that quality again — is the Brazilian’s key attribute. He is young, scores goals, plays defensive or attacking midfield and even second striker, and his nickname (The Beast) indicates why he was originally identified as Patrick Vieira’s successor. The £3m that Real also paid Arsenal represented the difference between their £14m purchase price of Baptista and the £17m that the Gunners spent on Reyes. But given that £6.9m of the latter was dependent on future success and appearances, and will not now have to be paid in full, the cash adjustment in Arsenal’s favour is greater.

Cole and Reyes have football ability that would make any manager loath to lose them. However, their future usefulness to Wenger was uncertain, given Reyes’s problems in adjusting to the English game and Cole’s irreparable fallout with Dein and the rest of Arsenal’s board. He wanted to leave so badly that the consequences of denying him a move might have been self-defeating.

Wenger completed his deadline day dealings by landing Denilson, a cultured 18-year-old midfielder and captain of Brazil’s under-19 team, from Sao Paolo for a fee that could rise to £3.4m. He could prove another triumph for Arsenal’s youth scouting. In the Under-17 World Cup in Peru last year, Denilson was outstanding, captaining Brazil to the final. Wenger already has his hands on the leading scorer from the side that beat Brazil there, Mexico’s Carlos Vela.

Wenger’s shrewd history in the transfer market hardly needs rehearsing. Reyes’s departure leaves as his most expensive player Thierry Henry, who, costing £10.5m from Juventus seven seasons ago, may just about have been value for money. Over the past eight transfer windows Arsenal’s spend has been £63.9m, while Chelsea have paid out £325.7m, Manchester United £117.7m and Liverpool £95.6m. It’s easy to get swept away by the thrill of the purchase. Any shopper knows it’s only when you return home and open up the bags that you see what you have actually got. Some clubs may have felt pangs of regret the moment the deadline passed on Thursday night. At the Emirates stadium they couldn’t believe their luck.

Arsenal finished the day with £6.6m in their pockets, the best defender in the Premiership in their squad, both “the Brazilian Steven Gerrard” and Brazil’s youth captain arriving, and two underperforming players and a malcontent off their books. If they ever remake The Sting, Wenger and Dein should get the Robert Redford and Paul Newman parts.

Gallas’s future is likely to be at centre-back, but he may begin by filling the berth vacated by Cole. How Baptista fares will be intriguing. Six feet tall, direct and as hard of shot as he is in the tackle, he scored 38 goals in 63 games for Sevilla and has the potential to be the dynamic midfield all-rounder who fares best in the English game. At Real, where he played wide or up front, never in his favoured position, he still got eight goals last season.

He was called The Beast because of his strength and physique even before he arrived in Spain, but there the sobriquet was embraced and Baptista became La Bestia. When assessed at the Copa America two years ago, he was so strapping, Brazil’s doctors warned him his muscle tissue was growing too quickly. “I’ve never been one of those guys that are in the gym all day to try to beef myself up. Although I must say there are not a lot of players about with such a strong and powerful physique as mine,” Baptista said.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Versatility — that quality again — is the Brazilian’s key attribute. He is young, scores goals, plays defensive or attacking midfield and even second striker, and his nickname (The Beast) indicates why he was originally identified as Patrick Vieira’s successor.

He was called The Beast because of his strength and physique even before he arrived in Spain, but there the sobriquet was embraced and Baptista became La Bestia. When assessed at the Copa America two years ago, he was so strapping, Brazil’s doctors warned him his muscle tissue was growing too quickly. “I’ve never been one of those guys that are in the gym all day to try to beef myself up. Although I must say there are not a lot of players about with such a strong and powerful physique as mine,” Baptista said. [/I]
Sounds like he will be a good addition to our squad.

I thought at one stage last season, Wenger wanted to sign Robinho who later joined Real Madrid. He is tooted as the new "Pele". In fact he looks like Pele when Pele was a teenager. Dark, small built but blessed with fantastic skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1